Author Topic: Why i dont need guns or support them  (Read 13978 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: A fear of guns is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity
« Reply #100 on: January 26, 2013, 02:23:32 PM »
You seem to have concocted quite the image of me their, this is all just speculation and fantasy on your behalf.  I have been attacked by multiple attackers on several occasions, I have won some and I have lost some.  I have also paid a LEGAL price for this.  The issue isn't about how big and tough you are, but if you are willing to step up to the plate.  Nobody is claiming to be some ultimate ALPHA warrior who is unbeatable, it is all about being prepared to fight for what you believe in, regardless of how strong the opposition is or the fact you may LOSE.

The claim that GUN OWNERS live in FEAR is their own, it doesn't come from me, one of their arguments is that they are afraid of Intruders and attackers and also their Government turning on them.  By their own admission they are feraful.  I have already stated that owning a gun fro sport shooting or hunting or law enforcement or military defence is an acceptable use of a gun.  Owning one because you are a scared paranoid freak isn't.

As for the Pitbull attack, their were two pitbulls and I suffered a severed Achilles tendon and a mauled left arm.  I don't believe a gun would have prevented these injuries, it happened pretty quickly, I actually didn't see the dogs until the last few seconds and the owner had the dogs under control pretty quickly.  I have asked myself several times if I think a gun would have helped in that situation, and they may well have, but it also opens a greater pandoras box, their was a recent case of two policemen who were attacked by a pitbull, and one of the officers fired at the Pitbull, but due to the Pitbulls fast and sudden movements, the policeman missed and actually shot his partner and killed him.  My advocacy work is because, it isn't just me that was attacked by Pitbulls, these attacks are common place and regularly it is children being killed or suffering absolutely horrendous injuries.  And yes, I think fighting breeds of dog have no place in society. My Brain and brawn didn't fail me, My Brain and brawn kept me alive, that's what it is for.  It was due to someone else's lack of a brain that put me in that situation.

Gun Nutters like to think that they can somehow protect themselves at all times, this is just simply not true.  It is this fear of suffering or being dominated that sees them weapon up.  It is better to live a good life and fight the battles that come along and accept that you can't win them all.  Their will be times when the forces against us are simply stronger.  And I don't believe Guns are a great equaliser, if two people in a conflict both have guns, other factors now come into play regarding who will now win the outcome.  All Gun ownership does is up the ante, forcing the enemy too find other ways to dominate you, it can turn simple conflict into a deadly game, and it can also turn the mildest person into a raving lunatic. (Alex Jones)

You seem to have concocted quite the image of me their, this is all just speculation and fantasy on your behalf.  I have been attacked by multiple attackers on several occasions, I have won some and I have lost some.  I have also paid a LEGAL price for this.  The issue isn't about how big and tough you are, but if you are willing to step up to the plate.  Nobody is claiming to be some ultimate ALPHA warrior who is unbeatable, it is all about being prepared to fight for what you believe in, regardless of how strong the opposition is or the fact you may LOSE.

Of course I concocted quite the image of you , the exact same way you do of gun owners  ;) I can only go by what you type and by doing that you come across as whiny with an massive inferiority complex , your fear of inanimate objects leads one to believe you're very scared to be near one , hold one , touch one out of fear of what you might do with one

You've been attacked on several occasions? wow sound like you live in a really dangerous place lol or maybe you're inferiority complex is leading you into fights. Sounds like AU is more violent than the U.S. if that's the case because I have never been attacked on several occasions and I grew up in some shady ass places. Then again I tend to avoid trouble and have nothing to prove that's the sign of a man

Attacked multiple times and attacked by multiple pitbulls boy you seem to find trouble , I wonder why?

The claim that GUN OWNERS live in FEAR is their own, it doesn't come from me, one of their arguments is that they are afraid of Intruders and attackers and also their Government turning on them.  By their own admission they are feraful.  I have already stated that owning a gun fro sport shooting or hunting or law enforcement or military defence is an acceptable use of a gun.  Owning one because you are a scared paranoid freak isn't.

It comes from you projecting onto others as well as right wing nutt cases. I don't obsess over someone attacking me or doing a home invasion but I'm mindful these things do happen and I have a responsibility to protect my family , guns are part of that plan , in their cases it's a matter of ' Better to have and not need than to need and not have. ' it took the police TWENTY-FUCKING-MINUTES since the first call to respond to Sandy Hook , when police are this far away you have a responsibility to be your own first responder  in the rare event something like this happens.

