Author Topic: hauntings in my new house-my log  (Read 10142 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
hauntings in my new house-my log
« on: July 18, 2012, 12:45:47 PM »
i feel my new house is haunted

when im alone i feel like im being watched

ive heard voices while im taking a shower-i kept thinking my family was home-they werent
we smelled salami in the kitchen-we have none in the house

the basement light and closet lights turn on during the night

the heavy oscilating fan in our bedroom has been turned around backwards when we wake up in the morn
the window in kitchen we leave open during the day time is closed tight when we come home at night-its a window thats hard to close

our dog will growl at the wall like he sees something-his hair will stand up he gets so growly

we put the remote on the sofa 1 night and went into kitchen-we came back in and it was gone-it took us 20 mins of looking and we didnt find it-we left and came back and it was back on the sofa

our motion sensor alarm has gone off 5 times in the house-weve had it replaced and it does it again-the dog is too small to set it off

weve heard loud smashes downstairs at night-like a chair thrown on wall-nothing disturbed when we check

i put a pill jar lid on the table 1 day and went to the fridge-when i came back over it was gone-never found it

last week i was napping on my bed-suddenly someone was jumping on me-it was blurry and i waas confused-i tried getting up and speaking-but i couldnt-then the face shifted into an old womans face and came close to my face and i sat up fully awake and dripping sweat
w

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
Re: hauntings in my new house-my log
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 01:24:19 PM »
That freaky..some pretty definitive episodes/evidence..good luck.
H

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 01:31:04 PM »

ive heard voices while im taking a shower-i kept thinking my family was home-they werent

the heavy oscilating fan in our bedroom has been turned around backwards when we wake up in the morn
the window in kitchen we leave open during the day time is closed tight when we come home at night-its a window thats hard to close

our dog will growl at the wall like he sees something-his hair will stand up he gets so growly

we put the remote on the sofa 1 night and went into kitchen-we came back in and it was gone-it took us 20 mins of looking and we didnt find it-we left and came back and it was back on the sofa

our motion sensor alarm has gone off 5 times in the house-weve had it replaced and it does it again-the dog is too small to set it off

weve heard loud smashes downstairs at night-like a chair thrown on wall-nothing disturbed when we check

i put a pill jar lid on the table 1 day and went to the fridge-when i came back over it was gone-never found it

last week i was napping on my bed-suddenly someone was jumping on me-it was blurry and i waas confused-i tried getting up and speaking-but i couldnt-then the face shifted into an old womans face and came close to my face and i sat up fully awake and dripping sweat

make a shaky home movie with lots of close ups of your terrified face

boom hit movie
T

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2012, 07:24:31 AM »

R

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2012, 10:15:46 AM »
make a shaky home movie with lots of close ups of your terrified face

boom hit movie
maybe hes the one whos dead and its the home owners that are doing all that stuff
p

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2012, 10:50:16 AM »
maybe hes the one whos dead and its the home owners that are doing all that stuff

Are you sayin Gene married Nicole Kidman?
R

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2012, 10:52:36 AM »
Scary stuff Gene, be careful! !!  :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2012, 09:45:05 AM »
Are you sayin Gene married Nicole Kidman?
I can only hope they dont hack into his getbig account
p

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2012, 05:01:56 AM »
before bed we discovered on my wifes dresser, the loose handles were arranged in a pattern...1 handle up, 1 handle down, 1 up, 1 down, that freaked me out

the curtain rod was pulled out and the curtain was backwards we discovered the other morning

we found a half eaten raisin bagel in our bathroom garbage-no one ever eats bagels in our house-and we wouldnt throw it in the garbage in bathroom

motion sensor went off again-this is the 6th time
they replaced it with a stronger model

a framed photo of my wife and i was knocked over and the picture was taken out of the frame and was face down on the table
w

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2012, 05:30:47 AM »
I have experienced all of these things before.

It sounds to me very much like you may have a lodger.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2012, 05:31:39 AM »
I have experienced all of these things before.

