Author Topic: training legs worth it? i think not  (Read 23557 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
training legs worth it? i think not
« on: July 22, 2012, 06:30:15 PM »
Fuck it I'm DONE with legs. Sitting here with my shirt drenched in sweat nauscious as all hell.

I know you guys gave me shit for not training them but every time I ended up hitting them hard, I end up sicker than a dog. Break out into a cold sweat, find my way to the closest gym bathroom and find myself laying over a toilet so I can puke my brains out. just AINT wORTH IT fellas
l

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
Re: training legs worth it? i think not
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 06:35:24 PM »
Build up your endurance, man.

week 1

5x10

week 2

7x10

week 3

10x10

start out with like 135, ad 5-10 lbs each week, after the first ten weeks, up your reps to 15, but lower the sets again, and build back up.  I like to do 10 sets of 20, and then every few weeks, doing a high weight, low rep workout.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2012, 06:37:01 PM »
Squats are designed for men, but not all men are designed for squats.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2012, 06:40:15 PM »
Just always wear long pants.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2012, 06:41:39 PM »
You call yourself a man? ;D

Squat son.

8)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2012, 06:47:09 PM »
Be a real man, hit them

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2012, 06:48:48 PM »
I always hated leg day......back day as well...two tough workout days to get through

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2012, 06:53:25 PM »
I'm in agreement somewhat with flintstone.training legs is like a gut check to me.gyms are filled with people who train all the "fun"bodyparts.times like this think of those who don't.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2012, 07:09:34 PM »
Squats are designed for men, but not all men are designed for squats.

Three weeks ago I made a thread with upper body pics, looking much thicker and more dense from my last pics and way improoved.... and some dudes  gave me shit for saying I didn't care about training legs  and im a pussy cause cause I just lift for chicks ::) SOOO I ended up trained legs that day  HARd with good intentions lol.....and ended up throwing up so badly I broke a shitload of blood vessels in my eyes. They were JUST starting to get better today.... so im into a set of heavy lunges,   I threw up again 45 minutes ago,  and all the blood vessels in my eyes are bursted....this time much worse.
l

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2012, 07:16:12 PM »
Fuck it I'm DONE with legs. Sitting here with my shirt drenched in sweat nauscious as all hell.

I know you guys gave me shit for not training them but every time I ended up hitting them hard, I end up sicker than a dog. Break out into a cold sweat, find my way to the closest gym bathroom and find myself laying over a toilet so I can puke my brains out. just AINT wORTH IT fellas

Translation =  I'm a pussy

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2012, 07:20:20 PM »
You sound like a bitch.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2012, 07:20:45 PM »
training legs is either for chicks or fags who want to shapen up their butt, hope this helps.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2012, 07:21:36 PM »
I love leg day, worked them today. Fortunately leg strength is great but my joints are another story.
T

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2012, 07:22:53 PM »
Post the pussy shots

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2012, 07:25:07 PM »
Three weeks ago I made a thread with upper body pics, looking much thicker and more dense from my last pics and way improoved.... and some dudes  gave me shit for saying I didn't care about training legs  and im a pussy cause cause I just lift for chicks ::) SOOO I ended up trained legs that day  HARd with good intentions lol.....and ended up throwing up so badly I broke a shitload of blood vessels in my eyes. They were JUST starting to get better today.... so im into a set of heavy lunges,   I threw up again 45 minutes ago,  and all the blood vessels in my eyes are bursted....this time much worse.

Good move - the last thing you need is some anonymous people you'll never meet thinking the fake name you post under is a pussy.
Y

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2012, 07:53:39 PM »
I always hated leg day......back day as well...two tough workout days to get through

What do you have against backday? I always thought he was a pretty good poster.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2012, 07:59:35 PM »
k

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2012, 08:03:01 PM »
I love not being able to walk after leg day

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2012, 08:16:00 PM »
Post the pussy shots

where is your boyfriend okami? shouldn't you be swinging from his cock? were you as thick as me from the side at 19 years old, let alone now? pussies dont bench 405 at 19 jackass that requires balls that produce testosterone :-* :-* :-*
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/69/photoecy.jpg/

and btw... if I were smarter and didn't take the advice of a bunch of closet fags.... I wouldn't of fucked up my eyes in the first place...... cuz I  swear to god I would post a pussy shot ;)   of one of the  finest (real life) bitches on this sight to proove my point that women dont give a fuck about legs... ...  too bad i cant post it cause the stalkers on this sight but anyone can pm me for em  :P

grape ape fuck off gimmick

sry for the rant- just pissed  I cant even leave my fucking house on a sat night :'(  
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2012, 08:18:49 PM »
k

ironic thing is, that nerd you just posted in the grey shirt probably gets more pussy than half the "hardcore" bodybuilders on this sight.
l

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2012, 08:21:34 PM »

grape ape fuck off gimmick

Gimmick?  Lol.  Check the math, dipshit.

Either way, as stated, the reputation of the fake flintstones name is in cyber jeopardy.     Get under that squat bar!
Y

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2012, 08:24:41 PM »
Gimmick?  Lol.  Check the math.

Either way, as stated, the reputation of the fake flintstones name is in cyber jeopardy.     Get under that squat bar!

righttt...thats why thelamefalsehood and makaveli25 both 100% legit people have met  me in real life.

ps- like how you edited your post 5 minutes later and added dipshit. gotta impress your fellow getbiggers!!! ;D
l

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2012, 08:27:59 PM »
Translation =  I'm a pussy

haha true

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2012, 08:32:01 PM »
training legs is either for chicks or fags who want to shapen up their butt, hope this helps.

QFT.  Besides take a look around at the guys who squat big weights all the time what do they all have in common. Blocky waistes thick hips and big asses.  Just not a fan of a look... Huge legs on men look feminine...take a look at what superheroes look like when people design them. Athletic/proportional legs,smal tight waste and a big ass upperbody. calves are a different story, I train calves 3 days a week just reffering to heavy power training for the average joe when it comes to legs- unnecessary if your not a competitive bodybuilder, and a wate of time for the average gym rat

l

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2012, 08:32:23 PM »

So have you ever considered the fact you might be overdoing it????

Jesus Christ go easier.

How stupid are you anyways??