Author Topic: Sage Stallone was Like his father.....  (Read 13988 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Sage Stallone was Like his father.....
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2012, 09:53:38 AM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2012, 09:54:50 AM »

sly's tough guy persona/exterior has been challenged one child with flavin hole in heart born,autistic son,young death now.....makes you wonder .

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2012, 09:55:32 AM »

looks like my grandparents familty tree from naples/sicily,,,

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2012, 10:42:09 AM »
Makes me sad! I am from Philly,Stallone always was the man! Wrote directed and starred in Rocky! Frank graduated from the High School I did,the year before me! Tough to lose a child at any age!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2012, 04:46:52 PM »
New Info

Not even a week after his son Sage, 36, was found dead at his Studio City home, Sylvester Stallone found himself under attack by a member of his own family.

In what friends see as the ultimate act of betrayal, Sage’s 18-year-old cousin, Edd Filiti, took to the Internet on Friday, the day Sage’s death was announced, and posted angry Facebook messages, according to Celebuzz, that suggested that tension between Sage and the Rocky star was partially to blame for his son’s death.

Filiti, who reportedly posted the messages on Friday but has since taken them down, apparently ranted against Stallone and his wife, Jennifer Flavin: “Neither you [Flavin] or he could return a phone call, which is all he wanted, his father.”

“I know you don’t care what happened,” Filiti reportedly continued, “but you’ll care when your [sic] squirming under the burning magnifying glass of public opinion. You people making me (bleeping) sick.”

In a direct jab at Flavin, Filiti reportedly wrote, “Jennifer Flavin, you won. You tore this family apart and got your trophy, Congrats! Like you told my family, ‘I’m Sly’s family now, he doesn’t [need] you anymore.’ Let’s see how much he needs you after this.”

Damn. Everyone said Stallone was a pure sociopath. He's lucky he can't feel empathy because this would kill the soul of anyone who had the ability to care.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2012, 05:08:02 PM »
In a direct jab at Flavin, Filiti reportedly wrote, “Jennifer Flavin, you won. You tore this family apart and got your trophy, Congrats! Like you told my family, ‘I’m Sly’s family now, he doesn’t [need] you anymore.’ Let’s see how much he needs you after this.”

This particular incident sounds eerily familiar and takes me back to what happened between Sage and Tommy Gunn.

You see, Tommy took Sage's room in Rocky 5 and he then took more and more of Rocky's time away from both Adrian and Sage.  Rocky slowly became more of a father to Tommy and completely ignored Sage, leaving Adrian and Pauly to pick up the pieces.

It got to the point that Adrian screamed out, "You're losing us Rock, you're losing us", as she cried in agony.

Later on in the film, Rocky and Sage reconciled and professed that it will always be "Home Team".  This was followed by Rocky and Tommy fighting it out in the streets with Sage screaming out, "He took my room!"..

As much as we felt that the saga was over, sadly these recent developments say differently.  So much for "Home Team" Rock...

At the end, Tommy was the real winner after all...... Well, not exactly.

"1"

MikMaq

« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2012, 05:46:00 PM »
Damn. Everyone said Stallone was a pure sociopath. He's lucky he can't feel empathy because this would kill the soul of anyone who had the ability to care.
He's an obvious narcissist that had issues with his father growing up, it's no surprise that they were estranged especially with the guy having a serious drug habbit. To say he's a sociopath is a bit tough.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2012, 05:54:11 PM »
slyvester was good at being successfull just not a good parent obviously and looking out for others. real sad

i truly beleive that sage lacked hard work in his life

hard work builds character and builds morals , ethics ect. Hard work is humbling you do mundane stuff and get ok pay go home chill out and call it a day. Hard work lets you think about the world and engraves all thoughts in your mind, eventually you hit an age where your hard work and your ethics finally catch up to each other and everything is gravy and simplified, still mundane, but much simpler

if you dont have hard work how can you really build a character that others will respect

stallone may have not respected his son because his son was a baby from lack of hard work that builds a proper character.... this is a fault of fate and math, the choices that lead up to a demise sometimes and not always the person wanting to do good but didnt have enough push in the right direction

A

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2012, 05:58:42 PM »
slyvester was good at being successfull just not a good parent obviously and looking out for others. real sad

hard work builds character and builds morals , ethics ect. Hard work is humbling you do mundane stuff and get ok pay go home chill out and call it a day. Hard work lets you think about the world and engraves all thoughts in your mind, eventually you hit an age where your hard work and your ethics finally catch up to each other and everything is gravy and simplified, still mundane, but much simpler

if you dont have hard work how can you really build a character that others will respect

stallone may have not respected his son because his son was a baby from lack of hard work that builds a proper character.... this is a fault of fate and math, the choices that lead up to a demise sometimes and not always the person wanting to do good but didnt have enough push in the right direction

Yup Excellent post, first i think ive read of yours that is Bang on.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2012, 09:19:13 PM »

Random nugget of solid wisdom from the Falcon.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2012, 09:23:08 PM »
He's an obvious narcissist that had issues with his father growing up, it's no surprise that they were estranged especially with the guy having a serious drug habbit. To say he's a sociopath is a bit tough.

