Author Topic: -----------  (Read 6677 times)

Rudee

• Getbig V
If it wasn't for black people, we wouldn't have shows like Maury Povich or The First 48 or Cops.   Imagine NFL and NBA without blacks.   Boring!!!   And music?  Forgetaboutit   :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Your in your late 40's divorced raising a kid split between two homes, you can pretend all you want. ::)

yeah i'm pretending this  ::)  what does my previous marriage have to do with any of it,you fat virgin ?  she was a knockout too  ;)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Yep it's the racial circle, whites get the asian woman, the leftovers goto black man, black women get knocked up, the browns marry there first cousins, and the china man, is looking for a thai ladyboy.

Haha, man I live this site.  ;D It's bad for my brain though.  :-[

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
If it wasn't for black people, we wouldn't have shows like Maury Povich or The First 48 or Cops.   Imagine NFL and NBA without blacks.   Boring!!!   And music?  Forgetaboutit   :)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
What is understood need not be discussed.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Could it be argued that it's the White women that have been rejected by the White Man that end up race trading? Operating on the principle "something is better than nothing"? It's Darwinism, the weak genes of the White whale females are absorbed into the lower black species and therefore the White Race is cleansed of the faulty chromosones.

lol

orion

• Getbig IV
yeah i'm pretending this  ::)  what does my previous marriage have to do with any of it,you fat virgin ?  she was a knockout too  ;)

You are a better man than me.  I don't think I could date a woman with such a huge birthmark on her face ;D

MikMaq

My point is you are divorced, bad mating habbits, you suck at life.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V

"habbits"...monster spelling

Hahaahaaaaaaa....I tell you what, lose your virginity tubby  :D...then talk to me about "mating habits"...LOLOLOLOLOL  :D :D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

LOL @ "Bad mating habits"

Man you are BRUTAL. I doubt Groink will ever recover. ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
LOL @ "Bad mating habits"

Man you are BRUTAL. I doubt Groink will ever recover. ::)

I know, i'm a real degenerate. i was married for 13 years, stayed in it to keep my family together, realized it really wasn't the best thing for my daughter, and ended it. you know,  like over 50% of the population.

since then i have found someone new and i am in another 100% monogamous committed relationship....I'm like a regular Caligula over here  ::) ::)

MikMaq

I know, i'm a real degenerate. i was married for 13 years, stayed in it to keep my family together, realized it really wasn't the best thing for my daughter, and ended it. you know,  like over 50% of the population.

since then i have found someone new and i am in another 100% monogamous committed relationship....I'm like a regular Caligula over here  ::) ::)
So your below average in relationship skills good job ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

MikMaq is just realizing that the older he gets, the more the doors of opportunity are shutting for him.  Pay him no mind at all.

MikMaq

MikMaq is just realizing that the older he gets, the more the doors of opportunity are shutting for him.  Pay him no mind at all.
When the fuck was I talking to you ???

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
When the fuck was I talking to you ???

who gives a fuck who you were talking to you fat asshole...people don't like you, and will chime in to call you a fat useless piece of shit whenever they please...get used to it. especially when you start talking about people's families you little pudgy twat.

Adonis is right also...it must suck to have peaked at 20 years old like you did.....it's all downhill from here fatso.

MikMaq

who gives a fuck who you were talking to you fat asshole...people don't like you, and will chime in to call you a fat useless piece of shit whenever they please...get used to it. especially when you start talking about people's families you little pudgy twat.

Adonis is right also...it must suck to have peaked at 20 years old like you did.....it's all downhill from here fatso.
Blow me everyone peaks at around 20, it's a biological fact, tone down the hurt I didn't mention nothing about your family, I mention shit about you.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
Blow me everyone peaks at around 20, it's a biological fact, tone down the hurt I didn't mention nothing about your family, I mention shit about you.

Biological fact?  really...please enlighten us fatso. how everyone on the planet is at the Zenith of their life, professionally, physically, spiritually and romantically at 20 fucking years old.

there is life after High School you fat idiot.....don't blame us because yours sucks.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Actually, men peak in their late twenties to early thirties. At 20yrs old i was as naive as i was retarded.

MikMaq

Biological fact?  really...please enlighten us fatso. how everyone on the planet is at the Zenith of their life, professionally, physically, spiritually and romantically at 20 fucking years old.

there is life after High School you fat idiot.....don't blame us because yours sucks.
I was talking in terms of test levels looks etc, sure people adapt mature and become better people, at least most people do. ::) But that wasn't what the comment was referring to. I was better physically at 20 than I am at 25, and so were you.

My weight issues are entirely different, I had a sleep disorder, and after getting that fixed, I fucked up my ankle on the rebound. I'm now getting back in shape again, shit happens.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
I was talking in terms of test levels looks etc, sure people adapt mature and become better people, at least most people do. ::) But that wasn't what the comment was referring to. I was better physically at 20 than I am at 25, and so were you.

My weight issues are entirely different, I had a sleep disorder, and after getting that fixed, I fucked up my ankle on the rebound. I'm now getting back in shape again, shit happens.

Speak for yourself. i was better at 35 than i was at 20....physically and everything else.

MikMaq

Speak for yourself. i was better at 35 than i was at 20....physically and everything else.
Whatever it's a basic fact of biologically you know what I mean there's no deep philosophy behind natural test levels.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Whatever it's a basic fact of biologically you know what I mean there's no deep philosophy behind natural test levels.
Wow! You're absolutely hammered.    ;D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Bro Science Alert: Code Red

Steelrabbitt

• Getbig II
  • Ocelot MTHRFCKR
Lol "fact of biologically".

Can we get back to talking about the bleaks I mean blacks?
Jay