Author Topic: A Message from the great Avesher to a certain "no one"...  (Read 48537 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: A Message from the great Avesher to a certain "no one"...
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2012, 06:52:13 PM »
aVensher had some funny ass video's. Didn't he come into a boatload of cash not too long ago?
Yeah, probably already blew it on whores and cigars.
T

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2012, 06:58:35 PM »
Havin just 1 kidney does'nt stop Avesher, he's a brave man.

MikMaq

« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2012, 06:59:04 PM »
Yeah, probably already blew it on whores and cigars.
X2 it was like 100 grand or some shit, nutjob that he is probably spent it on some anti gluton diet

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2012, 07:17:04 PM »
yes, actually there was a video of your fight, asspipe. are you intentionally lying or dont realise someone posted it on here?

refree? ring? cage? are you fucking retarded? there is a parking lot of front and bluejay way in downtown toronto. it is roughly an acre in size so im sure we'll not have problem finding our own little corner of paradise. i dont give a fuck what you bring, who you bring blah blah blah.

bring a health card and your blood type. it'll cut down on a lot of waiting after for you in emerg.

pay for your flight? get a job you derelict and maybe you could afford such a luxury as air travel.

you're a fucking piece of shit goof that threatens to molest kids. the fuck is wrong with you you sick fuck? i hope you're serious. bring that fat piece of shit alex too. i'll cool down on him when im done with you.

Nothing personal old leathery skin with an ectomorphic tattoed body but you keep saying that but never deliver. Remember this?

BAWAWAWAWWAWA.... @ the ghey you bring.. no fuckken clue what you're babbling about...

anyway... I'm here all night chilling until 1 AM... please stop by Pumpster  ::)

King Georges Arms
2501 Victoria Park Ave
Toronto, ON M1T1A1
(416) 492-8036
Directions

Then you cried like a bitch so that I send you a "PM" stating that I "agree" to not sue you or something....

Ligthen up old rag, Josh would DESTROY UR FACE.

In the meantime, I still travel to Toronto on a monthly basis, why not meet up with me like we were supposed to?
®

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2012, 07:18:56 PM »
I thought noone had pics of a clock and the establishment you were to meet him in?  Been awhile so not too sure.

Sneaky Dees?

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2012, 07:25:06 PM »
I thought noone had pics of a clock and the establishment you were to meet him in?  Been awhile so not too sure.
Sneaky Dees?

nah that was XGuido who wanted to meet for training... waited in the lobby, didn't see him, had to catch dinner... no biggie he seemed like a nice guy.

no one has a huge chip on his leathery cracked shoulder, not sure why but I would be happy to give a change to "overcome" his little fears as a lesser man.
®

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2012, 07:31:47 PM »
get in that thread and tell no one its a deal

I will find my way there
Im poor again so if getbig wants to toss together enough money for my trip get them to send to you or someone on there and then a month out from January 28 buy the ticket.

I 100% WILL GO DO THIS IN MID WINTER NO IFS AND OR BUTS
get the exact address so I know where it is so I can find a place close to stay

tell him when we meet I will be asking him questions from getbig that ONLY HE can answer so he doesnt send someone else in cause hes such a bitch
®

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2012, 07:32:26 PM »
nah that was XGuido who wanted to meet for training... waited in the lobby, didn't see him, had to catch dinner... no biggie he seemed like a nice guy.

no one has a huge chip on his leathery cracked shoulder, not sure why but I would be happy to give a change to "overcome" his little fears as a lesser man.

Ahhh gotcha.  Too many failed meetups over the years to keep it straight.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2012, 08:05:51 PM »
Throwing hands with bottom twinks

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2012, 08:35:08 PM »
BDB has been training hard for this fight, good luck to any challengers.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2012, 09:04:33 PM »
Alex, you have more than enough money to pay the air fair for Ave.

This will never happen, but it would be pretty epic if it did.

8)

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2012, 10:07:12 PM »
get in that thread and tell no one its a deal

I will find my way there
Im poor again so if getbig wants to toss together enough money for my trip get them to send to you or someone on there and then a month out from January 28 buy the ticket.

I 100% WILL GO DO THIS IN MID WINTER NO IFS AND OR BUTS
get the exact address so I know where it is so I can find a place close to stay

tell him when we meet I will be asking him questions from getbig that ONLY HE can answer so he doesnt send someone else in cause hes such a bitch

How did that bb'ing show with Coach go? Enough said.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #62 on: July 13, 2012, 11:03:57 PM »
Shut the fuck up already with your incoherent posts.  

I am NOT a cage fighter.  I am simply a man who is willing to beat the shit out of another man who threatens to "KILL" me.

I don't ask for trouble.  I also don't just randomly call out people in order to bully them.  All I want to do is visit this site and appreciate large, hunky men in thongs that have sex with their sponsors.

