Author Topic: -----------  (Read 6680 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Lol "fact of biologically".

Can we get back to talking about the bleaks I mean blacks?
Lol I didn't notice that at first hahha

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Blow me everyone peaks at around 20, it's a biological fact, tone down the hurt I didn't mention nothing about your family, I mention shit about you.

what kind of attitude is that dude?  ...being 20 is fine but..the key is to LOOk like your in your late twenties. NO DUDE who looks like their a 20 year old, will ever look as good and sexy to women as a dude who looks like he is in his late twneites or thirties. Youth and attractiveness go hand in hand with females, not men. Groink is an extremely good looking guy and I believe could pull 18 years olds still no prob..... And dont you fuckers call me gay either I'll be tapping this shortly. :P :-*   

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/196/20120609206099971589.jpg/

l

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
what kind of attitude is that dude?  ...being 20 is fine but..the key is to LOOk like your in your late twenties. NO DUDE who looks like their a 20 year old, will ever look as good and sexy to women as a dude who looks like he is in his late twneites or thirties. Youth and attractiveness go hand in hand with females, not men. Groink is an extremely good looking guy and I believe could pull 18 years olds still no prob..... And dont you fuckers call me gay either I'll be tapping this shortly. :P :-*   

She's disgusting...her elbows are way, way, way too pointy

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
l

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
@ Dr. Dutch, i believe you've crossed the line with that picture. Please behave yourself or i'll have to call in a favour with Getbig higher ups, wink wink m o t h e r  f u c k e r.

@ Jewboy, why did you take down the girly pics? Post them back up or i'll start randomly raping women at night.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/196/20120609206099971589.jpg

Photo has been removed

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
@ Dr. Dutch, i believe you've crossed the line with that picture. Please behave yourself or i'll have to call in a favour with Getbig higher ups, wink wink m o t h e r  f u c k e r.

@ Jewboy, why did you take down the girly pics? Post them back up or i'll start randomly raping women at night.

lol she's a single mother dude only two years older than me, just feel guilty having her pics on a sight full of creeps and stalkers for more than a few minutes to proove a point....just not fair to her

........any respected poster  can pm me tho and give their honest opinion if I should run like hell or not

pm me
l

Griffith

• Getbig V
It's strange that there's allowed to be a Black Lawyers Association, Black Movie Awards etc.

Imagine the outcry if there were White organisations....?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
It's strange that there's allowed to be a Black Lawyers Association, Black Movie Awards etc.

Imagine the outcry if there were White organisations....?

KKK, Caucasian Brotherhood, Hell's Angels and Skin Heads and not one minority gives a fuck, because everyone is trying to carve an existence and make a better living.  Hope this helps.  

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Wtf?

Looks like a third degree burn-injury.

Griffith

• Getbig V
KKK, Caucasian Brotherhood, Hell's Angels and Skin Heads and not one minority gives a fuck, because everyone is trying to carve an existence and make a better living.  Hope this helps.  
But those are fringe groups.

Black Movie Awards, Black Lawyers Association etc seemed to be accepted by the mainstream and aren't viewed as 'politically incorrect' for some reason.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
They even have their own TV-channel, Black Entertainment TV or something.

I'm guessing American History X or Der Untergang won't be showed there?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
yes its weird but we white guys always feel ferior over an asian man. probably biologically, and our feelings turn out to be right because every asian woman would choose a white guy over an asian guy. dont know how this is with ugly white men but i think of tall white good looking guys in this one.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
yes its weird but we white guys always feel ferior over an asian man. probably biologically, and our feelings turn out to be right because every asian woman would choose a white guy over an asian guy. dont know how this is with ugly white men but i think of tall white good looking guys in this one.

I generally view Asians especially Japanese as our equals.  :P

BigCyp

• Getbig V
I generally view Asians especially Japanese as our equals.  :P

Japanese men only look tough when they're in cartoons

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Japanese men only look tough when they're in cartoons

Are we talking in terms of physique?  I'm talking overall. 

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Are we talking in terms of physique?  I'm talking overall. 

There is a world beyond muscles????

WTF are you trying to say?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
That's great, cause most getbiggers are tall white good looking guys..... :D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
There is a world beyond muscles????

WTF are you trying to say?

I forgot to add (no homo), (no homo)!!!