Author Topic: SHERIFF JOE BIRTHER PRESS CONFERENCE LIVE  (Read 3722 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: SHERIFF JOE BIRTHER PRESS CONFERENCE LIVE
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2012, 10:56:17 AM »
Maybe Sucker Joe should have asked Michelle what she said.  Because Obama is POTUS today and Joe is still a laughing stock.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2012, 10:59:51 AM »
see, I think Sheriff Joe is 100% correct.  The only problem is most repubs are too SCARED to stand up and say it needs investigation.

This is WHY we have investigations - to see if huge crimes are happening.  Iif obama is illegal, everything he does as prez is illegal, right?

You're telling me we can investigate steroids in baseball but not a presidential birth?  Ah yes, it's repubs screaming about steroids but not the birth cert.

Until you elect some birthers, this will never change.  ANd until you TELL FOX NEWS to stop mocking birtherism, well, enjoy the crap sandwich we're eating.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2012, 11:04:22 AM »
see, I think Sheriff Joe is 100% correct.  The only problem is most repubs are too SCARED to stand up and say it needs investigation.

This is WHY we have investigations - to see if huge crimes are happening.  Iif obama is illegal, everything he does as prez is illegal, right?

You're telling me we can investigate steroids in baseball but not a presidential birth?  Ah yes, it's repubs screaming about steroids but not the birth cert.

Until you elect some birthers, this will never change.  ANd until you TELL FOX NEWS to stop mocking birtherism, well, enjoy the crap sandwich we're eating.

The big 900lbs "R" word is the reason. 

Anyone who watched yesterday knows theres is serious fraud going on.

But no - its easier for partisan hacks like licker to just call names and stamp his/her/it feet. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2012, 11:09:31 AM »

The big 900lbs "R" word is the reason. 

Anyone who watched yesterday knows theres is serious fraud going on.

But no - its easier for partisan hacks like licker to just call names and stamp his/her/it feet. 

R? Racism?  Fuck no, dog.  It's that "L" word.  LABEL.

Every one of those wimps is scared of being called a birther by msnbc.  So they fold like damn card table. 

Those repub senators aren't stupid - they know he wasn' tborn here.  All skerred.

I tell ya 33- you remember when I was originally a birther?  Before you.  Before I heard evidence.  WHY? Because I saw the anti-Birtherism campaign BEFORE anyone had heard of it, and I immeditaly recognized that exact tactic used on anyone who questioned the official 911 story. 

As soon as I heard Chris Mathews and Bill-O in lock-step with identical "this is so crazy" stories on the same night, it was 911 skepticism all over again haha.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2012, 11:19:39 AM »
R? Racism?  Fuck no, dog.  It's that "L" word.  LABEL.

Every one of those wimps is scared of being called a birther by msnbc.  So they fold like damn card table. 

Those repub senators aren't stupid - they know he wasn' tborn here.  All skerred.

I tell ya 33- you remember when I was originally a birther?  Before you.  Before I heard evidence.  WHY? Because I saw the anti-Birtherism campaign BEFORE anyone had heard of it, and I immeditaly recognized that exact tactic used on anyone who questioned the official 911 story. 

As soon as I heard Chris Mathews and Bill-O in lock-step with identical "this is so crazy" stories on the same night, it was 911 skepticism all over again haha.

Yesterday really ended any doubt I had.   Especially how they handle the filings and the Nordyke birth certificates. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2012, 11:26:18 AM »
Why are Repubs avoiding this issue?  Huh?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2012, 11:30:20 AM »
Why are Repubs avoiding this issue?  Huh?

Because they are a bunch of scared cowards and frauds 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2012, 11:32:54 AM »

Yesterday really ended any doubt I had.   Especially how they handle the filings and the Nordyke birth certificates. 

LOL... you still had DOUBT?  Shit, brah.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2012, 11:48:35 AM »
Because they are a bunch of scared cowards and frauds 

Dem are commie leaches and repub are cowards and frauds. Is there any kind of people who is cool with you?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2012, 07:11:40 AM »
Dem are commie leaches and repub are cowards and frauds. Is there any kind of people who is cool with you?

Imaginary ones.  Like his girlfriend.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2012, 07:25:31 AM »
Imaginary ones.  Like his girlfriend.

She is not imaginary he has to refill her with air every night. Thats hard work.