Author Topic: Is Romney a "B"illionaire?  (Read 505 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Is Romney a "B"illionaire?
« on: July 19, 2012, 06:37:04 AM »
Interesting theory last night - the returns may show he's not a millionaire, but actually a billionaire.

This would be awesome for him of course, nothing wrong with that.  but is it a perception he is smart enough NOT to want with voters?  He's always downplayed his wealth, wisely.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Is Romney a "B"illionaire?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 06:40:28 AM »
Interesting theory last night - the returns may show he's not a millionaire, but actually a billionaire.

This would be awesome for him of course, nothing wrong with that.  but is it a perception he is smart enough NOT to want with voters?  He's always downplayed his wealth, wisely.

Romney is a typical rich boy. Such a weak personality because he was born with a gold spoon in his mouth.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 07:15:29 AM »
Romney is a typical rich boy. Such a weak personality because he was born with a gold spoon in his mouth.

This. I suspect he'd be more animated and empathetic if he had the kinds of experiences that people who actually worked for their wealth had on their way up.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2012, 07:59:03 AM »
  This. I suspect he'd be more animated and empathetic if he had the kinds of experiences that people who actually worked for their wealth had on their way up.

+1

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2012, 09:18:21 AM »
Newest CBS/ NY Times poll shows no one cares and that it's about the economy. Perhaps Simple Jack and 180 can enlighten me as to why they have 25x more posts on this than they do the economy.

It's funny how trailer boy continues to claim he's not in the tank for Obama. I count at least 5 Romney tax threads started by him on the first page alone.

Oh well, carry on talking to yourself.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2012, 09:21:31 AM »
Newest CBS/ NY Times poll shows no one cares and that it's about the economy. Perhaps Simple Jack and 180 can enlighten me as to why they have 25x more posts on this than they do the economy.

It's funny how trailer boy continues to claim he's not in the tank for Obama. I count at least 5 Romney tax threads started by him on the first page alone.

Oh well, carry on talking to yourself.

Romneys tax return IS about the economy

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2012, 09:25:25 AM »
Right on cue, the kid who never logs off gracing us with another asinine comment that only someone lacking a GED would make.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2012, 09:31:02 AM »
Right on cue, the kid who never logs off gracing us with another asinine comment that only someone lacking a GED would make.

Name:  Fury
Position:  Getbig V
Date Registered:  September 07, 2005, 03:48:20 PM
Last Active:  Today at 09:29:01 AM

You have 19185 posts fag and im the one who never logs off? ::)