Do you have a fucking crush on me?  I notice that you lounge around the site stalking BayGBM and I at whatever chance you can get, yet you claim to have a problem with gay people.

If you don't comprehend English or want to pretend to not understand, here I'll make it simple for you and please answer to this part, because I also think you're not even of Spanish descent.

Callate la boca maldito pajaro escondido.  Porque sigues mencionando mi nombre si juras en no ser maricon?  Si quieres singar conmigo, ven a Nueva York y te prometo regalarte mi pene relleno de leche condensada para que tu boquita negra lo disfrute.

Reply or shut the fuck up already!
"1"
I speak Spanish fluently, lol that's some funny shit,..  ;D  Yes very valgur and very mean :(,..

Man this thread is going to be a long one, to many crazies on here.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 14, 2012, 12:53:04 AM »
when we were posting in the pit on rx muscle avesher threatened to fight almost every poster on there then backed out when they called him on it

or how about the lanky streak of piss he was supposed to fight on here then started sending him pm's saying they should fake the fight

or the dude he said he was going to fuck up then turned up at his school for a thumbs up photo

avesher is mentally unstable but he isnt a bad ass
T

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #64 on: July 14, 2012, 01:58:19 AM »
when we were posting in the pit on rx muscle avesher threatened to fight almost every poster on there then backed out when they called him on it

or how about the lanky streak of piss he was supposed to fight on here then started sending him pm's saying they should fake the fight

or the dude he said he was going to fuck up then turned up at his school for a thumbs up photo

avesher is mentally unstable but he isnt a bad ass

Are you saying that real "bad asses" don't spend all their spare time stalking people on the net and making videos on YouTube?

Also, Alex seems really keen to meet random muscular men off the Internet. ???

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #65 on: July 14, 2012, 02:00:25 AM »
avesher is on a business trip to ghana to sell arms

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2012, 03:57:19 AM »
No One is absolutely correct about the "great" Avesher threatening children, so think about that before you throw support behind him. Says allot about A23's makeup that he's best bros with a fucked up individual like that. No One please cave his face in

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #67 on: July 14, 2012, 04:02:32 AM »
avesher is on a business trip to ghana to sell arms
I thought that was Dan Hill.

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
« Reply #68 on: July 14, 2012, 04:23:46 AM »
I thought that was Dan Hill.

i see what you did there...

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #69 on: July 14, 2012, 04:41:07 AM »
lol @ this whole thread.

well if dumpy the blank shooting walrus hasnt chimed back in with another 2 pennies trying to play the role of the bad man. let me spell this out for you, alice. there are two people i have ever met in my life who i would go out of my way to damage. they both happen to be online personas, and they both happen to be both you and 'josh'. and its all over something that has absolutely nothing to do with me. but i will take an enormous amount of pleasure in doing this for someone who isnt capable of doing it themselves.

now, josh, you fucking waste of oxygen- i just feel bad for you. like i pity you. your a sad person. you want to tilt me, so be it. your a joke to me. a sad tired old wanna be tough guy who hasnt got a legit bad bone in his body. your pathetic, really. like just a waste of my time. but so be it.

alex, you fat cowardly fagg0t. every word you wrote about meeting me and xfactor is a lie. xfactor took pics of his watch and where he was and waited for almost an hour and of course you didnt show up. of course. if you are in toronto just simply pm me where you are going to be this time. you managed to do a good job of hiding during the time i was available to meet last time only to pop up 12 hours after trying to play the role of the big man. lol i'd love to drop by and buy you a beer and shake the hand of an internet legend. but this will never happen, will it alex. you'll tell me where your going to be and it'll be the same game all over again- fat alice lying about being there, fat alice running scared. fat alice calling me back out. rinse, cycle, repeat.

you two little men can keep playing your games. but one day karma will kick the shit out of both of you what what you did. alice your wife already left you for being impotent alex- can you not draw parallels? karma is no joke and acts in strange ways.

anyway, im really getting tired of you two clowns running round seeking attention like this off of my back. put up or shut up already. fucking cowards- someone other than flexington who knows you told me you'd run last time and he was right. you dont have the parts, give it up already, fat little man.
b

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #70 on: July 14, 2012, 05:05:45 AM »
Cliffs ???
P

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #71 on: July 14, 2012, 05:35:39 AM »

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: July 14, 2012, 05:54:37 AM »
And the winner can fight this beast of a man:

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #73 on: July 14, 2012, 06:35:52 AM »
Cliffs ???

I think he said Alex23 looks like Cee Lo Green......

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #74 on: July 14, 2012, 09:10:01 AM »
If Josh goes all out you probably lose the tip of your nose or an earlobe.