Author Topic: ABC Brian Ross & George Stephanopolous blame Tea Party for shooting.  (Read 3602 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Really fucking sick of this bullshit. New Law Needed.
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2012, 07:58:49 AM »
 :)

Even one of my olf high school lib teacher is melting down over this.   He is getting destroyed bvy his former students on this.   All emotion, no logic or fact.

Funny you mention that, I've already un-friended a person I've known since I was 4 because of that bullshit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I'm not apologizing for anything.   Blacken and 180 spent days dragging palin in to that even when it was obvious loughner had no motivation whatsoever based on anything palin did.   

Thank you for not including me on that list (anymore).

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Thank you for not including me on that list (anymore).

You lying weasel. You absolutely blamed Palin and Rush.

Your hero that week was Sheriff Dupnick.

What happened between now and then?

Drop in the polls for Obama?

Facts?

Is your period heavier than usual?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
My theory originally was that it was related to Giffords' use of troops at the border.   I dislike Palin and thought she was irresponsible, but didn't think it had to do with her.  This was the getbig thread right after the shooting:

We gotta be careful not to jump to any conclusions.  She also did a lot to send national guard forces to the Mexican border.  So it could very well have been related to that, and not this 'hit list' which you mention that caused so much controversy.  Or it could be something else. 

Her poor husband is an astronaut - he is stuck in space right now.  Geez.

That was my first thought - she did a ton with pushing national guard into mexico and it could be nearing outright war with such an attack like this from a foreign gang.  Hopefully it has nothing to do with domestic politics - it'll only make things uglier here. 

Straw agreed back there that I blamed nobody but the shooter:
I haven't seen 240 blame anyone other than the shooter

Here I actually defended Palin
Regardless, nobody is blaming her.  She delivered a VERY tasteless image which is the ONLY known connection to this poor congresswoman and gun violence.  But it may not be relevant.

I never actually even brought up palin:
Read page 1.  NEURO brought up palin, dude.