Author Topic: ABC Brian Ross & George Stephanopolous blame Tea Party for shooting.  (Read 3606 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/20/brian-ross-tea-party-colorado-shooting_n_1689471.html

No lib media bia there.    ::)  ::)  ::)

did you notice how they both looked like asswipes and had to apologize

did you learn anything from that?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
*facepalm*

Never let a crisis go to waste, lol.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
anyone who bring politics into this is a bag of shit.  That includes ross, steph,and getbiggers too.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
anyone who bring politics into this is a bag of shit.  That includes ross, steph,and getbiggers too.

Were you a bag of shit for blaming palin for giffords? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V

Go bump my post, you fuckstick.  I let this ride the first time you erroneously posted that.  Go bump it, 33.  I'm pissed off at you cause back then, I was VERY clear to say "yes, palin shouldn't have used targeting, but there is ZERO proof this was connected.

January 8, 2011 - Go bump posts, 33.  Fuck, you're dead wrong on this one and it's DISGUSTING. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Go bump my post, you fuckstick.  I let this ride the first time you erroneously posted that.  Go bump it, 33.  I'm pissed off at you cause back then, I was VERY clear to say "yes, palin shouldn't have used targeting, but there is ZERO proof this was connected.

January 8, 2011 - Go bump posts, 33.  Fuck, you're dead wrong on this one and it's DISGUSTING. 

Nice meltdown. You only changed your tone after grtting called out then.

And just like then the leftist totalitarian vultures are circling.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Nice meltdown. You only changed your tone after grtting called out then.

And just like then the leftist totalitarian vultures are circling.

no, maybe i'm wrong, but i'm pretty damn sure i was VERY careful not to blame palin back then.  If i did, i'm sure 33 is scouring the posts right now and will own my ass.  If he doesn't find one, or shows something vague, we'll know he read thru 200 posts that weekend form me and found some weak shit.

I'm disgusted by it, to be honest.  I guess i'm getting old and seeing the death and sadnes of this day matters, and not bullshit politics.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
no, maybe i'm wrong, but i'm pretty damn sure i was VERY careful not to blame palin back then.  If i did, i'm sure 33 is scouring the posts right now and will own my ass.  If he doesn't find one, or shows something vague, we'll know he read thru 200 posts that weekend form me and found some weak shit.

I'm disgusted by it, to be honest.  I guess i'm getting old and seeing the death and sadnes of this day matters, and not bullshit politics.

LOL.   Really? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
LOL.   Really? 

you accused me of blaming palin, 20 minutes ago.

bump that fucking post or take it back.  I see you've been reading the Jan 2011 posts.  Surely you've found it by now?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

bump that fucking post or take it back.  I see you've been reading the Jan 2011 posts.  Surely you've found it by now?

All the little shell games.   

Log hundreds of posts vs Paslin and the bullseye and say - "I'm not saying she is at fault bbb uuu ttt . . . . . . . . . "

And conrinue on and on and w palin and the giffords matter. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
ABC News apologizes for 'incorrect' Tea party report
 Politico ^ | July 20, 2012 | Dylan Byers

ABC News and Brian Ross are apologizing for an "incorrect" report that James Holmes, the suspect in the Colorado theater shooting, may have had connections to the Tea Party.

"An earlier ABC News broadcast report suggested that a Jim Holmes of a Colorado Tea Party organization might be the suspect, but that report was incorrect," ABC News said in a statement. "ABC News and Brian Ross apologize for the mistake, and for disseminating that information before it was properly vetted."

In a similar statement released minutes earlier, ABC News said the report was "incorrect" but, rather than apologize, wrote: "Several other local residents with similar names were also contacted via social media by members of the public who mistook them for the suspect." The statement appeared at first to be an attempt byt the network to abdicate responsibility for the report.

[excerpt]

240 is Back

• Getbig V

I did NOT.  Here ya go...

We gotta be careful not to jump to any conclusions.  She also did a lot to send national guard forces to the Mexican border.  So it could very well have been related to that, and not this 'hit list' which you mention that caused so much controversy.  Or it could be something else. 

Her poor husband is an astronaut - he is stuck in space right now.  Geez.

That was my first thought - she did a ton with pushing national guard into mexico and it could be nearing outright war with such an attack like this from a foreign gang.  Hopefully it has nothing to do with domestic politics - it'll only make things uglier here. 

Straw agreed back there that I blamed nobody but the shooter:
I haven't seen 240 blame anyone other than the shooter

Here I actually defended Palin
Regardless, nobody is blaming her.  She delivered a VERY tasteless image which is the ONLY known connection to this poor congresswoman and gun violence.  But it may not be relevant.

I never actually even brought up palin:
Read page 1.  NEURO brought up palin, dude.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I did NOT.  Here ya go...

Straw agreed back there that I blamed nobody but the shooter:

Here I actually defended Palin

I never actually even brought up palin:

GMAFB - between you and blacken you started and logged hundreds of posts involving palin and giffords. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V

GMAFB - between you and blacken you started and logged hundreds of posts involving palin and giffords. 

I just showed you that, right after the shooting when getbiggers and media alike was blaming Palin - I WAS NOT. 

Did I think her target thing was stupid and tasteless?  Sure!  But I was so careful not to be a dickhead and blame her falsely.

I took the time to go research old posts and prove to you that your accusation was wrong. 

James

anyone who bring politics into this is a bag of shit.  That includes ross, steph,and getbiggers too.

So does that mean you are a "bag of shit" ?

if i had to bet the rent check, i'd say it was a right-wing, govt hating, fox watching idiot who also happens to be making meth.  they do tend to overlap.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=299070.25

tonymctones

• Getbig V
LOL 240 you did you damn best to draw a fantasy line to giffords shooter and palin, rush et al.

How long before they want TSA style patdowns to enter a movie, mall etc.?

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
At least no one in the audience tried to play hero by returning fire.  That would have put innocent people at risk. 
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
At least no one in the audience tried to play hero by returning fire.  That would have put innocent people at risk. 

You are on a roll today.   ;D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now

I don't know.....one concealed carry might have stopped him...he was walking calmly up the isle. It was dark and smoke filled...not a good day for the 2nd amendment. The douchbag libs must love it.
L

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
I don't know.....one concealed carry might have stopped him...he was walking calmly up the isle. It was dark and smoke filled...not a good day for the 2nd amendment. The douchbag libs must love it.
He's been on an epic trolling spree, he's being sarcastic.

orion

• Getbig IV

Romney's got a better chance of getting an apology from Obama ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Really fucking sick of this bullshit. New Law Needed.
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2012, 04:57:38 AM »
Agree.  Doesn't sound crazy. 

The libs on my Facebook are melting down for more gun control.   Typical as always. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Romney's got a better chance of getting an apology from Obama ;D

I'm not apologizing for anything.   Blacken and 180 spent days dragging palin in to that even when it was obvious loughner had no motivation whatsoever based on anything palin did.   

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Really fucking sick of this bullshit. New Law Needed.
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2012, 07:49:52 AM »
The libs on my Facebook are melting down for more gun control.   Typical as always. 

Funny you mention that, I've already un-friended a person I've known since I was 4 because of that bullshit.