Author Topic: Polumbo's advice to bbers with hyper creatinine: forget it, think positive  (Read 846 times)

slate

• Getbig IV
From the school of thought that brought you Derek Anthony fried kidneys and many other victims, here is an extract of a remote 'consultation' with the anabolic doc dave polumbo

Prelude: Australian RX hustler meathead with fucked up kidney function asks Dr Dave for advice on aussie rx hustle radio show

Dr dave reply: You see, once my creatinine was a bit high too, so i have some personal experience. The problem is that it's frustrating. Cause you're freaking out every day u keep thinking of ur high creatinine , what am I going to do, etc,etc.    Just forget it!! , all the worry in the world is not going to get you better. So just keep saying to yourself :  I am in perfect health, I am in perfect health, and change ur mindset. It is ur mindset that creates the realities and so you will heal yourself, and then u will be able to tell other people how to heal themselves. (See aussie muscle radio #11 at about 66 min on rx hustle site)
-------------------

Rewind a few years and that is why DA is now married to a dyalisis machine and doing radio shows to 'help the younger generation'

Ron, you recently came out and vouched for Dave P. Lets forget that he sold fake GH - it is just money anyway. Lets forget the current selling of products he knows dont work- that is what this 'industry has been built on since the 1920s anyway and again it is just money. But creating DAs, Luke Woods (yeah milos=polumbo) and other dead bodies in this way is not right by anyone's standards. If you really vouch for this POS, then you are no better

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

Billy Guns

From the school of thought that brought you Derek Anthony fried kidneys and many other victims, here is an extract of a remote 'consultation' with the anabolic doc dave polumbo

Prelude: Australian RX hustler meathead with fucked up kidney function asks Dr Dave for advice on aussie rx hustle radio show

Dr dave reply: You see, once my creatinine was a bit high too, so i have some personal experience. The problem is that it's frustrating. Cause you're freaking out every day u keep thinking of ur high creatinine , what am I going to do, etc,etc.    Just forget it!! , all the worry in the world is not going to get you better. So just keep saying to yourself :  I am in perfect health, I am in perfect health, and change ur mindset. It is ur mindset that creates the realities and so you will heal yourself, and then u will be able to tell other people how to heal themselves. (See aussie muscle radio #11 at about 66 min on rx hustle site)
-------------------

Rewind a few years and that is why DA is now married to a dyalisis machine and doing radio shows to 'help the younger generation'

Ron, you recently came out and vouched for Dave P. Lets forget that he sold fake GH - it is just money anyway. Lets forget the current selling of products he knows dont work- that is what this 'industry has been built on since the 1920s anyway and again it is just money. But creating DAs, Luke Woods (yeah milos=polumbo) and other dead bodies in this way is not right by anyone's standards. If you really vouch for this POS, then you are no better

You have to realize this answer also came from a man who has a kidney issue as well and just has not spoke on it yet.....his recent weight loss has been because of all the issues he is having with his health these days  :o