Author Topic: Jay Leno interviews Horatio Pagani  (Read 1148 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Jay Leno interviews Horatio Pagani
« on: July 17, 2012, 03:52:40 PM »
With quite possibly the only Pagani Huarya in the US (could be the demo)
[/youtube]

epic_alien

Re: Jay Leno interviews Horatio Pagani
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 09:15:56 PM »
is this that new kia they are advertising on tv for 200 a month?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 09:17:22 PM »
Who he is?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2012, 09:45:51 PM »
What is your obsession with cars?  :-\ Any car will get you from point A to point B. I never understood the fascination with cars. Really, who cares? Its a piece of metal. Half the cars you post are race cars or some shit.  Just seems like a waste of time.
X

epic_alien

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2012, 11:19:42 PM »
What is your obsession with cars?  :-\ Any car will get you from point A to point B. I never understood the fascination with cars. Really, who cares? Its a piece of metal. Half the cars you post are race cars or some shit.  Just seems like a waste of time.

blacks like shiny useless things, and ebt cards

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2012, 11:41:01 PM »
It's the engineering aspect and the aesthetic aspect as well. Pagani combines the two to make a great car. It's the same thing that draws some to bbing---the work put into it, yielding an aesthetic physique, while yes any car can get you to point A to point be, it's how they do it You can alos walk or run to that point, or take a horse (and even then there are diff breeds of horse that can do it in diff ways as well, so the point is moot)...beside, you like big breast right? So do I, but as one woman with DDs once told me, Big breasts don't do anything except look good in a shirt. Interesting, almost the same perspective that you have with cars. Big breasts or small breasts, it doesn't matter, they "do" the same thing in the same manner and fashion, It is we men who put a value on their size, when it could be said that, that is a big waste of time. 

And, I post cars that people would be interested in, nobody is going to be interested in a Fiat Panda or a Kia Sportage...those are mundane. Mr. Pagani is an interesting fellow, and his vision for Pagani may just inspire your son or daughter (if you have one in the future) to think beyond committes, and to stick to their own vision of what they want their product to be like. In fact, it's kinda like how bbing used to be, instead knowbbing is what the "committee" wants---bloated grotesque bodies, like the mundane cars of today.

blacks like shiny useless things, and ebt cards

Sorry, I'm not a rim guy.