1 out of 24 people on earth are sociopath's. Most of our politicians and CEO's. Sly for sure is a sociopath. As is Arnold. Its why they got to where they are today. I believe Janice Dickinson also said Sly was a sociopath. And that he was just ok in the sack. That he had a very "average" penis size.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2012, 09:25:15 PM »
1 out of 24 people on earth are sociopath's. Most of our politicians and CEO's. Sly for sure is a sociopath. As is Arnold. Its why they got to where they are today.
I often wonder about myself in this regard.
Sometimes I feel absolutely nothing about things I feel like I should, and random things I find myself feeling strongly about.
Makes me wonder.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2012, 09:32:34 PM »

VERY GOOD POST

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2012, 09:36:39 PM »

IM diggin the falcon.. youre cool with me bro.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2012, 09:36:51 PM »
Reading some of Sly's older Twitter posts, most of Sly's tweets were about the gym, what he ate and name dropping Hollywood celebs. He truly got a pants tent for Bruce Willis. And by the looks of Sly's kid, it looks like he ate like shit and didn't work out. If Sly's kid truly idolized Sly the way some of said, that kid would have been ripped to shreds and in the gym as much as Sly imop.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2012, 09:41:45 PM »
Reading some of Sly's older Twitter posts, most of Sly's tweets were about the gym, what he ate and name dropping Hollywood celebs. He truly got a pants tent for Bruce Willis. And by the looks of Sly's kid, it looks like he ate like shit and didn't work out. If Sly's kid truly idolized Sly the way some of said, that kid would have been ripped to shreds and in the gym as much as Sly imop.
  kaboom,  thinks ya hit it,.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2012, 09:51:07 PM »

Yes this is a problem with rich people.  Sly had to bust his ass to get where he was, made more money than anyone needs, kids never have to work a day in their lives, never develop that work ethic or appreciate what it took their dad to be able to provide that for them.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2012, 10:49:44 PM »
Yes this is a problem with rich people.  Sly had to bust his ass to get where he was, made more money than anyone needs, kids never have to work a day in their lives, never develop that work ethic or appreciate what it took their dad to be able to provide that for them.

I don't know man. If you read Arnold's story, he too says he busted his ass and did construction jobs etc. But we all know that's a BS story. Weider brought him over here and set him up with business's and what not.

MikMaq

« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2012, 06:09:50 AM »
I often wonder about myself in this regard.
Sometimes I feel absolutely nothing about things I feel like I should, and random things I find myself feeling strongly about.
Makes me wonder.
http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html
Does that sound like you?

I doubt it to be honest, you seen more centered than anyone that is sociopathic, having a lack of empathy has more to do with desensitisation. A sociopath will never go through this process. They simply change with what is verbally considered normal at the time. 

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2012, 07:34:23 AM »

Agreed! Probably needed some tough love, and rehab!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2012, 08:30:36 AM »
I don't know man. If you read Arnold's story, he too says he busted his ass and did construction jobs etc. But we all know that's a BS story. Weider brought him over here and set him up with business's and what not.

I have no idea what your point is.  Arnold is a very, very hard worker.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2012, 06:21:34 PM »
Kids nothing like his father. His dad has a hell of a work ethic and desire. The kids a lazy addict, perfect example of why not to spoil your kids

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2012, 06:37:01 PM »
New Info

Not even a week after his son Sage, 36, was found dead at his Studio City home, Sylvester Stallone found himself under attack by a member of his own family.

In what friends see as the ultimate act of betrayal, Sage’s 18-year-old cousin, Edd Filiti, took to the Internet on Friday, the day Sage’s death was announced, and posted angry Facebook messages, according to Celebuzz, that suggested that tension between Sage and the Rocky star was partially to blame for his son’s death.

Filiti, who reportedly posted the messages on Friday but has since taken them down, apparently ranted against Stallone and his wife, Jennifer Flavin: “Neither you [Flavin] or he could return a phone call, which is all he wanted, his father.”

“I know you don’t care what happened,” Filiti reportedly continued, “but you’ll care when your [sic] squirming under the burning magnifying glass of public opinion. You people making me (bleeping) sick.”

there we go....

stallone is an expert at making himself look good in pictures, but truth is a lot dirtier. I guess he doesnt give a fuck tho.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2012, 06:38:14 PM »
http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html
Does that sound like you?

I doubt it to be honest, you seen more centered than anyone that is sociopathic, having a lack of empathy has more to do with desensitisation. A sociopath will never go through this process. They simply change with what is verbally considered normal at the time. 
No not really - I mean I could see some traits in myself, but not the complete lack of emotion or empathy that most of those entail.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2012, 06:39:21 PM »
sly's tough guy persona/exterior has been challenged one child with flavin hole in heart born,autistic son,young death now.....makes you wonder .
yeah but now he has a model wife and daughters with her. Who gives a fuck about previous wife and kids. They were a "mistake".

One kid was autistic, other killed himself after sly's new wife told him to cut his ties with these "losers"...