Author Topic: Watch and learn gun grabbers. This is why people need guns in this country.  (Read 9367 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Post the vid of Ice T.  Between Coco and his views on the second amendment, I have the utmost respect for him!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
According to the gun control advocates - those racist koreans should just have allowed the savages to plunder everything and burn the place down and let the insurance company deal with it. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
According to the gun control advocates - those racist koreans should just have allowed the savages to plunder everything and burn the place down and let the insurance company deal with it. 

Sickening how the childish, backward, gun control lunatics come out of the wood work to exploit a situation like the shooting in Colorado.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Sickening how the childish, backward, gun control lunatics come out of the wood work to exploit a situation like the shooting in Colorado.

They have an agenda that seeks to exploit tragedy for their own partisan gain despite the fact that its a proven loser. 

Abortion / Gay Marriage   =  LEGAL

Firearms ownership = ILLEGAL 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl

And people lament who needs an ' assault rifle '  ::)

It's only designed to kill , yeah no shit and it's exactly why I would want to use if I had to. SHTF I'm not grabbing a handgun , you need a rifle.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Politics will always take advantage of "shit" that went down.
Having a gun is a nice plus - in Austria you have to register and police visits you regularly to see where it's kept and if you aren't a filthy hippie.
If you are a criminal anus you buy underground and get a free ticket to a local brothel.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
40 years ago my grampa had a sticker on his car that read      'if guns are outlawed, outlaws will have guns'

all the gun laws do is give criminals an unfair advantage...    you don't see many home invasions in Texas where every 70 year old still keep their guns handy.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
40 years ago my grampa had a sticker on his car that read      'if guns are outlawed, outlaws will have guns'

all the gun laws do is give criminals an unfair advantage...    you don't see many home invasions in Texas where every 70 year old still keep their guns handy.
X100 I keep one in house and car.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Post the vid of Ice T.  Between Coco and his views on the second amendment, I have the utmost respect for him!

Same!

POB

• Getbig IV

Good post

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Same!

ice T's vid is now on Drudge Report.   

Ice T has always been the fucking man.  from Rhyme Pays to Law and Order he is the man.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/geoffrey-r-stone/guns-dont-kill_b_1691256.html

and Posner's take:
http://www.tnr.com/article/books/defense-looseness
More ignorance from one of your articles -
not a word about the ease with which anyone in Colorado can obtain automatic weapons

WTF is with people and assuming its an automatic weapon because its an Assault rifle?

This kind of stupidity really pisses me off. Dumbshits hear "Assault Rifle" and just assume its an automatic weapon firing 900 RPM  - its not, its a fucking semi-automatic riflen that fires at the same rate as any other semi-automatic hunting rifle.

Everyone demonizes these firearms without even knowing what the fuck theyre talking about, and it really irritates me.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
WTF is with people and assuming its an automatic weapon because its an Assault rifle?

This kind of stupidity really pisses me off. Dumbshits hear "Assault Rifle" and just assume its an automatic weapon firing 900 RPM  - its not, its a fucking semi-automatic riflen that fires at the same rate as any other semi-automatic hunting rifle.

Everyone demonizes these firearms without even knowing what the fuck theyre talking about, and it really irritates me.

A good shot w a deer rifle from a good position and a scoped in rifle can do severe damage.    do we ban deer rifles and bolt actions? 

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig

If you're right then I don't apologize for the article, it's wrong on that point. I don't watch the news so I don't know anything about the shooting. I was just bringing out another side to this thread to balance it out.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
If you're right then I don't apologize for the article, it's wrong on that point. I don't watch the news so I don't know anything about the shooting. I was just bringing out another side to this thread to balance it out.
Not blaming you, I just hate that people dont even know what they're demonizing.

You cannot legally buy a select-fire (burst or fully automatic) weapon without a class 3 license, which is NOT easy to get.
You cant even legally buy a shot barreled carbine without a permit.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Not blaming you, I just hate that people dont even know what they're demonizing.

You cannot legally buy a select-fire (burst or fully automatic) weapon without a class 3 license, which is NOT easy to get.
You cant even legally buy a shot barreled carbine without a permit.

truth, I have an AR, Ak47, a .308 scoped rifle, etc, handguns, etc.   TBH, if I ever wanted to really fuck shit up, the .308 rifle at 300 yards out bolt action is what I would choose from a high position is what I would pick over a spray and pray w the AR or handguns.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
If anything, people should be thankful this dumbass didn't have any training.

He could have killed just as many, if not more people, with a pistol and some training than he ever could with a 100 round magazine and no training.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
If anything, people should be thankful this dumbass didn't have any training.

He could have killed just as many, if not more people, with a pistol and some training than he ever could with a 100 round magazine and no training.

bingo.  w even a little training this freak could have killed 75 + at least.    imagine if he also brought in a few molotovs he tossed at the exits ?   the patrons would not have been able to leave and would have been even worse off.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

bingo.  w even a little training this freak could have killed 75 + at least.    imagine if he also brought in a few molotovs he tossed at the exits ?   the patrons would not have been able to leave and would have been even worse off.
Kid was a moron, gas mask = little to no peripheral vision, too much gear, if there was 1 person in that theater with some balls they could have taken him down very easily.
He could have been approached from almost any angle other than head on, and he would have had NO idea.

This guy was counting on everyone in the theater being frightened bitches, and it paid off.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Kid was a moron, gas mask = little to no peripheral vision, too much gear, if there was 1 person in that theater with some balls they could have taken him down very easily.
He could have been approached from almost any angle other than head on, and he would have had NO idea.

This guy was counting on everyone in the theater being frightened bitches, and it paid off.

This dude was a evil genius.  GE knew exactly the crowd attending this show and he was right. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,316322,00.html

Female security guard killed nut who killed 4 people and saved many lives. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
33, when you saw those 2 guys robbing that store, you shoulnd't have just stood by.  You should have detained them for police.