Author Topic: Best Self Ownage Getbig Quotes of all time  (Read 36128 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
Re: Best Self Ownage Getbig Quotes of all time
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2012, 09:05:18 AM »
"I jacked off while my friend watched"- Flinstones

Yes this one gets swept under the rug far too often.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2012, 09:53:42 AM »
haha
A

Loc

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2012, 10:09:53 AM »
BigCyps post was the best self ownage of them all. Abstaining from sex until marriage?.... hahah funny stuff.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2012, 10:14:04 AM »
Watch your mouth "Lo[ves]c[ock]".

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2012, 10:17:54 AM »
"I jacked off while my friend watched"- Flinstones

lmao what was the context of this?

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2012, 10:20:18 AM »
:)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2012, 10:38:08 AM »
tbombz to noone:

I can't believe you think you're as big as me

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2012, 10:39:45 AM »
50% of what tbombz ever wrote were self-ownages

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2012, 10:42:25 AM »
The police came at me with 10 attack dogs and 10 men and I fought them all off - SuckMyMuscle

;D this one deserves an honorary place indeed   ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2012, 11:59:48 AM »
lmao what was the context of this?
Not sure, but I remember he just casually said it like it didn't mean anything.  :D

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2012, 12:00:46 PM »
Not sure, but I remember he just casually said it like it didn't mean anything.  :D

IFBB pro potential for sure.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2012, 03:47:55 PM »
"I spilled over" - Jaejonna

Another gem, keep em coming!!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2012, 03:50:28 PM »
''Maybe God didn't always exist. I actually think that he created himself. which implies that there was a period of non-existence, and then god created himself... got lonely, and created existence.''

TBOMBZ

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2012, 03:54:31 PM »
:D

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2012, 03:55:46 PM »
Please add as you can remember so we can keep a log for future reference

Its only gay if you want it to be  - Bob Chick

Anal Sex is like a deep tissue massage - Candizzle

I once carried a 600 pound stone 30ft - KegDrainer

My girlfriend wants to try a strapon on me - Ukgold

Me and my wife waited until our wedding night to have sex because we wanted it to be special - BigCyp

Myself and Booty broke up 3 times in 3 months but have never met face to face - Will Grant

The police came at me with 10 attack dogs and 10 men and I fought them all off - SuckMyMuscle

I have a husband named Queen Vissy - Goodrum (if someone can remember the chocolate quote he had on myspace)

I jacked off while my friend watched - Flinstones

It's impossible for me to get below 250lbs - Tom Prince

Nobody is going to tell me where to post - Chick

Oatmeal and Sweet potatoes is the key to getting ripped, celebs like usher use this secret - Pat Banya and Young Ho

DP is a little vanilla, dont you think? - Ripitupbaby

I spilled over - Jaejonna
Getbig Gold. ;D
T

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2012, 04:05:19 PM »
''I am a nobody!!! I am not Branch Warren ,Kai Green, Jay Cutler, or anybody important.
So nobody really knows who I am.That is why I had to put on a badge on my trunks.
The badge says IG2...For Mr International G=Guest poser #2''

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2012, 04:26:11 PM »
Please add as you can remember so we can keep a log for future reference

Its only gay if you want it to be  - Bob Chick

Anal Sex is like a deep tissue massage - Candizzle

I once carried a 600 pound stone 30ft - KegDrainer

My girlfriend wants to try a strapon on me - Ukgold

Me and my wife waited until our wedding night to have sex because we wanted it to be special - BigCyp

Myself and Booty broke up 3 times in 3 months but have never met face to face - Will Grant

I have a husband named Queen Vissy - Goodrum (if someone can remember the chocolate quote he had on myspace)

I jacked off while my friend watched - Flinstones

It's impossible for me to get below 250lbs - Tom Prince

Nobody is going to tell me where to post - Chick

Oatmeal and Sweet potatoes is the key to getting ripped, celebs like usher use this secret - Pat Banya and Young Ho

DP is a little vanilla, dont you think? - Ripitupbaby

I spilled over - Jaejonna

Grandmaster SMM  ;D ;D ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2012, 04:28:11 PM »