The shooter could have brought a Revolution Era musket and still would have time to kill all these kids.

And the people screaming about the oppressive Government are going to take their guns , it's not paranoia if it's true , the law abiding citizens are constantly being punished for the acts of criminals , you have Sen Diane Feinstein of California who is introducing a new version of the failed ' assault weapons ban ' on camera saying she would love to confiscate ALL firearms.

And what you think about what people should or shouldn't own from the other side of the planet is inconsequential , what worked ( or didn't ) for your country doesn't matter. Like I said , guns are like abortions , don't want one don't get one , but fuck off trying to tell law abiding tax paying citizens they can't because you don't see a need. Especially not when they are a constitutional right

As for the Pitbull attack, their were two pitbulls and I suffered a severed Achilles tendon and a mauled left arm.  I don't believe a gun would have prevented these injuries, it happened pretty quickly, I actually didn't see the dogs until the last few seconds and the owner had the dogs under control pretty quickly.  I have asked myself several times if I think a gun would have helped in that situation, and they may well have, but it also opens a greater pandoras box, their was a recent case of two policemen who were attacked by a pitbull, and one of the officers fired at the Pitbull, but due to the Pitbulls fast and sudden movements, the policeman missed and actually shot his partner and killed him.  My advocacy work is because, it isn't just me that was attacked by Pitbulls, these attacks are common place and regularly it is children being killed or suffering absolutely horrendous injuries.  And yes, I think fighting breeds of dog have no place in society. My Brain and brawn didn't fail me, My Brain and brawn kept me alive, that's what it is for.  It was due to someone else's lack of a brain that put me in that situation.

A gun might not have saved you from injury but it sure as fuck would have stopped them dogs from ever hurting anyone again. And the policemen who shot his partner because he missed , I'm calling bullshit on that story unless you provide a link to a credible news agency.

Gun Nutters like to think that they can somehow protect themselves at all times, this is just simply not true.  It is this fear of suffering or being dominated that sees them weapon up.  It is better to live a good life and fight the battles that come along and accept that you can't win them all.  Their will be times when the forces against us are simply stronger.  And I don't believe Guns are a great equaliser, if two people in a conflict both have guns, other factors now come into play regarding who will now win the outcome.  All Gun ownership does is up the ante, forcing the enemy too find other ways to dominate you, it can turn simple conflict into a deadly game, and it can also turn the mildest person into a raving lunatic. (Alex Jones)

Where do you come up with this stuff? Anyone who has a gun for protection knows better than most that they are not the end-all-be-all of protection but it's a fuck of a lot better than the alternative which is nothing. There are stories of people being shot 17 times and still living. And guns are a fantastic deterrent and a great equalizer and most of the time work without ever having to pull the trigger , and it's not some lets bang it out fisticuffs and the attack ends when the aggressor decides you took your beating like a man , it's people intend on imposing their will on you and doing egregious bodily harm these people need to be stopped at all costs and if that means their live then so be it.

99% of gun owners are responsible human beings , in order to get a license to carry firearms you have to have led an exemplary life and not have been in trouble with the law what so ever , most states you have to go for a safety course which is usually 8 hours , there are always bad apples but the vast majority are good honest people , who are sick & tired of lumped in with bad people

Your aversion to guns , especially when you admitted you don't care about the victims is telling , either you're trolling or serious in either case you still lose.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #101 on: January 26, 2013, 03:05:58 PM »
but fuck off trying to tell law abiding tax paying citizens they can't because you don't see a need.

A gun might not have saved you from injury but it sure as fuck would have stopped them dogs from ever hurting anyone again. And the policemen who shot his partner because he missed , I'm calling bullshit on that story unless you provide a link to a credible news agency.

Nobody is suggesting gun control because they don't see a need to own a gun, they are promoting it as an attempt to prevent innocent people being murdered at an alarming rate.  I am sure if the Gun Supporters had a more effective solution, they would have implemented it long ago.

And the Pitbull story link is here, I wrongly stated that he accidentally shot and killed his partner, it turns out he did seriously injure his partner and he was listed in a critical condition.

