Author Topic: extra night meal  (Read 1523 times)

enhancer

• Getbig II
extra night meal
« on: July 15, 2012, 07:58:18 AM »
hi, if you eat oats before bed,the oats suppose to put extra mass on you.but is the mass,just extra fat?because i watchd a programe about buring cals.and the guy recons scientificulty that if you do cardio on a day,that your body still burns bodyfat when sleeping ?? so should i have my night time oats and protein on cardio days?i want to put mass on in muscle form not fat form. any views?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: extra night meal
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 01:05:05 PM »
hi, if you eat oats before bed,the oats suppose to put extra mass on you.but is the mass,just extra fat?because i watchd a programe about buring cals.and the guy recons scientificulty that if you do cardio on a day,that your body still burns bodyfat when sleeping ?? so should i have my night time oats and protein on cardio days?i want to put mass on in muscle form not fat form. any views?

No.  The 'after-burn' with cardio is minimal - maybe a couple hours.  Muscle burns calories 24/7.  Oats before bed = bad idea (unless consumed with protein & fat).  You want a slow insulin drip before bed.
:

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 09:44:17 PM »
nuts
T

Armani

• Getbig II
  • 161 confirmed kills and counting
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2012, 11:56:43 AM »
duri ng my heavy training phases, my favorite middle of the night meal is lowfat or nonfat cottage cheese, wheat germ, splenda and a dash of almond oil

enhancer

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2012, 01:36:22 AM »
yeah cheers for info,done the steroid thing/been clean for awhile,due too gettin sum bad juice that caused an abbses.in my town u get fuckd over on rats makeing a quick £ on gear thats suppose too be legit.looks like its the long haul until i find o b 1 for the real deal.welcome too great britain :P

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2012, 02:19:44 PM »

I would to a protein only meal. Whole eggs fill my stomach which is why I'm guessing your eating oats. Have the oats with your breakfast protein

nischal

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2012, 11:38:04 PM »
A glass of milk.....

Crossbones

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2012, 10:14:10 PM »
How about raisins and almonds as a night snakc?