Author Topic: Meet the new Billy Guns  (Read 7864 times)

Stark

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 22988
Meet the new Billy Guns
« on: July 17, 2012, 03:26:49 PM »
Billy Guns all anti g4p bodybuilding supplement industry ::)

Any of you old timers remember when he had his epic battler with Vince and took so much roids that he was pissing blood?

Howard

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 15401
Re: Meet the new Billy Guns
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 03:38:51 PM »
That was a pretty epic posedown  and at the Arnold expo if I remember?
I think Billy had a serious spinal injury and is recovering?

HTexan

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20031
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: Meet the new Billy Guns
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 03:47:55 PM »
That was a pretty epic posedown  and at the Arnold expo if I remember?
I think Billy had a serious spinal injury and is recovering?
that must have been some seriously powerful top to damage billy's spine.
A

_bruce_

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 24385
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Meet the new Billy Guns
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2012, 04:36:12 PM »
He's a lost soul - I wish him well.
.

OneManGang

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 1628
Re: Meet the new Billy Guns
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2012, 10:46:55 AM »
He still looks better than the synthol bags or the insulin balloons

Nails

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 36502
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Meet the new Billy Guns
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2012, 10:53:12 AM »
 


arce1988

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 24630
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Meet the new Billy Guns
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2012, 07:02:37 PM »
:D

Billy Guns

  • Guest
Re: Meet the new Billy Guns
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2012, 07:05:49 PM »

Mr Nobody

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 40197
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Meet the new Billy Guns
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2012, 07:44:06 PM »
I think him a Vince G should have another showdown

arce1988

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 24630
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Meet the new Billy Guns
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2012, 07:57:10 PM »
  Billy Smith

Nomad

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 3457
Re: Meet the new Billy Guns
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2012, 08:08:40 PM »
I take it that both are lifetime naturals?

all drugs - TPPIIP

Tito24

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20628
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: Meet the new Billy Guns
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2012, 03:57:42 AM »
"fuck you" oh brother ::)

Dr Dutch

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 19934
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: Meet the new Billy Guns
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2012, 04:28:43 AM »

Roger Bacon

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20957
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Meet the new Billy Guns
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2012, 04:30:17 AM »


Surely this worthless moron doesn't really have "Fuck You" tattooed across his back?  Please tell me this is a photoshop?  ???
✠

Roger Bacon

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20957
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Meet the new Billy Guns
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2012, 04:31:50 AM »
I take it that both are lifetime naturals?



I'm not even exaggerating here, I haven't touched a weight in 5 months, I've been eating like a fucking pig all that time.  Yet I still look better than Vince.  He must be insane.
✠

Dr Dutch

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 19934
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: Meet the new Billy Guns
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2012, 04:37:25 AM »
Vissy likes him like this...

Roger Bacon

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20957
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Meet the new Billy Guns
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2012, 04:40:47 AM »
Vissy likes him like this...

Keep up the good work Doctor.  I've been following your posts as of late, and I've got to say you're an asset to this board.
✠

Tito24

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20628
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: Meet the new Billy Guns
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2012, 04:46:52 AM »
yes dutch is a talent

OneManGang

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 1628
Re: Meet the new Billy Guns
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2012, 05:54:27 AM »


I remember this photo LOL LOL LOL. Most epic photoshop ever to hit getbig.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

  • Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 25980
  • MedCareSaver.com
Re: Meet the new Billy Guns
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2012, 06:23:27 AM »
You can all say what you want but the fact is that you are all still talking about me and Billy at the Olympia 5 years later and will be for another 10 years.


When its all said and done....if there was ever a movie about Getbig, we would have top billing. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

  • Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 25980
  • MedCareSaver.com
Re: Meet the new Billy Guns
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2012, 06:25:33 AM »
I'm not even exaggerating here, I haven't touched a weight in 5 months, I've been eating like a fucking pig all that time.  Yet I still look better than Vince.  He must be insane.


You're not even in my league.  I was pigging out and getting drunk for that event for comedic value which was brilliantly accomplished. ;D

BIG_STI

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 2596
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
Re: Meet the new Billy Guns
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2012, 06:38:02 AM »
He went from being a skinny turd to a skinny/fat turd

TrueGrit

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 15192
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: Meet the new Billy Guns
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2012, 06:58:08 AM »
Surely this worthless moron doesn't really have "Fuck You" tattooed across his back?  Please tell me this is a photoshop?  ???

It get worse....so much worse...
O

Army of One

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 30387
Re: Meet the new Billy Guns
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2012, 07:04:45 AM »


Haha, I remember making that, has to be 5 years ago at least

TrueGrit

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 15192
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: Meet the new Billy Guns
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2012, 07:12:22 AM »
The glory days

O