Author Topic: David Bowie and Mick Jagger are Getbiggers  (Read 9056 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
David Bowie and Mick Jagger are Getbiggers
« on: July 17, 2012, 05:13:27 AM »
Anyone know their usernames?

'Do you want some coffee?' What Bowie’s wife asked when she caught him in bed with Jagger

It was revealed over the weekend that Mick Jagger once pursued actress Angelina Jolie whilst he was still married to supermodel Jerry Hall.
Now more new claims about the The Rolling Stones frontman's outrageous love life have emerged.
In a controversial new biography 'Mick: The Wild Life and Mad Genius of Jagger', author Christopher Andersen alleges that the now 68-year-old rocker had a longterm love affair with fellow musical genius David Bowie.

A relationship between the two stars has long been rumoured, and now friends and family members of the pair have seemingly confirmed the pair's sexual antics with Andersen.
After meeting in the early Seventies, Andersen says both stars became fascinated with one another, attending each other's concerts and sending gifts to one another.
Not long after their first encounter in 1973, when Mick visited Bowie backstage at one of his concerts, Andersen claims that their relationship quickly turned physical.
'It was the glitter era, and everybody wanted to be part of the bisexual revolution,' singer Chuckie Starr tells the author in the book.

'Mick was no different. He was wearing rhinestones, blue eye shadow, and platform shoes.'
Quickly becoming fast friends, 'Bowie and Jagger were soon spotted everywhere together without their wives: sitting ringside at the Muhammad Ali-Ken Norton bout, hanging out at the London disco Tramp, yelling and stomping their approval at a Diana Ross concert, or just cuddling up together on a hotel room couch,' Andersen writes.
'Neither superstar complained when one enterprising photographer snapped the two men in a moment of repose, Bowie tenderly cradling Mick’s head in his lap.
'Bowie also took Mick to gay films.'
It was when Bowie's wife at the time Angie came home one day to the abode she shared with her husband in London, that Andersen claims the real nature of Bowie and Jagger's relationship was revealed.

'By October 1973, the Bowies were living on Oakley Street, just a stroll from Cheyne Walk. Angie had been out of town for a few days when she returned home one morning and went straight to the kitchen to make some tea,' Andersen writes.
'The Bowies’ maid, who had arrived about an hour earlier, approached the lady of the house with a peculiar look on her face. “Someone,” she told Angie, “is in your bed."
'Angie went upstairs to her bedroom, slowly pushed the door open, and there they were: Mick Jagger and David Bowie, naked in bed together, sleeping.
'Both men woke up with a start. “Oh, hello,” said Bowie, clearly taken by surprise. “How are you?”
“I’m fine,” Angie replied. “Do you want some coffee?”

'Mick, blinking awake, remained silent. Angie returned a few minutes later with coffee and orange juice on a tray.
'While it was not a case of coitus interrupts, Angie “felt absolutely dead certain that they’d been screwing. It was so obvious, in fact, that I never even considered the possibility that they hadn’t been screwing.”
Andersen alleges in his book that the pair's sexual relationship is also confirmed by back-up singer Ava Cherry.
'Ava Cherry, a backup singer who lived with the Bowies for a time, reportedly told a friend that “Mick and David were really sexually obsessed with each other"', Andersen writes.
'"Even though I was in bed with them many times, I ended up just watching them have sex,” she said.
'According to Cherry, the relationship was more than just sexual. The two men became “very close” emotionally and “practically lived together for several months.”
Bebe Buell, who once dated Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler and has actress daughter Liv Tyler with the singer, also tells Andersen that she often had three in the bed encounters with the men.
'Perhaps no one was in a better position to assay the relationship between Bowie and Jagger than Bebe Buell, the tall, stunning Playboy centerfold who conducted affairs with both men that lasted several years,' Andersen writes.
'...David quickly seduced her. Not long after, she met Mick at an Eric Clapton concert. At the postshow party, Mick seemed to be reconnecting with his old friend Clapton while at the same time doing his best to lure Buell into bed.
"He was flirting outrageously,” Andersen says Buell recalls.

After finally giving in, Buell says she later began involved with threesomes with both Bowie and Mick.
'Once Bowie and Jagger realized that they were both carrying on affairs with Buell (“Nobody was monogamous. Everybody was sleeping with everybody,” she said) the two stars teamed up to lure her into an orgy or two,' Andersen writes.

