Author Topic: A Message from the great Avesher to a certain "no one"...  (Read 49516 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: A Message from the great Avesher to a certain "no one"...
« Reply #225 on: July 15, 2012, 05:27:20 PM »
You are the wannabe tough guy here...taking tons of drugs walking around daily with fake borrowed muscle.  You are a grown man taking tons of drugs just to look and feel strong, when it is a charade.  If you came off the drugs, which you probably won't be able to because you are physically and mentally addicted to them you would probably weigh 70 lbs less than Alex. I guess it is easy to act tough when a needle gives you all those extra pounds.  Simply put you are a walking and talking fraud..get off the drugs and your tough guy act will disappear faster a box of doughnuts placed in front of a group of fat people.
Fuck off with your gimmick Alex, you fat girl. You juice too, except you look like shit.

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Brown paper bags + Bathroom stall + Tom Prince.
« Reply #226 on: July 15, 2012, 05:33:02 PM »
You are the wannabe tough guy here...taking tons of drugs walking around daily with fake borrowed muscle.  You are a grown man taking tons of drugs just to look and feel strong, when it is a charade.  If you came off the drugs, which you probably won't be able to because you are physically and mentally addicted to them you would probably weigh 70 lbs less than Alex. I guess it is easy to act tough when a needle gives you all those extra pounds.  Simply put you are a walking and talking fraud..get off the drugs and your tough guy act will disappear faster a box of doughnuts placed in front of a group of fat people.
Bro I'm going to have a vending tent set up at this fight. Besides Astroglide lube will you be purchasing any additional items?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #227 on: July 15, 2012, 05:38:38 PM »
Bro I'm going to have a vending tent set up at this fight. Besides Astroglide lube will you be purchasing any additional items?
Everybody know that there will be no fight...
If people really, really had a beef, this wouldn't have gone 10 pages and it would have been over before we knew it, somebody would have ended up in the hospital or worse.
If a person is serious enough, it would have already gone down.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #228 on: July 15, 2012, 05:48:05 PM »
Not at the moment, but I wouldn't mind swapping some cum if you look the part.

"1"
I bet the entire world would be gay if men spit out Krispy Kreme pastry Cream instead of cum.

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #229 on: July 15, 2012, 05:48:41 PM »
Fuck off with your gimmick Alex, you fat girl. You juice too, except you look like shit.

I am not his gimmick nor have I ever met alex fuckstick...i have just seen many juice monkeys over the years who act tough because of the chemicals they are on when in reality they wouldn't break 200 lbs naturally.  When these guys lose their fake muscle they start singing a different tune.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #230 on: July 15, 2012, 06:18:40 PM »
I am not his gimmick nor have I ever met alex fuckstick...i have just seen many juice monkeys over the years who act tough because of the chemicals they are on when in reality they wouldn't break 200 lbs naturally.  When these guys lose their fake muscle they start singing a different tune.
Even worse if you aren't his gimmick. Throw your support behind a delusional fat fuck who stalks people on an Internet forum because his life is THAT pathetic. You have a problems with juice perhaps you should fuck off to somewhere else, bb=steroids.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: July 15, 2012, 06:58:32 PM »
I bet the entire world would be gay if men spit out Krispy Kreme pastry Cream instead of cum.

Funny you should say that...  To me, cum has always tasted like that of Krispy Kreme pastry Cream, so I guess it's been a win-win situation.

"1"

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #232 on: July 15, 2012, 07:02:34 PM »
I don't think this thread is turning out the way StayPuffMarshmallowMan23 planned....

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #233 on: July 15, 2012, 07:19:53 PM »
Even worse if you aren't his gimmick. Throw your support behind a delusional fat fuck who stalks people on an Internet forum because his life is THAT pathetic. You have a problems with juice perhaps you should fuck off to somewhere else, bb=steroids.

I don't bodybuild nor would I ever get on a stage in a male thong prancing around like a ballerina, I powerlift like many others on this board and you don't need to stick a needle into your ass to do a compound movement like a deadlift just a set of balls and a little mental determination....now go enjoy a nice peanut butter and cock sandwich.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #234 on: July 15, 2012, 07:23:20 PM »
I don't think this thread is turning out the way StayPuffMarshmallowMan23 planned....

