Author Topic: Test and Deca myth  (Read 23125 times)

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
Test and Deca myth
« on: July 18, 2012, 06:54:27 AM »
Let me start by stating I am no anabolic expert, and that I am not trying to start any arguments with anyone who has different opinions on the subject. I have been training for about 5 total years, and 7 years ago I ran my first and only cycle. I was getting ready for a show and had no idea what to do. With the help of my training partner and freind who, as I look back on it now, did not know much about AAS, I ran a 3 month cycle that consisted of:
Sust 250 2x a week
Deca 200 2x a week
Dbol 20 mgs a day
Winstrol 50 mgs EOD
Probably not the greatest pre-contest stack, but like I said, I was pretty clueless back then. Anyways, i dieted like a mad man, did cardio every day at 6 am, lifted 6 days a week as hard as possible, and drank around 1-2 gallons a day. And in the end, even while taking hormones that most would say to stay away from due to bloat and fat gain, I came in ripped to the bone, extremely vascular and full.
Of course, this was just my personal experience, and I am sure these compounds do not mix well with some even when following a strict diet, but I never experienced any of the ill effects while using test and deca.

beverast

• Getbig III
Re: Test and Deca myth
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 08:01:38 AM »
So you didn't get fat and bloated on a hypocaloric diet with a lot of physical activity?

You don't say...

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 08:18:53 AM »
c'mon bro haven't you read all of the anti-test and deca talk on this site...Doesn't it seem like most people think those 2 hormones will do nothing but bloat you. I guess I'm just trying to make the point that with proper diet and training, bloat can be avoided.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 09:11:36 AM »
There are two groups on this.

Those that have done it and those that just repeat advice from others.

Anyone who has ever dieted knows you can get lean and mean on Test/Deca. The people who believe it bloats you all to hell have never tried it and are just repeating what they are told or have read. Most AAS users have ZERO clue how to diet properly, they just eat whatever they want and wonder why they get bloated. Look at your average American fatass, they are bloated to hell and back as well.

I'm on Test/Deca/Eq right now and i'm about 8% BF. It's the diet and cardio that matter the most. I'm eating 2500 cals and i do cardio 4 days a week. I can see viens in my abs and above my dick. My face is chisled with zero bloat and i'm not using any AI's. Just proper diet and cardio.

I've met some 300 pound fat as hell pumpkin face power lifters who use fast acting esters and abuse Tren. There are so many myths in this game.

8)

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2012, 09:20:40 AM »
Thanks for a proper dose of knowledge ol, you know your shit. Like I said, I am no expert, only speaking from my experience. Ol, I pm'ed you another question that I could really use your advise on. Check when you have some time please.

enhancer

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2012, 11:06:19 AM »
Let me start by stating I am no anabolic expert, and that I am not trying to start any arguments with anyone who has different opinions on the subject. I have been training for about 5 total years, and 7 years ago I ran my first and only cycle. I was getting ready for a show and had no idea what to do. With the help of my training partner and freind who, as I look back on it now, did not know much about AAS, I ran a 3 month cycle that consisted of:
Sust 250 2x a week
Deca 200 2x a week
Dbol 20 mgs a day
Winstrol 50 mgs EOD
Probably not the greatest pre-contest stack, but like I said, I was pretty clueless back then. Anyways, i dieted like a mad man, did cardio every day at 6 am, lifted 6 days a week as hard as possible, and drank around 1-2 gallons a day. And in the end, even while taking hormones that most would say to stay away from due to bloat and fat gain, I came in ripped to the bone, extremely vascular and full.
Of course, this was just my personal experience, and I am sure these compounds do not mix well with some even when following a strict diet, but I never experienced any of the ill effects while using test and deca.
yep i agree  steroids effect people in different ways,plus ya diet and cardio and water comsumption has had a great effect,if u lookd as good as you say<imagine what you be like on acourse of gh :slin and as dude?u got any pics of your enhancement?

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2012, 12:06:47 PM »
Don't hate on my legs too much I know they are terrible!!! This was from my first and only show 6 years ago. I turned 20 a couple of days before this show. Again, I used sust, deca, dbol all the way up until the day!

enhancer

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2012, 08:05:29 AM »
Don't hate on my legs too much I know they are terrible!!! This was from my first and only show 6 years ago. I turned 20 a couple of days before this show. Again, I used sust, deca, dbol all the way up until the day!
you look fine for 1st show,striation on chest and shoulder from angle of pic,well done keep it up.

kimo

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2012, 08:10:09 AM »
test did bloat me a bit and made me horny . it was 20 years ago . i didnt gain the strentgh i was told i would but i did gain .

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2012, 09:02:20 AM »
The problem isn't the drug, it's the idiots who use it.
People who tell you to "eat like a horse" to get the most out of your cycle of 500mg Test and 30mg DBol.
Exact same kinda people who perpetuate the myth that steroids produce non-keepable gains, because they balloon up 40lbs on Big Macs and ice cream all day, then lose 30lbs within 3 weeks of ceasing the drug (the better part of the "gains" they keep is fat, mind you). It's disgusting, but it's the world we live in.

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2012, 12:35:17 PM »
Diet is everything. I'm close to running a tren, test, and drol cycle and I'm expecting some nice lean gains.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2012, 11:03:30 AM »
I'm thinking that a 20-year old's natural amount of GH compared to, say, a guy in his late 30's might also have something to do with the ability to get ripped on test/deca.  Of course, diet IS the biggest factor, though.

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2012, 10:28:45 AM »
Great man!!!!

I am also planing to run a Test+Deca+Dianabol cycle,but smaller doses
250mg Test Week+400mg Deca and 20mg Dianabol, looking forward to it like hell(=

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2012, 07:24:43 PM »
well, dbol and winstrol are sort of contradictory. diet, cardio and training are contributors as well, obviously.

in my experience test and deca don't bloat. it's dbol that makes your face look like a big red balloon.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2012, 03:52:22 AM »
i dont know, i seem to have easier time to get ripped now at 35 than compared to back when i was 20.ofc i did more dieting errors back then

its funny that, i find the same thing ( altho ive a massive 4 yrs to get to 35!).. then again im not chasing a silly bodyweight anymore