“I used to get some pretty strange phone calls from Mick and David at three in the morning,” Buell tells Andersen, “inviting me to join them in bed with four gorgeous black women.” Or, she added, “four gorgeous black men.”
In Andersen's new controversial book, the author also claims that Angelina Jolie – who appeared in the Rolling Stones’ Anybody Seen My Baby music video in 1997 - was allegedly pursued by Mick whilst he was still married to supermodel Jerry Hall.
Andersen anecdotes claim that Angelina’s mother Marcheline Bertrand was eager for the musician to partner up with her daughter.
This despite Mick only being four years younger than Angelina's thespian father John Voight.
Similarly, Angelina was married to Trainspotting actor Johnny Lee Miller however was rumoured to be enjoying an affair with screen star Timothy Hutton.
Family friend Lauren Taines stated: ‘Marche loved Mick for Angie. She felt that he could teach her about fame and how to handle it.”
Even though Angelina had grown up with fame in her blood, she was only starting out in the industry herself.
After accepting the music video job she is said to have gone on a foul-mouthed rant as she played a stripper on the set.
She screamed at the director: ‘I can’t f***ing sing, and I can’t f***ing dance! What the f*** am I doing here?’
Being only 23 years old at the time, Angelina had just portrayed troubled model Gia Carangi in a TV film of the same name.
In the book by Andersen, the part – where her character died of AIDS at 26 and was addicted to heroin - is said to have left her physically and emotionally drained.
Akin to her character, short-haired Jolie was abusing drugs at the time and was a fan of tattoos.
An excerpt reads: 'Then, clad in a fur coat opened to reveal a gold lamé bustier beneath, Angelina brought traffic to a standstill as she strolled down a midtown street with Mick in hot pursuit.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2171084/Mick-Jaggers-affair-David-Bowie-claimed-new-controversial-biography.html#ixzz20shD0ivK

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: David Bowie and Mick Jagger are Getbiggers
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 05:14:49 AM »

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 05:18:27 AM »
gayer than watching friends with elton john.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2012, 05:25:22 AM »
“I used to get some pretty strange phone calls from Mick and David at three in the morning,” Buell tells Andersen, “inviting me to join them in bed with four gorgeous black women.” Or, she added, “four gorgeous black men.”

Ugandan Sailors?

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2012, 05:27:56 AM »
Next thing you know, bodybuilders will step forth and drop the bomb that Mick Fagger and David Blowie were frequently seen next to the ice machine in the Mirage cirka 1992.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2012, 05:29:12 AM »
Mick has to get a pass simply for being Mick. Anyway, Chick has spoken on this before and we all know that IOGIYWITB.
O

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2012, 06:12:53 AM »

Cringeworthy. I remember that vid appearing before a movie, back when!? gh holds the 80's up as the belle epoque. This dreck belies that in one.  :-X

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2012, 06:18:29 AM »
Cringeworthy. I remember that vid appearing before a movie, back when!? gh holds the 80's up as the belle epoque. This dreck belies that in one.  :-X

;D ;D ;D

but the early 80s weren't too bad, for some reason it seems that there was a very sharp decline in '84

IMO music was at it's pinnacle from 67-73

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2012, 06:33:00 AM »
This should not come as a surprise to anyone.

These two men have been known to be flamboyant homosexuals for all of their careers.  Even if you had a hard time discerning Jagger's true intentions, just looking at Bowie should scream homosexual.

Years from now, more and more revelations shall be revealed regarding the lives of many pop icons.

"1"

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2012, 07:32:52 AM »
This should not come as a surprise to anyone.

These two men have been known to be flamboyant homosexuals for all of their careers.  Even if you had a hard time discerning Jagger's true intentions, just looking at Bowie should scream homosexual.

Years from now, more and more revelations shall be revealed regarding the lives of many pop icons.

"1"

I definately suspect that George Michael is gay, because in his video to 'Outside' he sat on the toilet to pee.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2012, 07:34:50 AM »
Yes, it may very well be true, i strongly believe Liberace is one of the poofdahs as well, due to some indications seen onstage.

I have some doubts on Elton John as well

Prototype

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2012, 08:00:34 AM »
Ha they just played that entire "dancing in the street" videoclip on a new epsiode of family guy after Peter procalimed it to be the "gayest music video ever created."

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2012, 08:39:06 AM »

Anyone know where I can buy their outfits and shoes?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2012, 08:42:31 AM »
Anyone know where I can buy their outfits and shoes?

Just wait until Alex23 has a clearout for the charity store, and pick up a bargain.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2012, 08:44:33 AM »
Speaking of Mick Jagger, does anyone understand why Maroon 5 would make a song paying homage to "moves like Jagger"?

I've always found him to move like that of someone with a physical disability.

"1"

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2012, 08:47:00 AM »
Speaking of Mick Jagger, does anyone understand why Maroon 5 would make a song paying homage to "moves like Jagger"?

"1"

Every man Jaggers age in USA and UK wants to be him, to them he's cool  :-[

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2012, 09:35:01 AM »
Next thing you know, bodybuilders will step forth and drop the bomb that Mick Fagger and David Blowie were frequently seen next to the ice machine in the Mirage cirka 1992.

:D

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2012, 09:39:59 AM »
I wonder how they kept so fit, energetic and fine

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2012, 09:41:36 AM »

"1"

Always hated that song. Commending another mans moves is almost as gay as putting on a thong and pose infront of depraved schmoes.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2015, 04:53:12 PM »
David Bowie is a legend.. 

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2015, 05:07:05 PM »
gayer than riding a bicycle with no seat   

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2015, 05:37:23 PM »
Another fruitcake who had many fooled for years.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2015, 06:45:09 PM »
Another fruitcake who had many fooled for years.

Not. Gay.  >:(

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2015, 06:46:40 PM »

I forgot how flamingly gay this video is. Haven't watched it for over 20 years. It was a MuchMusic staple WAYYY back when. There was no escape, it seemed.

And another here is dead correct: Mick has the moves of a full-on retard.