Author Topic: Morgan Freeman donates $1M to pro-Obama super PAC  (Read 3636 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Morgan Freeman donates $1M to pro-Obama super PAC
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2012, 10:06:22 PM »
Actors= Evil
CEOs= Good

Right?

Are you a CEO?

I try my best not to resort to name calling, but you're a fool.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2012, 12:33:20 AM »
that little kid is way too fat to be a crack cocaine abuser.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2012, 07:14:00 AM »
I try my best not to resort to name calling, but you're a fool.

I know.

Whats your excuse bitch?

Purge_WTF

« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2012, 08:09:59 AM »
I own a sole proprietership.  So, no i am not a ceo.  I am the whole friggin company.  

There are 5 people that work for me as contractors.

I need to change to either an llc or an s. Corp this or next year as we have grown.  If i change to an s corp i will be the ceo.  And would have to appoint another officer and have meetings.  I think.  But i have worked hard.  But it isnt the hard work that is the most taxing on the business creator.  It is the risk you are taking and the uncertainty that it will all work out.  Which the only thing that has caused me to work at this is the thought of recieving a higher incomefor my efforts.  I feel obama threatens that very idea.  This is why i despise him.  

I just recently hired a woman as a trainer that just moved back to the area.  She is a single mom and battling with ex for divorce details.  She was hired. And she now does around 20 hours a week and makes over 500/week.  It feels good to jnow that the business i started has provided a place for someone like that to better their lot in life and the lot od their kids.  But i never would have started this place without the desire for affluence.  

Obama, i feel is creating a climate where success is a shameful thing.  But i believe success can help those around you.  

Eventhough i own my own business and its doing better.  I really have no money to speak of because i am reinvesting it all into the place.  Im not trying to look like or come off as a big shot or something.  Im still down with the rest of evryone else but i would love to be rewarded for my risk i have taken and place ive created.  Because it helps people and wouldnt be there without my extra efforts.

Apologies for rambling.  And if you expected me to say something shitty and immature to you, im sorry to disappoint.

Nice post. Hope your business flourishes.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2012, 04:58:45 AM »
g