Author Topic: WYHI - 'skinny' jeans  (Read 10924 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
WYHI - 'skinny' jeans
« on: July 17, 2012, 04:46:31 PM »
man she's fit as fuck. i'd fuck her morning, noon and night  :P

those jeans make her look pretty fucking ridiculous though. 

'I'm not going to kill myself at the gym if someone calls me fat!' Claire Richards shows off her curves in skinny jeans as she insists she's happy with her weight

By J J Anisiobi

PUBLISHED: 12:08, 17 July 2012 | UPDATED: 14:26, 17 July 2012

Comments (419)

She has faced criticism in the past from people over her weight gain.

But now Claire Richards has hit back at the comments, and insisted that she is finally at ease in her own skin.

The Steps star said she has learned to love her size 16 figure, proving the fact by stepping out wearing a pair of tight skinny jeans.

Bouncing back: Claire Richards is fighting against the internet trolls who labelled her fat and says she is happy with her size

Earlier this year, the 34-year-old star was targeted by internet trolls who labelled her a 'lazy hippo' and a 'pig'.

But despite the barrage of abuse, Claire insists that she will not punish herself and has vowed to fight back against the bullies.

Although she expected to hear a few comments about her weight, having changed significantly since her size 10 days when Steps first hit the spotlight, Claire said she had not predicted the extent of the abuse she would receive.

She told Now magazine: 'I didn't expect the nastiness of some of the messages posted online.'

Confident girl: The Steps singer was out in London with friends and wore a pair of skinny to reinforce her point that she is happy in her own skin

Now and then: Claire has put on some considerable weight since she first became a pop star back in 1996

The most offensive comments Claire was subjected to included: 'Claire looks like she's eaten the rest of Steps' and 'Stop shoving pasties in your gob'.

She told the magazine: 'It's amazing what people feel they can say online. I used to question if I really did look disgusting.

'But I'm not going to kill myself at the gym because someone I don't know has called me fat on Twitter.'

Yo yo: Claire has battled with her weight in the past and has gone from being a size 8 to a size 20, before reaching her current size 16

Feeling good: The blonde singer was surprised at the amount of abuse she received about her weight since rejoining Steps, earlier this year

Her defiance against the faceless bullies was reinforced when she stepped out for a shopping trip in London, last week.

She dressed in a pair of unforgiving skinny jeans which showed off her full figure, teaming the tight trousers with loose black blouse and a leopard-print scarf.

The mother-of-two has consistently battled to maintain a slim figure - at her lightest she was an 8st 7lb size 8 before bulging to a 16st 7lb size 20.

Pretty woman: Claire, pictured today at the ITV London Studios, says that she has also received some positive messages about her body size

Having admitted that her yo-yo-dieting is down to her addiction to food, Claire stresses that it is like a drug to her.

Once she satisfies the craving, the void must be filled once again with more food.

Despite the hundreds of negative comments Claire has also received plenty of positive comments and support.

She said that although the trolls do make her really angry, she is comfortable in her own skin and their words don't hurt her anymore.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: WYHI - 'skinny' jeans
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 04:48:11 PM »
Wow! Another fat chick thread by Brad...

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 04:48:21 PM »
SHe looks like a typical american from Ohio

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2012, 04:51:33 PM »
Wow! Another fat chick thread by Brad...

she used to be skinny  :)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2012, 04:51:50 PM »
man she's fit as fuck. i'd fuck her morning, noon and night  :P

those jeans make her look pretty fucking ridiculous though. 

'I'm not going to kill myself at the gym if someone calls me fat!' Claire Richards shows off her curves in skinny jeans as she insists she's happy with her weight

By J J Anisiobi

PUBLISHED: 12:08, 17 July 2012 | UPDATED: 14:26, 17 July 2012

Comments (419)

She has faced criticism in the past from people over her weight gain.

But now Claire Richards has hit back at the comments, and insisted that she is finally at ease in her own skin.

The Steps star said she has learned to love her size 16 figure, proving the fact by stepping out wearing a pair of tight skinny jeans.

Bouncing back: Claire Richards is fighting against the internet trolls who labelled her fat and says she is happy with her size

Earlier this year, the 34-year-old star was targeted by internet trolls who labelled her a 'lazy hippo' and a 'pig'.

But despite the barrage of abuse, Claire insists that she will not punish herself and has vowed to fight back against the bullies.

