Author Topic: Why i dont need guns or support them  (Read 13980 times)

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: A fear of guns is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2013, 03:46:59 AM »
>America in charge of not having school shootings

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2013, 11:27:09 AM »
>America in charge of not having school shootings
Because its just such a common occurance to have some crazy person shoot up a school.
It happens now and then, people are acting people are slaughtering classrooms of children everyday.

Jesus Christ.

albertabeef

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2013, 03:46:31 PM »
There have been 31 school shootings in America since columbine. There has only been 14 worldwide combined.

There's always a ton of coverage in Canada about these shooting, even cutting out songs on the radio because it's called "die young. " But I say fuck all you morons. I stopped caring the day you killed Dimebag Darrell.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2013, 04:45:45 PM »
"it is a characteristic of human nature to be inclined to regard anything which is disagreeable as untrue and then without much difficulty to find arguments against it ."

Sigmund Freud

c

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2013, 04:55:51 PM »
A fear that the government wants to take your guns so that they can take over and let "the gays lose" is a sign of self-loathing homosexuality. 

~mindspin~

Random Thoughts of Brilliance
w

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2013, 05:44:47 PM »
The obsessive desire to own guns is a sign of being stuck in the phallic stage of development, the Oedipus complex is in full flight, and the realisation that one cannot kill their father and fuck their mother leads some to become obsessed with having a bigger penis in the false hope they can finally achieve their aim of fucking their mother.  Realising this is an impossibility they turn to phallic symbols, guns being the most powerful phallic symbol their is, these poor souls stuck in this stage of psychosexual development fill their lives with as many guns as they can, they obsess over their guns, they constantly talk about them, they play with them and derive great solace from this activity.    The only way for the man-child to move beyond this stage is to identify with the same-sex parent as a means of vicariously possessing the Mother. -  Sigmund Freud
V

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2013, 05:52:07 PM »
The obsessive desire to own guns is a sign of being stuck in the phallic stage of development, the Oedipus complex is in full flight, and the realisation that one cannot kill their father and fuck their mother leads some to become obsessed with having a bigger penis in the false hope they can finally achieve their aim of fucking their mother.  Realising this is an impossibility they turn to phallic symbols, guns being the most powerful phallic symbol their is, these poor souls stuck in this stage of psychosexual development fill their lives with as many guns as they can, they obsess over their guns, they constantly talk about them, they play with them and derive great solace from this activity.    The only way for the man-child to move beyond this stage is to identify with the same-sex parent as a means of vicariously possessing the Mother. -  Sigmund Freud

I picture you cowering in the corner, looking for extra foam padding to line your jock strap.  I can't help it...it's all I can see when I read whatever whine-fest you've recently typed
Y

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2013, 06:00:38 PM »
Because its just such a common occurance to have some crazy person shoot up a school.
It happens now and then, people are acting people are slaughtering classrooms of children everyday.

Jesus Christ.

It is pretty common, at least twice a year

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2013, 06:02:47 PM »
I picture you cowering in the corner, looking for extra foam padding to line your jock strap.  I can't help it...it's all I can see when I read whatever whine-fest you've recently typed
Seriously, only poster that can make anything he posts sound like he's practically on the ground begging for mercy.

I've never encountered another person (online or in person) that comes across as such a bitter, sniveling, cowering wretch of a human being.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2013, 06:05:26 PM »
Really? People walk into elementary schools twice a year and gun down classrooms full of kids?

School shootings may happen twice a year,  but 99 times out of 100, its some punk ass banger that walks in and shoots some dude that disrespected him.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2013, 06:09:50 PM »
The obsessive desire to own guns is a sign of being stuck in the phallic stage of development, the Oedipus complex is in full flight, and the realisation that one cannot kill their father and fuck their mother leads some to become obsessed with having a bigger penis in the false hope they can finally achieve their aim of fucking their mother.  Realising this is an impossibility they turn to phallic symbols, guns being the most powerful phallic symbol their is, these poor souls stuck in this stage of psychosexual development fill their lives with as many guns as they can, they obsess over their guns, they constantly talk about them, they play with them and derive great solace from this activity.    The only way for the man-child to move beyond this stage is to identify with the same-sex parent as a means of vicariously possessing the Mother. -  Sigmund Freud

You're starting to become the Pussy version of Uberman.  You might actually be well below Uberman.  At least he has balls, and isn't afraid of a fight.  You on the other hand exude pussification 99% of the time.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2013, 06:09:51 PM »

School shootings are very rare

Fifty-five million kids went to school on the day that 20 were massacred at Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown, Connecticut. Even in the United States, therefore, the chances of a child’s dying in a school shooting are remote. As my friend Steven Pinker demonstrates in his monumental study of human violence, The Better Angels of Our Nature, our perception of danger is easily distorted by rare events. Is gun violence increasing in the United States? No. But it certainly seems to be when one recalls recent atrocities in Newtown and Aurora. In fact, the overall rate of violent crime has fallen by 22 percent in the past decade (and 18 percent in the past five years).