It sounds to me very much like you may have a lodger.
whats lodger? thx.
w

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2012, 04:11:16 PM »
before bed we discovered on my wifes dresser, the loose handles were arranged in a pattern...1 handle up, 1 handle down, 1 up, 1 down, that freaked me out

the curtain rod was pulled out and the curtain was backwards we discovered the other morning

we found a half eaten raisin bagel in our bathroom garbage-no one ever eats bagels in our house-and we wouldnt throw it in the garbage in bathroom

motion sensor went off again-this is the 6th time
they replaced it with a stronger model

a framed photo of my wife and i was knocked over and the picture was taken out of the frame and was face down on the table

Sounds like the female ghost doesn't like having a new woman of the house ~ trying to redecorate and all...

Have you checked with your local historical society, neighbors, previous owners or library to find out the history of the house?

http://theshadowlands.net/ghost/history.html

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0492044/

:

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2012, 06:59:50 PM »
whats lodger? thx.

Lodger :

a person who pays rent in return for accommodation in someone else's house

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2012, 05:50:43 PM »
Id move a.s.a.p

Last year when my son had just turned 4 he came down from his room saying the old lady wont talk to me, we didnt know what he meant so he took us upstairs and pointed to the wall and told us the old lady was in the wall and was just looking at him and wouldnt talk. He described my gandmother to a tee. I never normally beieve in this stuff but that freaked us out

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2012, 06:23:18 AM »
Id move a.s.a.p

Last year when my son had just turned 4 he came down from his room saying the old lady wont talk to me, we didnt know what he meant so he took us upstairs and pointed to the wall and told us the old lady was in the wall and was just looking at him and wouldnt talk. He described my gandmother to a tee. I never normally beieve in this stuff but that freaked us out
:o
R

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2012, 05:52:12 AM »
Id move a.s.a.p

Holy shit..

Besides, is everything ok NW83?

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2012, 03:19:54 PM »
freaky stuff! Be cautious.   question: if God doesn't exist does this also mean ghosts, devil etc can't exist?   Can ghosts exist if God doesn't exist? Opinions from the atheists?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2012, 03:27:03 PM »
everything seems calm now
w

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2012, 12:56:13 PM »
everything seems calm now

Gene-ius what town is this house in?

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2012, 01:23:29 PM »
freaky stuff! Be cautious.   question: if God doesn't exist does this also mean ghosts, devil etc can't exist?   Can ghosts exist if God doesn't exist? Opinions from the atheists?

It depends on what you mean by 'God' and 'ghosts'. On the standard meanings of these terms then ghosts could exist without God; an atheist who wanted to believe in the former but not the latter might accept some scientific explanation of how consciousness is preserved in the energy that dissipates from one's body upon dying (or some other such bullshit). Or they might believe in immaterial spiritual stuff but not think that any god created it.

There's a pretty broad conceptual space wherein one can square God and ghosts, or affirm just one and not the other. Methinks it's all bunk but that is a separate issue.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2012, 05:50:26 PM »
My gf's house was like this. the first time I brought my dog there he just stared at the staircase, on the landing like someone was standing there... and growled, and she said her dog, before she came home and found him dead, used to stare at teh same exact spot and growl. we came down stairs one morning and she has two shelves that run from floor to ceiling, with about 50 Buddhas on them, and every one was turned facing the wall in exactly the same way, like down to the millimeter.

she had a monitor for her daughters room, and she used to be woken up by all sorts of fucked up noises, like screaming... on the monitor, run into her daughter's room, and it would be quiet as a mouse, but the mobiles hanging from her ceiling were all moving around like someone whacked them hard and there's like 10 of them. 

she woke up one night from a nightmare and she SWEARS that written in blood (or something) across her bedroom ceiling was...."Don't worry, I'm OK.....Beth stre....."

she did some investigation years ago when this shit first started happening,  nothing ever happened in her home, .

But when she was looking at different units in the development to buy 9 years ago, and she went into one of them and immediately felt a presence and practically ran out, my girl is a very metaphysical like that, and she doesn't forget anything... so she investigated that units history and some girl named beth killed herself in it. i shit you not. She thinks the girl's spirit followed her from that house because she liked her or some shit