Although she expected to hear a few comments about her weight, having changed significantly since her size 10 days when Steps first hit the spotlight, Claire said she had not predicted the extent of the abuse she would receive.

She told Now magazine: 'I didn't expect the nastiness of some of the messages posted online.'

Confident girl: The Steps singer was out in London with friends and wore a pair of skinny to reinforce her point that she is happy in her own skin

Now and then: Claire has put on some considerable weight since she first became a pop star back in 1996

The most offensive comments Claire was subjected to included: 'Claire looks like she's eaten the rest of Steps' and 'Stop shoving pasties in your gob'.

She told the magazine: 'It's amazing what people feel they can say online. I used to question if I really did look disgusting.

'But I'm not going to kill myself at the gym because someone I don't know has called me fat on Twitter.'

Yo yo: Claire has battled with her weight in the past and has gone from being a size 8 to a size 20, before reaching her current size 16

Feeling good: The blonde singer was surprised at the amount of abuse she received about her weight since rejoining Steps, earlier this year

Her defiance against the faceless bullies was reinforced when she stepped out for a shopping trip in London, last week.

She dressed in a pair of unforgiving skinny jeans which showed off her full figure, teaming the tight trousers with loose black blouse and a leopard-print scarf.

The mother-of-two has consistently battled to maintain a slim figure - at her lightest she was an 8st 7lb size 8 before bulging to a 16st 7lb size 20.

Pretty woman: Claire, pictured today at the ITV London Studios, says that she has also received some positive messages about her body size

Having admitted that her yo-yo-dieting is down to her addiction to food, Claire stresses that it is like a drug to her.

Once she satisfies the craving, the void must be filled once again with more food.

Despite the hundreds of negative comments Claire has also received plenty of positive comments and support.

She said that although the trolls do make her really angry, she is comfortable in her own skin and their words don't hurt her anymore.

I don't think they were intended to be "skinny jeans".

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2012, 04:56:46 PM »
she actually looks better as a fat whale then her skinny version , she went way over board on the Chili fries , she needs to drop 50lbs if she wants to go back to dating white men instead of black thugs

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2012, 05:01:30 PM »
if shes fat like that she should wear leggings/spandex not skinny jeans
A

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2012, 05:03:42 PM »
Nice face, but she has the shape of a teletubby  :-\

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2012, 05:07:10 PM »
who is this fat Pig and why are they following her around??? btw did you check out the wooden teeth on her friend  :-X :-X

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2012, 05:08:08 PM »
She is not happy, she is lazy. And now her legs bow out sideways, and she has flat butt.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2012, 05:32:39 PM »
Do not want

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2012, 06:08:54 PM »
Who is this fat slut and why should I care.
T

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2012, 06:12:51 PM »
The mother-of-two has consistently battled to maintain a slim figure

::)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2012, 06:16:39 PM »
I don't know, but I'm pretty sure I would hit it.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2012, 06:19:28 PM »
Yeah whatever you do, don't listen to the honest internet posters, label them haters and trolls instead. Listen to pathetic sissy men who want to fuck you and friends who feel superior in your company.

johnny_english

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2012, 06:23:16 PM »
I bet she can sh*t

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2012, 07:40:09 PM »

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2012, 07:41:42 PM »
Nice face, but she has the shape of a teletubby  :-\
:D LOL.

I like those teletubby people. . .  things.
a

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2012, 08:22:29 PM »
She's happy with her weight?

Well good for her....

I'm fucking disgusted by it.

How about a thought for people like me, fatties?

the trainer

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2012, 09:00:31 PM »
I have trained fat bitches like those she is just trying to put up a good front but deep inside she wishes that she could lose weight and have a better looking body but woman like those lack the discipline to do so, and even if she gets on a diet and lose some weight all it takes is a moment of stress in her life and she breaks down and eat shitty food and get fat again.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2012, 09:01:41 PM »
Not sure why but i would eat, rim, and fuck the shit out of that rhino.

Steelrabbitt

• Getbig II
  • Ocelot MTHRFCKR
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2012, 11:50:18 PM »
Based on the pics she looks like she has a retarded gait? I can't stand people who walk stupid.
Jay

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2012, 02:13:15 AM »
i always have the idea fat women are much hornier, or is this a misconception?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2012, 02:28:13 AM »
::)

Hahahaha, 'battled' oh brother. Looks like the only thing she's done battle with is the bottom of a pringles can

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2012, 02:29:48 AM »
:D LOL.

I like those teletubby people. . .  things.

Haha, you pedo