Author Topic: Would you let your kids do this  (Read 8841 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Would you let your kids do this
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2012, 06:54:08 PM »
^

:D

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2012, 07:02:10 PM »
Well - don't come to Thailand then. I regularly see Muay Thai fights at the national level stadiums with kids this young in them. They usually start the nights off this way.

There's a lot of poverty here. Muay Thai gives them something to channel their energy into. It also offers a way to make money (fighting & teaching) that would not be available to them. It teaches discipline and keeps them off the crystal meth.

Still - I can understand the shock of some fat Westerner that goes to work in a gas guzzler and sits in comfort on their fat ass in front of TV soaps every night. It's just that many people aren't so blessed around the world.

To be honest - these kids were doing nothing I didn't do in fights at school in the playground @ that age.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2012, 07:03:07 PM »
And the pussification of America (and the world) continues.
Child abuse   ::) GTFO.
It's a fucking sport FFS  just like , boxing , wrestling , Muay Thai  ,American  Football , rugby ,motorcycle racing , car racing ........................ .............etc

+10000000000000000000000

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2012, 07:05:43 PM »
And the pussification of America (and the world) continues.
Child abuse   ::) GTFO.
It's a fucking sport FFS  just like , boxing , wrestling , Muay Thai  ,American  Football , rugby ,motorcycle racing , car racing ........................ .............etc

uhhh bodybuilding, hello?  ::)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2012, 07:08:29 PM »
My 9 year old Son fell off an ATV bike he was riding & broke his arm 1 inch above the elbow.

We were nowhere near a major hospital and the doctor at a local clinic had to reset the arm without any anasthetic - to prevent soft tissue damage during the 3 hour ambulance ride back to town.

Did my kid scream when they reset his arm? Fuck yeah. Did he then turn round to dad and as "Phew, that was a bit harsh"? Oh yeah.

Did I feel bad? Of course?  Do I now wrap him up in cotton wool and stop him from doing things where he could get injured (i.e. everything). Of course not.

I'd hate to be a kid nowadays.  

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2012, 07:09:21 PM »
Great Armenian genetics

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2012, 07:15:14 PM »
Child abuse for entertainment.
TEAM WOLF

the trainer

« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2012, 08:24:11 PM »
I'm with Che on this one. I am a licensed MMA judge here in Ohio and we do have youth matches BUT they are non striking matches and exhibition only. We are not even allowed to judge them because it is 18 and over. But it is in a controlled atmosphere and it is a sport no matter how much people call it human cock fighting etc etc other then the strikes how is it any different then kids being in Jujitsu or karate or god forbid Boxing. It is a sport it builds discipline and it keeps kids from being fucking pussies!!!! Kids now a days are so fucking weak minded, shit they cant even play dodge ball in school no more cause all the little fat kids (which I was one of) feel left out and neglected!

Child Abuse WTF ever you all are crazy!!!!

You and Che should be ashamed of yourselves the fight starts off with one kid trying to punch the other in the face and he duck under and did a take down, they are in a bar at night around alcohol and gambling a kid is not developed enough to take concussions, by the time they are teenagers they will be punch drunk, with people exploiting kids like this and you guys agreeing with it no wonder the world is so fucked up.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2012, 08:59:50 PM »
Seemed well officiated and the crowd wasn't a bunch of drunks calling for blood.

I don't have a problem with it.

Beats being a fat kid sitting around playing video games of finding crazy sh*t on the Internet.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2012, 10:44:21 AM »
It would be strange to let my kid be pitted against another in a cage but if he wanted to then I guess i would try it. I showed my 5 year old the vid and he showed alot of interst in it,lol. I would let my kids do mma long before I woiuld ever allow them to get into bodybuilding thats for sure.

the trainer

« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2012, 11:35:22 AM »
It would be strange to let my kid be pitted against another in a cage but if he wanted to then I guess i would try it. I showed my 5 year old the vid and he showed alot of interst in it,lol. I would let my kids do mma long before I woiuld ever allow them to get into bodybuilding thats for sure.

so you would prefer if your kid put on tights and lay on top of another kid instead of putting on trunks and posing in front of another kid great logic.  ::)

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2012, 12:01:54 PM »
so you would prefer if your kid put on tights and lay on top of another kid instead of putting on trunks and posing in front of another kid great logic.  ::)
  I was kinda being facitious dude.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2012, 12:29:59 PM »
so you would prefer if your kid put on tights and lay on top of another kid instead of putting on trunks and posing in front of another kid great logic.  ::)
Yes, I would.
One is a combat sport where he is going to learn discipline, confidence, and the ability to defend himself (among other things), the other is a pageant where the only thing he'll learn is how to sell his body for a plastic trophy. Tough choice  ::)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2012, 01:10:24 PM »
Rather not but better than have the (s)kid sitting in front of facebook or some shit ufc game.

the trainer

« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2012, 01:12:34 PM »
Yes, I would.
One is a combat sport where he is going to learn discipline, confidence, and the ability to defend himself (among other things), the other is a pageant where the only thing he'll learn is how to sell his body for a plastic trophy. Tough choice  ::)

They are pretty much the same thing in both sports people take steroids and do damage to their bodies and their are a lot of schomes in mma willing to pay you for your butt just like in bodybuilding.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2012, 01:15:19 PM »
Throw in some sharp-edged weapons and seal the cage door.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2012, 01:20:41 PM »
the fight starts off with one kid trying to punch the other in the face

OMG  :o :o :o

BTW The Trainer   your kid is so cute , congrats.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2012, 01:50:47 PM »
They are pretty much the same thing in both sports people take steroids and do damage to their bodies and their are a lot of schomes in mma willing to pay you for your butt just like in bodybuilding.
A.BB is not a sport, and please dont ever compare it to a combat sport again.

B.They are not the same thing, you dont have to take juice in a combat sport to compete at a decent level like you do in BB. And it actually takes skill.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2012, 02:35:23 PM »
Yes, I would.

Yeah

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2012, 02:44:17 PM »
Yeah

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Oh man those kids really show you what a fukin joke bodybuilding is. Embarrassing, I can't believe I used to do that shit.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2012, 02:59:06 PM »
Yeah

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

That 2nd vid is awesome.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2012, 05:33:42 PM »
OMG  :o :o :o

BTW The Trainer   your kid is so cute , congrats.

Yes - cute kid - but what is the story with all that protective gear?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2012, 06:08:24 PM »
Vagification of America.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2012, 06:12:49 PM »
[/quote

3 Wheel Baby Scooters are very dangerous

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2012, 07:06:33 PM »
You and Che should be ashamed of yourselves the fight starts off with one kid trying to punch the other in the face and he duck under and did a take down, they are in a bar at night around alcohol and gambling a kid is not developed enough to take concussions, by the time they are teenagers they will be punch drunk, with people exploiting kids like this and you guys agreeing with it no wonder the world is so fucked up.

Oh Jesus Christ get over it already it was 2 kids in a ring doing something me and my brother did our bedroom every night!!! You sir are the reason kids are so fucked up God forbid a kid takes up a sport and learns some discipline in life!!! Would you prefer they sat in a room playing fucking video games? I have my kids doing shit that gives them discipline in life and makes them a fucking man not a fucking wimp!!! How about those kids playing baseball or midget league football shit you dont think a fucking ball to the head could cause a concussion or a older kid laying them out on the football field couldn't? You sir area fucking tool, your kid will prolly grow up to be a skinny girl jean wearing eye liner wearing bending over taking it in the ass fucking homo!!!!