Author Topic: did any of you experience this, better response on lower dosages?  (Read 1424 times)

galeniko

• Getbig V
n

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: did any of you experience this, better response on lower dosages?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 05:10:30 AM »
Yes, me.

When i started i used much higher dosages than now. I did look ok, but felt like shit. These days i use much, much lower dosages and feel much better. (I don't look that "good" anymore though :D ). Anyways i think the biggest reason for this might be the fact that the longer you are in this game the better you know yourself, how to train, how to eat and what drugs do what so you can get more out of what you take.

It's simply optimization.

PS. In my book this approach is "smart and healthy", but don't expect to became a competitive BB with it, some PL's can get away with it though...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 07:22:06 AM »
1200mg of test never had me looking better than 6-750mg max. My waist looked bigger, that's all.
?

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 08:36:56 PM »
Once the body is primed for a few months, i also find i can use half the dosage and still maintain or increase the gains into the cycle. We are talking about going from 500mg Testoviron every 7 days to 250mg every 9-12 days. I've tried this approach in two ways -- one was with 20mg var ed for the last 7 weeks, and the other just with Testoviron.

evser

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2012, 06:35:52 PM »
for me more orals=more sides and thats all. 50mg drol, 10mg superdrol, 40mg tbol, 40mg var. those are my highest doses on orals i cannot for the life of me take more bp goes nuts along with appetite loss and general lethargy. and the gains are no different