Author Topic: Shocker--idiot sheriff joe says Obama docs are fake  (Read 3319 times)

njanvi

• Getbig III
Shocker--idiot sheriff joe says Obama docs are fake
« on: July 18, 2012, 12:00:32 PM »
Cue Coach with more nonsense in 5...4...3...2...1...

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Shocker--idiot sheriff joe says Obama docs are fake
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 02:06:39 PM »
Yes, we can...

fake those documents!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 07:32:15 PM »
?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 09:02:22 PM »
Cue Coach with more nonsense in 5...4...3...2...1...

Except this time he said it was definite.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2012, 09:14:25 PM »
Except this time he said it was definite.

Give it up already.

“President Obama was born in Honolulu, and his birth certificate is valid,” Joshua A. Wisch, a special assistant to Hawaii's attorney general, said in a statement. “Regarding the latest allegations from a sheriff in Arizona, they are untrue, misinformed, and misconstrue Hawaii law.”

But sometimes in politics, the only thing to do with a dead horse is to beat it.
X

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2012, 09:21:14 PM »
however, Obama is faked

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2012, 09:22:55 PM »
Give it up already.

“President Obama was born in Honolulu, and his birth certificate is valid,” Joshua A. Wisch, a special assistant to Hawaii's attorney geoneral, said in a statement. “Regarding the latest allegations from a sheriff in Arizona, they are untrue, misinformed, and miscons
But sometimes in politics, the only thing to do with a deahorse is to beat it.

Oh..well, in that case I'm.convinced. Does he also have his college transcripts as well?  :P

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2012, 09:25:43 PM »
Oh..well, in that case I'm.convinced. Does he also have his college transcripts as well?  :P

why would you need them

do you doubt he graduated?

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2012, 09:39:37 PM »
If Obama was born in Hawaii, why did he let his publisher's bio...a document that was revised several times over tew course of 17 years..list his POB as Kenya?   I think he faked it on his bio for a couple of reasons.  With so much white blood in his lineage, he needed to make himself seem more black.  Now he could have done this by saying he was born in Brooklyn...but who wants to be a plain old American negro?  No...he wanted to be a more fancy, less stigmatized type of black.  So he went with Kenya because it seems more exotic.    Probably used a fake accent to bang white chicks too...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2012, 09:39:44 PM »

If that doesnt convince you , then the information provided by the sheriff shouldnt be any more convincing you idiot. You just believe the sheriff because its an attack against obama.
X

pkaz

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2012, 10:10:23 PM »

If that doesnt convince you , then the information provided by the sheriff shouldnt be any more convincing you idiot. You just believe the sheriff because its an attack against obama.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2012, 10:14:22 PM »

No it doesn't convince me. This entire administration are pathological liars...proven liars at that. Don't get skirt ruffled buttercup, he's a living, breathing piece of shit. Fucker couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it. Again, anyone who votes for this marxist prick just show the lack of integrity of that person....but this Getbig and liberals are liberals and integrity doesn't mean shit to them.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2012, 10:16:45 PM »
I thought the coding the sheriff brought up was interesting.

Code 9 on the form means the question was not answered.  That it was left blank on the original application.

Obama's Birth Certificate has 9's (no answer given), and answers.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2012, 10:18:34 PM »
No it doesn't convince me. This entire administration are pathological liars...proven liars at that. Don't get skirt ruffled buttercup, he's a living, breathing piece of shit. Fucker couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it. Again, anyone who votes for this marxist prick just show the lack of integrity of that person....but this Getbig and liberals are liberals and integrity doesn't mean shit to them.

haha, and republican politicians always tell the truth? They are liars just like Obama. You get dumber by the minute lol  :D
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2012, 10:19:43 PM »

Well, I don't vote. Hell, I am not even a registered voter.  I didnt even vote for Obama, you imbecile.
X

The_Infidel

• Getbig III
  • Professor of Bro-Science
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2012, 08:02:48 AM »
I'm just surprised that nobody ever gets around to talking about whether it matters or not.  Would you have a problem with it if the document was fake?  Sherrif Joe says he can prove that the birth certificate was made on a computer.  Does the truth make any difference to people?  Regardless of the reasons behind the investigation, what if it really is fake?  I'd be willing to bet that Obama suporters couldn't care less and that troubles me.
Come at me Bro!

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2012, 12:09:54 PM »
I'm just surprised that nobody ever gets around to talking about whether it matters or not.  Would you have a problem with it if the document was fake?  Sherrif Joe says he can prove that the birth certificate was made on a computer.  Does the truth make any difference to people?  Regardless of the reasons behind the investigation, what if it really is fake?  I'd be willing to bet that Obama suporters couldn't care less and that troubles me.
      if this lie were true they would want to string him up, hes as american as ........ sweet potatta pie.

The_Infidel

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2012, 01:31:44 AM »
Give it up already.

“President Obama was born in Honolulu, and his birth certificate is valid,” Joshua A. Wisch, a special assistant to Hawaii's attorney general, said in a statement. “Regarding the latest allegations from a sheriff in Arizona, they are untrue, misinformed, and misconstrue Hawaii law.”

But sometimes in politics, the only thing to do with a dead horse is to beat it.

Oh good, some government guy in Hawaii says it's ok.  They always tell the truth so I feel better.   ::)
Come at me Bro!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2012, 01:45:44 AM »

I believe you're right.  No one cares about the Constitution anymore.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2012, 08:29:27 AM »
At this point, it would be like buying a car over the internet without an inspection, driving it for a year, then complaining because it's transmission is slipping. Sorry, but you should have done your homework prior to buying the car.

The_Infidel

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2012, 09:05:36 AM »
At this point, it would be like buying a car over the internet without an inspection, driving it for a year, then complaining because it's transmission is slipping. Sorry, but you should have done your homework prior to buying the car.

I never bought this car.  I told my homies it was a peice of shit before they bought it but they didn't listen.  It was hard to do homework on it because the dealer refused to show them the carfax.  Also, the only other car for sale was an old jalopy with way too many miles on it.  Now I'm stuck riding the bus through no fault of my own. 
Come at me Bro!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2012, 09:51:43 AM »
I never bought this car.  I told my homies it was a peice of shit before they bought it but they didn't listen.  It was hard to do homework on it because the dealer refused to show them the carfax.  Also, the only other car for sale was an old jalopy with way too many miles on it.  Now I'm stuck riding the bus through no fault of my own. 

:)