Author Topic: Karl Rove To Obama: Stop Calling Romney A Felon  (Read 3103 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Karl Rove To Obama: Stop Calling Romney A Felon
« on: July 15, 2012, 07:51:50 PM »
 :'( :'( :'( :'(

SAHIL KAPUR JULY 15, 2012, 10:50 AM

President Obama’s fierce attacks on Mitt Romney’s history with Bain Capital hit a nerve with Karl Rove, who on “Fox News Sunday” simultaneously lashed out at the president and advised him to stop making one of his most explosive allegations: that Romney may be a felon.

Rove, the architect of President George W. Bush’s presidential victories, now runs the pro-Republican super PAC American Crossroads, which is spending heavily to help Romney defeat Obama. He took issue with the Obama campaign’s suggestion that Romney’s SEC disclosure forms — in which Romney described himself as managing director at Bain beyond 1999, contrary to his claim that he left that year — could make him guilty of a felony ...

On Thursday, Obama’s deputy campaign manager Stephanie Cutter lit up the firestorm after she said, “Either Mitt Romney, through his own words and his own signature, was misrepresenting his position at Bain to the SEC, which is a felony.”

On ABC’s “This Week,” Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, Obama’s former chief of staff, called the attacks fair game. “Mitt Romney said Bain Capital is his calling card for why he should be president,” he said. “As Mitt Romney said once to his own Republican colleagues: stop whining. I give him his own advice. Stop whining” ...

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/07/karl-rove-obama-romney-felon.php

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Karl Rove To Obama: Stop Calling Romney A Felon
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 08:19:45 PM »
there is a major 'inconsistency' with the story, no denying that.   But whatya gonna do?  story will be old once he releases records and gets it out of the way.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 08:21:43 PM »
there is a major 'inconsistency' with the story, no denying that.   But whatya gonna do?  story will be old once he releases records and gets it out of the way.

you think he's going to release his tax records

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 09:45:48 PM »
Obama should double down on anything that Rove objects too

Repubs have taught us that if you repeat something long enough people will believe it and it doesn't matter if it's true or even relevent

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2012, 09:49:40 PM »
you think he's going to release his tax records

Yes.  I'm very sure the dems have broken whatever law required to buy copies - and I am betting there are years when Mitt makde 20 mil and didn't pay any taxes.

I bet they want it out there, and they're going to keep goading him into it.  As you can see, fellow repubs are now telling him to release them.

I predict he will, and somewhat soon.  BUT he will only release 3 or 4 years, and say they're "representative" of all of them.  Which they won't be.  They'll be the best years.  Eventually, it'll come out.  Doing this slow-drip thing, instead of just releasing the shit on july 2nd and letting it be old news by the time holiday week is over.  

I keep saying it - romney should wait until a famous celeb dies, then 5 minutes later release them.  It'll be a non-issue.  On any other day, Palin saying "I'm not running" would have been the top story.  She waited til Steve JObs died and released the news immediately, and voila, nobody noticed.  It barely registered on the news cycle.  

So that's my advice for Mittens.  Release them all at once, then immediately follow obama town to town, everywhere he goes.  Shake hands and hand out food to poor people.  Stop avoiding everything and hoping to default into the POTUS job, and start TAKING that mfer.

let's be honest - if mitt is scared to be bold and scrap with obama, he isn't ready to square up with Putin and iran.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2012, 10:31:43 PM »
Yes.  I'm very sure the dems have broken whatever law required to buy copies - and I am betting there are years when Mitt makde 20 mil and didn't pay any taxes.

I bet they want it out there, and they're going to keep goading him into it.  As you can see, fellow repubs are now telling him to release them.

I predict he will, and somewhat soon.  BUT he will only release 3 or 4 years, and say they're "representative" of all of them.  Which they won't be.  They'll be the best years.  Eventually, it'll come out.  Doing this slow-drip thing, instead of just releasing the shit on july 2nd and letting it be old news by the time holiday week is over.  

I keep saying it - romney should wait until a famous celeb dies, then 5 minutes later release them.  It'll be a non-issue.  On any other day, Palin saying "I'm not running" would have been the top story.  She waited til Steve JObs died and released the news immediately, and voila, nobody noticed.  It barely registered on the news cycle.  