20 children out of 55 MILLION , I don't want to down play the loss of 20 children however facts are facts , these events are extremely rare.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2013, 06:12:06 PM »
Hahahahahaha yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
®

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2013, 06:14:33 PM »
Could be - maybe a sign of not being willing or able to defend one self or fight in general?

Knowing how to fight won't help against a mugger/killer/gangbanger with a gun.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2013, 06:17:21 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2013, 06:42:19 PM »
Anti gun people always ask " What do you need an AR15 for with a 30 round magazine? "

Very easy to answer , for lawful protection of self and others

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2013, 07:06:57 PM »
Anti gun people always ask " What do you need an AR15 for with a 30 round magazine? "

Very easy to answer , for lawful protection of self and others

Thats stupid and immature. The home owner should have just called the cops and waited for the real professionals to arrive in 10-15 minutes.
all drugs - TPPIIP

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2013, 07:12:07 PM »
Thats stupid and immature. The home owner should have just called the cops and waited for the real professionals to arrive in 10-15 minutes.

I disagree.

A real man fights with his hands so he should have just bum-rushed those Ne'er-do-wells with some right hook combinations.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2013, 07:26:00 PM »
There have been 31 school shootings in America since columbine. There has only been 14 worldwide combined.

And then there is the fear of math......

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2013, 07:38:30 PM »
Struck a nerve did I, it comes as no surprise that those child-men who feel so desperately insecure and fearful to the point of having to secure a person arsenal of guns will project onto others their desperate insecurity and fear to divert attention away from their deep lack of masculinity.  Owning and obsessing over guns is a fail safe way to communicate to others that you are desperately afraid and live in fear.  For women to do this, it is understandable, for men to do it, it is embarrassing.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2013, 07:41:26 PM »

You're starting to become the Pussy version of Uberman.  You might actually be well below Uberman.  At least he has balls, and isn't afraid of a fight.  You on the other hand exude pussification 99% of the time.

Struck a nerve did I, it comes as no surprise that those child-men who feel so desperately insecure and fearful to the point of having to secure a person arsenal of guns will project onto others their desperate insecurity and fear to divert attention away from their deep lack of masculinity.  Owning and obsessing over guns is a fail safe way to communicate to others that you are desperately afraid and live in fear.  For women to do this, it is understandable, for men to do it, it is embarrassing.  Only men who don't know how to use their wits and brawn feel a fervent desire to own GUNS.  Needing GUNS is the surest sign that you are a massive pussy!

V

io856

« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2013, 07:42:06 PM »
Struck a nerve did I, it comes as no surprise that those child-men who feel so desperately insecure and fearful to the point of having to secure a person arsenal of guns will project onto others their desperate insecurity and fear to divert attention away from their deep lack of masculinity.  Owning and obsessing over guns is a fail safe way to communicate to others that you are desperately afraid and live in fear.  For women to do this, it is understandable, for men to do it, it is embarrassing.
amen

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2013, 07:49:29 PM »
Kind of weird that those men who openly advertise their deep fear and insecurity and admit that they need a gun because they are afraid accuse those men who openly admit they are bold and strong enough to traverse life without Guns as being massive pussies.  perhaps they remain unconscious of their lack of manliness and this is why they regularly project it onto others.  Kind of like they child who needs a night light to sleep getting defensive when the other kids tease him for his insecurity.  lol at insecure pussies calling other men a pussy!

Imagine that you are a weak man and overcompensate for this weakness by owning GUNS, when others tell you that you don't need a gun to be a man and that you will be OK without GUNS you then tell everyone that you desperately need the gun to feel like a man and that you acknowledge that you are a massive pussy because of this.  It makes perfect sense that someone this insecure would accuse others of being a pussy for pointing out their deep lack of masculinity.  
V

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2013, 07:52:57 PM »
Kind of weird that those men who openly advertise their deep fear and insecurity and admit that they need a gun because they are afraid accuse those men who openly admit they are bold and strong enough to traverse life without Guns as being massive pussies.  perhaps they remain unconscious of their lack of manliness and this is why they regularly project it onto others.  Kind of like they child who needs a night light to sleep getting defensive when the other kids tease him for his insecurity.  lol at insecure pussies calling other men a pussy!

Imagine that you are a weak man and overcompensate for this weakness by owning GUNS, when others tell you that you don't need a gun to be a man and that you will be OK without GUNS you then tell everyone that you desperately need the gun to feel like a man and that you acknowledge that you are a massive pussy because of this.  It makes perfect sense that someone this insecure would accuse others of being a pussy for pointing out their deep lack of masculinity.  

A lot of gun owners could beat the everloving shit out of you without the help of said gun.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2013, 07:54:49 PM »
A lot of gun owners could beat the everloving shit out of you without the help of said gun.
lol at gun nuts unable to stop advertising their deep insecurities.
V