Author Topic: I've returned to selling Nutritional Supplements  (Read 6401 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
I've returned to selling Nutritional Supplements
« on: July 13, 2012, 08:23:50 PM »
Two years ago, I removed all of the supplements I was selling due to all of the bullshit stuff being sold and the return rate on them costing me money.

Well, I've decided to get back into selling supplements although I'm going to be very careful as to the products I sell and so far I've added the Vitabase and Native Remedies line of products.  If anyone has any additional suggestions, let me know

http://www.caliberfitness.com
A

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: I've returned to selling Nutritional Supplements
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 08:35:41 PM »
Losing endeavor. You cannot compete. I suggest you private label a fatburner with an attracive label and market it to no end. May hit may not, look at xenadrine as an example.
T

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 10:47:23 PM »
Two years ago, I removed all of the supplements I was selling due to all of the bullshit stuff being sold and the return rate on them costing me money.

Well, I've decided to get back into selling supplements although I'm going to be very careful as to the products I sell and so far I've added the Vitabase and Native Remedies line of products.  If anyone has any additional suggestions, let me know

http://www.caliberfitness.com

sorry to tell you Vince, and don't take it personally but your stuff is bullshit as well..supplements ARE bullshit..period

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2012, 06:22:24 AM »
sorry to tell you Vince, and don't take it personally but your stuff is bullshit as well..supplements ARE bullshit..period

Well, people have been requesting some so I took two companies that I did not have to keep stock as well as have strict M.A.P pricing guidelines. 

My main competition is the Cademus Institute, DrSuggested.com so I have to keep ahead of the game
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2012, 08:50:10 AM »

Well, people have been requesting some so I took two companies that I did not have to keep stock as well as have strict M.A.P pricing guidelines. 

My main competition is the Cademus Institute, DrSuggested.com so I have to keep ahead of the game

Does the supp business have a thin margin line?

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2012, 01:54:58 PM »
I would think very thin, with all the competition even amazon.com

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2012, 08:38:47 AM »
I would think very thin, with all the competition even amazon.com

Its razor thin...but loading an XML file of products and pictures to my website only took 30 minutes so its no skin off my back...especially since I'm not keeping any stock   I only did it for the people begging me to sell supplements. 
A

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2015, 02:48:21 PM »
Remember when people 'begged' Vince to sell supplements. I guess it still couldn't keep him from stacking shelves at his local food shop  :-X

But wait, he'll thank me for this bump and proclaim that it brought him 10k of new sales which he'll use to build a website selling panty liners.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2015, 02:54:46 PM »
Remember when people 'begged' Vince to sell supplements. I guess it still couldn't keep him from stacking shelves at his local food shop  :-X

But wait, he'll thank me for this bump and proclaim that it brought him 10k of new sales which he'll use to build a website selling panty liners.
How much for some panty liners

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2015, 11:28:23 AM »
Are you selling one day u may?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2015, 09:24:51 AM »

Its razor thin...but loading an XML file of products and pictures to my website only took 30 minutes so its no skin off my back...especially since I'm not keeping any stock   I only did it for the people begging me to sell supplements. 

are those people complete morons? I mean anyone and everyone has access to the internet and hundreds of sites that sell supplements... why in the world would anyone "beg" you to sell a supplement unless they were just too stupid to use google. Doesn't make sense

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2015, 09:39:12 AM »
still no progress pics from that miracle kit you got Vince...
?