So that's my advice for Mittens.  Release them all at once, then immediately follow obama town to town, everywhere he goes.  Shake hands and hand out food to poor people.  Stop avoiding everything and hoping to default into the POTUS job, and start TAKING that mfer.

let's be honest - if mitt is scared to be bold and scrap with obama, he isn't ready to square up with Putin and iran.

Hope he's ready to throw hands because it sounds like being president is all about fighting
Y

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2012, 04:29:45 AM »
Having Karl Rove take your back... is probably not the best thing for Romney.

American Dad pretty much nailed Karl Rove.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2012, 05:04:32 AM »
Mitt gave the McCain Campaign 23 years of his income tax returns, but the American People are entitled to just 2. Oh, and MCain, after looking them over, chose Sarah Palin.

:D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2012, 05:09:10 AM »
Mitt gave the McCain Campaign 23 years of his income tax returns, but the American People are entitled to just 2. Oh, and MCain, after looking them over, chose Sarah Palin.

Retroactively, McCain showed good judgment.

And you know, ya just know, Obama has a copy of whatever mittens gave mccain.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2012, 05:13:08 AM »
And Mittens, that old silly kitten, has already started to cry.........

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2012, 05:39:07 AM »

So, the Obama campaign is digging around 1998 for harmful data on Romney, but they'll let slide any recent, potentially damaging info because the release might coincide with Tom Cruise's divorce.   Sounds like a foolproof plan for Romney.  Can't believe he hasn't capitalized on this.
Y

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2012, 07:19:01 AM »
Obama should double down on anything that Rove objects too

Repubs have taught us that if you repeat something long enough people will believe it and it doesn't matter if it's true or even relevent

+10

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2012, 07:19:57 AM »

Haha :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2012, 07:34:22 AM »

This is the truth of the motherfcking month right here.

We're teetering on the edge of financial collapse in August 2008, bailing out firms left and right, and you have a veep possibility that people believe can fix the economy - ROMNEY.

Mccain reads those documents, he chooses Palin - with no economic experience and a myriad of personal baggage.

I think Dems have cheated their way to a copy - and I think they know something bad is there. 

Repub voices are calling for them to be released.  If they're HORRIBLE, then they get another candidate in August.  Romney concealing a terrible secret just to keep the nonination would be very selfish, if true.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2012, 07:39:19 AM »
Would you put it past Romney to conceal a bad secret?  Haha?  This man that want soooooo much to be POTUS for selfish reasons and finally has his chance of getting on the ticket?  I mean really, McCain thought Palin was a better choice?  Hahahaha

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2012, 07:41:52 AM »
Would you put it past Romney to conceal a bad secret?  Haha?  This man that want soooooo much to be POTUS for selfish reasons and finally has his chance of getting on the ticket?  I mean really, McCain thought Palin was a better choice?  Hahahaha

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2012, 07:42:41 AM »

Priceless.   Coming from the guy that defends obama concealing all his records.  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2012, 07:45:07 AM »
 :'(

Boo Hoo!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2012, 08:00:10 AM »
Priceless.   Coming from the guy that defends obama concealing all his records.  

Obama has released 12 years of his tax returns

http://www.taxhistory.org/www/website.nsf/Web/PresidentialTaxReturns/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2012, 08:01:08 AM »

Too bad romney will not to the same.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2012, 08:04:02 AM »

LOL - Obama has been on the Taxpayers' TEET for the last 12 years. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2012, 08:05:55 AM »
3333 You might want to stay out of this thread. You will be destroyed. Your mental ceiling will not allow you to logically dispute this.

Thanks for playing

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2012, 08:07:59 AM »
3333 You might want to stay out of this thread. You will be destroyed. Your mental ceiling will not allow you to logically dispute this.

Thanks for playing

And just how is that any different than any other thread that he is dismantled in?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2012, 08:08:25 AM »

Thanks for playing

LOL.    This thread is so laughable its not even funny.  

Rove should just say - here is the deal we will stop calling obama a kenyan affirmative action fraud when he releases all his records and you can stop calling romney a felon qwhen he releases his.

Deal?  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2012, 08:15:29 AM »

LOL - Obama has been on the Taxpayers' TEET for the last 12 years. 

he made more from book sales and other non-government activities than the sum total of all his salary starting from his times in Illinois thru current POTUS salary