Author Topic: "You see me writing stuff down it might be that I知 just drawing some folks."  (Read 6524 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
"I'm also a pretty good doodler, folks don't know that about me," President Obama said in an interview with WJLA-TV last Friday when asked what people don't know about him.

"I do all kinds of things. Faces, people," Obama shared.

Obama also revealed that he sometimes draws doodles when he is in a "big important international meeting."

"Sometimes when I知 in a big important international meeting and you see me writing stuff down it might be that I知 just drawing some folks," Obama said.

Posted By Ian Schwartz   Send To A Friend   0Comments   Share

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/07/18/obama_when_im_in_a_big_important_international_meeting_and_you_see_me_writing_stuff_down_it_might_be_that_im_just_drawing_some_folks.html

Have to love the ghetto thug slang Obama is using. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Here's something he drew just for you

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Here's something he drew just for you

Yawn - even you must be embarassed by a statement like this.  Come on bro - this is beyond absurd for obama to admit this in public.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Are you embarrassed by your 24/7 internet life?

Come on bro - this is beyond absurd even for an internet hermit.  What's the matter?  Slow news day?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Are you embarrassed by your 24/7 internet life?

Come on bro - this is beyond absurd even for an internet hermit.  What's the matter?  Slow news day?

Please - if bush said something like this the MSM would be exploding all over the place.   

I wonder if obama is going to raffle off these doodlings for his cult members?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
is this the answer to bain for the repub party  ;D  it's not working,neither did the birther nuyjob.come on guys put some thought into this :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
is this the answer to bain for the repub party  ;D  it's not working,neither did the birther nuyjob.come on guys put some thought into this :D

come on - even you know how absurd this is for obama to admit this.   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D it was a joke,did you hear the lead in when i'm in some  "big important international meeting."  :D :D :D your kidding right brabbaahahah

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D it was a joke,did you hear the lead in when i'm in some  "big important international meeting."  :D :D :D your kidding right brabbaahahah

It wasnt a joke at all.   

He was dead serious.   

The most ignorant, incompetent, idiotic, coke fried brain, delusional and inept POTUS EVER!

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
It wasnt a joke at all.   

He was dead serious.   

The most ignorant, incompetent, idiotic, coke fried brain, delusional and inept POTUS EVER!

all i can say is brahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahaha your tooo much

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
all i can say is brahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahaha your tooo much

Where do you see him joking? 

He was serious about this.   

Most divisive, deceptive, dishonest, delusional, defective, deranged POTUS EVER! 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Anyone who think he was not joking with that comment has lost touch with reality. Sad really....

I agree he screwed up.. As smart as he is, he should know there will be people out there who will try and interpret even that as a way to slam him.... I offer this thread as proof

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Anyone who think he was not joking with that comment has lost touch with reality. Sad really....

I agree he screwed up.. As smart as he is, he should know there will be people out there who will try and interpret even that as a way to slam him.... I offer this thread as proof

His doodling is well known

This is from 2008

So no, he was not joking.  Obama has droawing peoples' faces for a long time. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Let me ask you something - why are we supposed to always assume obama does not mean what he says lately when he says such screwball shit? 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
"I'm also a pretty good doodler, folks don't know that about me," President Obama said in an interview with WJLA-TV last Friday when asked what people don't know about him.

Obama also revealed that he sometimes draws doodles when he is in a "big important international meeting."

"Sometimes when I知 in a big important international meeting and you see me writing stuff down it might be that I知 just drawing some folks," Obama said.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/07/18/obama_when_im_in_a_big_important_international_meeting_and_you_see_me_writing_stuff_down_it_might_be_that_im_just_drawing_some_folks.html

Interesting that he does the same thing as Reagan did...here's some of his doodles from G7 meeting

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/9148617/Lady-Thatcher-kept-Ronald-Reagans-doodles.html
A

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Let me ask you something - why are we supposed to always assume obama does not mean what he says lately when he says such screwball shit? 

We aren't always supposed to assume.. your question is loaded. However, when the President is speaking in what appears to be an informal setting as is probably asked, "What do people not know about you" and he talks about his doodling, then starts off a sentence as someone else pointed out, with "Sometimes when I'm in a BIG INTERNATIONAL MEETING...." and then implies that while most people think he is taking notes he is actually just drawing faces... it becomes obvious he is not serious at that point..

Obvious to those who don't have an agenda I might add.    

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
We aren't always supposed to assume.. your question is loaded. However, when the President is speaking in what appears to be an informal setting as is probably asked, "What do people not know about you" and he talks about his doodling, then starts off a sentence as someone else pointed out, with "Sometimes when I'm in a BIG INTERNATIONAL MEETING...." and then implies that while most people think he is taking notes he is actually just drawing faces... it becomes obvious he is not serious at that point..

Obvious to those who don't have an agenda I might add.    

Why?   Why would obama even think of saying something so ridiculous unless it was true?     

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

Why?   Why would obama even think of saying something so ridiculous unless it was true?     

Seriously? If it were true..why would he say it is the better question. On a lighter note.. Obama came to town yesterday..during rush hour.. one of our South Congress Flower shops had a little message for him..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Seriously? If it were true..why would he say it is the better question. On a lighter note.. Obama came to town yesterday..during rush hour.. one of our South Congress Flower shops had a little message for him..

;D 

Not if they are only paying $80!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

I don't live in teh ghetto like you do so I'm not caught up on all the slag

what ghetto slang is Obama using?

btw - as Goodrum pointed out, Reagan was well known for doing the exact same thing and we know that Obama admires Reagan so maybe that's where he got the idea

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I thought you libs called Reagan an "amiable dunce"? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I thought you libs called Reagan an "amiable dunce"?  

I never called him that

so what is the ghetto THUG slang again

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/want-to-see-ronald-reagans-doodles/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
you see me writing stuff down it might be that I知 just drawing some folks

Pure ghetto