You serious, man that post just showed how you're not around women much. Most don't wear them anymore. My gf and i went out for steaks and she wasen't wearing any, and most the time prefers not to.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Correct me if I'm wrong fellas, but I believe that means his girlfriend is a disgusting whore?  ???  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2012, 04:31:51 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Correct me if I'm wrong fellas, but I believe that means his girlfriend is a disgusting whore?  ???  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
so youre are saying the cold Canadian air does fucked up things to a women vag? :-X
A

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2012, 04:57:58 PM »
Exhibit A:
hi! okay, so i'm going thru mid life crisis. soon i will be 45 later this summer and i still don't have what i consider a real career making real good money!

is it too late for me or what?! seriously!

background: i fucked around for alot of years, dropping out of school before going back 13 years later to get a b.a. in communications graduating in 2001! thinking i wanted to be in the film industry as an executive for a studio or production company. was in l.a. for a few years doing the peon jobs as production assistants and office assistants working my ass off 12 hour days dealing with 99 percent assholes and doing things that if i was 18 i would do but once you get to be a grown man ( i swear at my late 30's i must have been the oldest p.a./office asst. ever!) you cannot do! (i.e. picking up dog poop! getting yelled at for copying a script and page 62 is sticking out one millimeter!, etcetera, etcetera!)

left california in late 2003 so sickened and disgusted by that industry i didn't want anything to do with tv,film,radio or anything media related. so i guess my degree in communications was a waste people tell me?

so, back in 2005/2006 thought i should try to get a job in a "real" profession/career that there is a demand for, so i thought physical therapist like perhaps working for a sports team someday. then i found out that you have to go to school for like 6 years and get a doctorate degree to be a physical therapist! at my age 6 years is like 12! also the fact that i have a bachelor's degree already meant that i would have to get school loans and no grants! so were talking 20,000 a year or so for 6 years! no way! i already owe 30,000.00 from my previous school loans!  i would be paying of school loans when i'm supposed to be saving up money to retire on! literally!

so then i thought "hmm, maybe i'll just be a physical therapy assistant as my full time job since the training is only 2 years and i wouldn't owe anywhere near the amount of school loans if i became a full fledge therapist and that perhaps for a couple of hours in the evening i could be a personal trainer at my gym and in the long run, working as a  physical therapy asst and personal trainer i would make as much money as a therapist in the long run....

so, i started going to school to be a physical therapy assistant, however i soon realized a few things 1) it was harder than i thought it was going to be 2) all my instructors told me that for the first few years at least i would end up working at a nursing home or something like that before i ever got to work (if ever) a sports team and 3) i realized that physical therapy assistants don't make that much money perhaps somewhere in the vicinity of 13.00 to 18.00 bucks an hour! even if you do it for 20,30 years! that sucks! so i dropped out!....

now, i'm working only part time as a manager at a recreational center in the midwest hating it, the pay sucks and there is no chance for me to move up and i hate everyone i work with! and since it's only part time i'm actually living with my brother which while i love him, it sucks that i'm a grown man and living this way. meanwhile, he's 5 years younger than me, has a wife and 2 small kids and a nice house and he went to one, that is 1 semester of junior college and dropped out but years ago, he had a friend who had a friend who got him this job making surgical tools and so he wears a lab coat and has a desk and a microscope and now makes 60,000.00 a year doing that? and i'm the smart and educated one?! go figure!

so now, i'm sitting here thinking : where do i go from here? granted, i look alot younger and act alot younger than almost 45, but i'm still my age you know! and i'm tired of being poor and struggling and now with the economy the way it is nationwide, i'm searching for answers!!!!!!!!!!

part of me is thinking, it's too late for me to have a real successful high paying career because 1) i would have to go to school for something medical or finance like and i really don't care to do anything in those fields and 2) at my age i can't go back to school for 4 to 6 years and 3) i'm getting to that age that people wont' hire me because of my age although that's discrimination it's also reality they want to hire some young 20something guy

ive lately been thinking about what i'm good at and that's writing and talking and since i have a communications degree people tell me i should look into radio like i would be a great radio d.j. or radio talk show host, since i have the voice and personality for it, and since i like to write i could also at the same time perhaps write a column, or do a movie review column for a newspaper or free lance for magazines on topics that i care about those being: entertainment, sports, fitness, travel,etc)

but while i can see myself doing these things, and know i could do them, they don't seem to be in much demand and the competition is tough for these jobs in the first place. also, unlike so an accountant you have to go and live where these jobs are....

