Author Topic: Kris Dim...  (Read 6826 times)

claymore

• Getbig IV
Kris Dim...
« on: July 15, 2012, 12:14:45 AM »
Just heard some unfortunate news, heard he had to be taken back in for surgery and things did not go well. If what I heard was true it's not good.

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
Re: Kris Dim...
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 12:23:44 AM »
Just another guy used by the bodybuilding system and thrown away after his due date expired. 

I hope he managed to better himself after his heart attack.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 12:29:09 AM »
Just heard some unfortunate news, heard he had to be taken back in for surgery and things did not go well. If what I heard was true it's not good.

wish him well. had a good physique minus the tri's injections/implants. And at least he didn't eat the pussy of whores like steve Namat and Milo's.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 12:32:45 AM »
I'm being told he's now a paraplegic...if so I'm sorry to hear this.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2012, 12:34:27 AM »
Nothing on CNN yet...

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2012, 01:43:06 AM »

Geez! I remember the first Flex magazine I ever bought had kris Dim on the Cover! He had just taken 2nd or 3rd at the San Francisco Pro Show. I was blown away with his progress! It showed pictures of kris at 135lbs and then pictures of him all gassed up after milos got ahold of him weighing over 200lbs in contest shape. The article even had a picture of Milos watching kris doing seated rows. Anyway he was somewhat inspirational gaining that much muscle I bought my first bodybuilding magazine.

I just could not believe the progress pictures but looks like he is paying for that now!Geez Milos the mad scientist strikes yet again

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2012, 02:01:40 AM »
That sucks I wish him well met him back in the day very nice guy!

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2012, 02:27:25 AM »

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2012, 05:32:58 AM »
Just another guy used by the bodybuilding system and thrown away after his due date expired. 

I hope he managed to better himself after his heart attack.

Damn....this guy had a heart attack too  ???

Ugly addiction this stuff can become for some  :-\

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2012, 05:41:19 AM »
Nothing todo with steroids of course lol

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2012, 05:45:56 AM »
Nothing todo with steroids of course lol

Genetic problems were there....just merely accelerated a few decades lol

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2012, 06:37:32 AM »
Was/is part of the Zipper Club, and then goes back to trying to compete, and if true to the rumours, he deserves every bit of what happened to him.
You can lift and have a healthy lifestyle, one can do bodyweight exercises. But, it seems to some that "biggerism" is what they need and are addicted to.
Live your life well, develop a new hobby, especially after having a "zipper".

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2012, 06:57:53 AM »
Well, he had one heart surgery, then decides to try to compete again. What an idiot  ::)

I think I remember after his surgery, he was back in the gym a few months later saying, "yeah, the surgery went well, I am feeling great and back in the gym" or something like that. Bodybuilders do and say this a lot. Never think about the long term consequences.
X

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2012, 07:08:41 AM »
Nothing some synthol won't fix...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2012, 07:28:50 AM »
Someone reviewed him as a personal trainer. This is important stuff.

Kris Dim used to be one of those bodybuilders, you know the kind--super shiny, bronze, with veins protruding from overzealous muscles.  Well, he looks nothing like that now, but he's still in great shape and judging from his body, I trust that he knows what he's doing.

His fitness room is tiny.  There's one changing room with a tiny shower in the back and one bathroom with two stalls.  Top 40's plays over the speakers, but it's not loud enough to drown out the sound of your body cursing the day you exited stage left out of your mother's womb.

After just one of his workouts, I was so brokedown, I probably could've applied for disability checks and gotten approved.  My legs jelloed down stairs (read: I fell down the stairs) and no matter how much I wanted to hurry across the street those turning cars were gonna just have to wait. I was goin nowhere fast.

This crap went on for at least three days.

The upside is, once my body rebuilt itself, ooooooooweeee my muscles were so cut, I would've felt confident taking on Captain America and his tacky shield...must've been the increased testosterone levels.

His sessions are pricey, but well worth it.  He will not beg you to work hard, and he won't yell in your face.  Either do the work and get the results or don't.

Here's why Kris Dim loses a star:

Considering how small the workout area is, I wish he were more welcoming and friendly.  It's not like you can draw energy from the masses of sweating bodies around you so, it would help if he generated bigger energy.

Communicating via text is unprofessional to me, but that's his thing.

Bottom line.  If you came to get ripped, you came to the right place.  If you're worried about breaking a nail, screwed thou art.
X

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2012, 07:41:19 AM »
As irresponsible as DA  ::)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2012, 07:47:12 AM »
Has a store/gym in mid-town Sacramento, I believe.
a

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2012, 07:57:23 AM »
Why go back to competeing after barely surviving, that is pure selfishness considering he has children and people who rely on him.

massa

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2012, 08:01:53 AM »
He had aortic dissection repair, which saved his life at the time.  However there is still about 30% chance of having to be re-operated for the expansion of dissected aorta downstream.  That can be a much bigger operation and has a high chance of paraplegia.  The only way to lessen your risk, is to make sure the blood pressure is LOW, not just normal.  When lifting weights, especially heavy weights, blood pressure goes up sky high (at that point).  That is why his doctor told him, no more competing.