I dont think it matters how this thread turns out for me since it isnt about me. It all boils down to January 28 in Toronto. If you have issues with Avesher then email him at onefifteen2@hotmail.com
®

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #235 on: July 15, 2012, 08:28:41 PM »
I don't bodybuild nor would I ever get on a stage in a male thong prancing around like a ballerina, I powerlift like many others on this board and you don't need to stick a needle into your ass to do a compound movement like a deadlift just a set of balls and a little mental determination....now go enjoy a nice peanut butter and cock sandwich.
So you're a fatass and look like shit. Thanx for the info

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #236 on: July 15, 2012, 08:31:33 PM »
Not at the moment, but I wouldn't mind swapping some cum if you look the part.

"1"

This cracked me up!

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #237 on: July 15, 2012, 08:46:50 PM »
Fatass23....you claim a "wife" is off limits to comments, then you and Josh Retard attack a single mom and her small child? So if your wife is reading Getbig and laughing at one of the site members it sure sounds to me like you've just made her fair game here in the Thunderdome.

Well....what say you SpinelessCocksucker23?

Sounds like serious stuff... stuff you're losing sleep over. Maybe pop a couple of Oxy like you used to and all will be well...

®

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #238 on: July 15, 2012, 08:51:45 PM »
Sounds like serious stuff... stuff you're losing sleep over. Maybe pop a couple of Oxy like you used to and all will be well...

People hate you here, how does that feel?
T

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #239 on: July 15, 2012, 08:56:02 PM »
People hate you here, how does that feel?

®

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: July 15, 2012, 08:57:07 PM »
T

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #241 on: July 15, 2012, 09:18:58 PM »
Fail, like your life, FATBOY.

Nonstop tailcoating. How's life at the bottom? Life is pretty sweet from up here. Don't hate, learn how to instead.

®

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: July 15, 2012, 09:21:04 PM »
Nonstop tailcoating. How's life at the bottom? Life is pretty sweet from up here. Don't hate, learn how to instead.

Bottom LOL you married the bottom of the food chain, you are the bottom on this site, boy!
T

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #243 on: July 15, 2012, 09:44:55 PM »
I dont think it matters how this thread turns out for me since it isnt about me. It all boils down to January 28 in Toronto. If you have issues with Avesher then email him at onefifteen2@hotmail.com

You really are fucked in the head, beyond pathetic....AttentionWho re23.

What the fuck do you think would ever make me contact a jizz rag of society like Josh Rehaluk? The fact you call a POS like that your friend, speaks volumes about you.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #244 on: July 15, 2012, 10:27:42 PM »

hey. bozo. where did i ever say that taking steroids makes you 'tough'? thats your opinion, not mine.

do us all a favour- instead of trying to play mom in this thread, fuck off.

thanks in advance. bozo.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: July 15, 2012, 10:36:46 PM »
You really are fucked in the head, beyond pathetic....AttentionWho re23.

What the fuck do you think would ever make me contact a jizz rag of society like Josh Rehaluk? The fact you call a POS like that your friend, speaks volumes about you.

water seeks its own level.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: July 15, 2012, 10:38:28 PM »
This Clown baby is a twink that sucks a lot of Dick. Isn't that right clown?

i believe this to be an accurate assessment of the pansy in question, sir.
b

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #247 on: July 15, 2012, 10:39:47 PM »
This Clown baby is a twink that sucks a lot of Dick. Isn't that right clown?

Insert lame Joke about upright rows here ________________________ _____

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #248 on: July 15, 2012, 10:41:26 PM »

i believe this to be an accurate assessment of the pansy in question, sir.

replace the syringe you shoot in your ass with a cock we all know that is what you want.

just admit without juice you would be 180 lbs and Alex would toss you around like a ragdoll.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: July 15, 2012, 10:44:28 PM »
Insert lame Joke about upright rows here ________________________ _____

:)