i want to move back to california, preferably orange county or north san diego county, and a radio/writing career there seems i don't know...?  i mean what if there are no jobs there, then what?

also, anywhere in california is soooo expensive i don't even know if i could afford it working a radio job, writing and perhaps very part time like 10 hours a week some personal training? so unlike like i said if your an accountant those jobs are available everywhere! could not imagine though being an office worker, cubicle, wearing a suit everyday kind of guy, how horrible is that!

totally not my personality! i like my personal freedom and individuality too much to have a normal 9 to 5 job!

so for those of you who have read all of my venting and frustration so far (seriously thanks!) where do i go and what is your advice?

should i give up my dreams and go back to school even if only for 2 years and get some masters degree in a field that there is a demand for and that you make money in? finance, business admininistration, medical. (although i don't really care for any of this?) or ....

should i go for it and have faith in myself and screw my chronical age since i feel and look and act a decade younger and go after what i think i want to do and can do meaning the radio personality gigs, writing and some part time personal training and  hope i can make a decent not struggling living in california?

thanks for your time and your serious advice! take care!

Exhibit B:
After seeing a pic of Alfonso Del Rio looking swole!

This is the type of physique I strive for.
Huge without being supidly huge, powerful looking, lean without being stupidly lean and imo an aesthetic physique many can appreciate.

Seen this on the PL board does anyone know who it is? I am assuming a shot putter lol

That's a great everyday look, easy to maintain without a ton of gear.

After a couple years:
BTW can I fully hold my head up and admit to my epic delusion back in 08.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2012, 05:00:37 PM »
so youre are saying the cold Canadian air does fucked up things to a women vag? :-X

I believe so, but even worse are the effects on their bouncer "boyfriends" brains.  ;D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2012, 05:09:44 PM »
Exhibit C: Fatpanda vs. Bay

bay, please control your gayness.

Hehe. Control!? That'd be like you 'controlling' your fatness.

Maybe you should buy some of those workout tapes!  :-[

btw, were you ever in shape?  What is your interest in bodybuilding if you look like that? ???

yes i was once in shape, and will be again.

were you ever straight ?

No. When you're "in shape" again, I'll kiss a girl.  ::)

no girl would have you. unless you are talking about a t-girl.

well you better get ready, 5 months isn't long to wait.

I am certain that I have been hit on by more girls in the last year than you have.  I am educated, employed, healthy, and very in shape (compared to you).  I do not have to “get ready” or wait “5 months.”  Based on your photos it appears you have been out of shape for many more months than you would care to admit.  We have a saying where I come from, “don’t hang your hat where you can’t reach.”  You can't reach me.

You are not in my league.  And you never will be.  Not five months from now… not ever.  That said, I wish you luck with your extreme makeover. ::)

Bay is way more clever than Panda.

Gawd Damn, you see, this was a textbook ownage:

Step one, list  one's positives. Step 2, list the others negatives. Step 3, further bury that person, with a slight deflect of humiliation. Step 4, offer a pillow for them to land on.

Bravo! that was textbook..

LMFAO! bay owning that fat retard fat panda

You owned the fuck out of the panda..haha

Yep. This round goes to Bay by a unanimous vote ;D

Four months and 27 days later... he left get big with no progress pix of his makeover.  Coincidence?  ::)

well guys, i know this will devastate getbig but i have to log off for a while...

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2012, 05:11:19 PM »
Exhibit C: Fatpanda vs. Bay

Four months and 27 days later... he left get big with no progress pix of his makeover.  Coincidence?  ::)

Nothing personal GayBBM, but these aren't self owning in any sense.  Maybe this would fly on the female board? ???

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2012, 05:20:09 PM »
I remember Fatpanda posted this long-winded speech about how he came over to the States on vacation with Granny Panda, and how they went to Golden Corral, and things went a bit awry. People started calling him on it...and I remember his post getting shorter and shorter (read: edited) the longer it stayed up until late arrivals started asking what the fark we were on about?  ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2012, 05:23:06 PM »
didnt swede say something about his dude friend jacking him off