A Memphis Police officer was shot near the downtown area Thursday afternoon.  The incident occurred around 1 p.m. on Thursday, November 8, on the 500-block of Arrington Avenue. The officer, later identified as Willie Bryant with the Organized Crime Unit, was serving a warrant when he was shot. Bryant was transported to The MED where he is listed in critical condition.

Memphis Police Director Toney Armstrong stated Bryant was accidentally shot by a fellow officer who was trying to shoot a pit bull, but missed. Officer Bryant was wearing a bulletproof vest.

http://www.fox16.com/news/local/story/Police-officer-shot-by-partner-trying-to-kill-dog/tNWAt4krZEqfO37zRTlxkQ.cspx?rss=315
V

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: January 26, 2013, 03:52:41 PM »
Serious question for gun nuts/2nd Ammendment nuts and gun advocates out there.  Are you folks against any type of gun control/restriction period?  (I.e. thorough background checks for potential gun buyers prior being given a firearm, loss of gun rights with convictions for violent offenses, etc.)  In a 'perfect America', would there be completely free access to guns?  If you do tend to support restrictions, in what manner should they be restricted?  Just wondering as I wasn't raised in a gun culture, and I'm having a difficult time understanding the mindset.  Personally speaking, I think any potential gun owner should have a background check completed, at minimum a CRIC (criminal record indication check - at least that's what they're called in Canada). 

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #103 on: January 26, 2013, 03:59:49 PM »
Serious question for gun nuts/2nd Ammendment nuts and gun advocates out there.  Are you folks against any type of gun control/restriction period?  (I.e. thorough background checks for potential gun buyers prior being given a firearm, loss of gun rights with convictions for violent offenses, etc.)  In a 'perfect America', would there be completely free access to guns?  If you do tend to support restrictions, in what manner should they be restricted?  Just wondering as I wasn't raised in a gun culture, and I'm having a difficult time understanding the mindset.  Personally speaking, I think any potential gun owner should have a background check completed, at minimum a CRIC (criminal record indication check - at least that's what they're called in Canada). 

You immediately refer to anyone who chooses to exercise his constitutional rights as a "nut" then pretend you wish to engage in serious dialougue.  ::)

K

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: January 26, 2013, 04:14:26 PM »
You immediately refer to anyone who chooses to exercise his constitutional rights as a "nut" then pretend you wish to engage in serious dialougue.  ::)

Nope, not at all.  Read, "...and gun advocates..."  I left the door open.   

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: January 26, 2013, 04:19:04 PM »
Nope, not at all.  Read, "...and gun advocates..."  I left the door open.   

"2nd Amendment nuts..."   your "leaving the door open" is pathetic passive-aggresive phaggotry at its finest...try to break bad on people, then when called on it, claim "misunderstanding"   ::)

queer

K

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: January 26, 2013, 04:25:51 PM »
"2nd Amendment nuts..."   your "leaving the door open" is pathetic passive-aggresive phaggotry at its finest...try to break bad on people, then when called on it, claim "misunderstanding"   ::)

queer

Nope.  From my observations on the gun control debate in the U.S. (CNN, Fox, Getbig, CBC), those coming out against gun control have generally fallen into one of those 3 categories.  When I say 'nut', I'm simply using a figure of speech in referring to a person not willing to reason or compromise on an issue.  That's all.  Meant no offense.

BTW, shouldn't you be sniffing dirty gym towels or somethings?

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: January 26, 2013, 04:28:09 PM »
Nope.  From my observations on the gun control debate in the U.S. (CNN, Fox, Getbig, CBC), those coming out against gun control have generally fallen into one of those 3 categories.  When I say 'nut', I'm simply using a figure of speech in referring to a person not willing to reason or compromise on an issue.  That's all.  Meant no offense.

BTW, shouldn't you be sniffing dirty gym towels or somethings?

More passive-aggresive phaggotry...  backtrack, backtrack, apologize, then try to sneak in an insult 

You're as bad as those other annoying canucks jag/24kt/samson, bill anvil, and that towel headed camel jock a ahmed

K

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: January 26, 2013, 04:49:07 PM »
Wasn't Nancy Lanza a gun nut?  How did she die again?  How come her arsenal of guns didn't protect her?  How come twenty children were killed by a Gun Nutters Gun?  Is this an indication that gun nutters present a real danger to innocent children?    Why do they call them Gun Nutters? Just asking!
V

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: January 26, 2013, 04:56:20 PM »
Wasn't Nancy Lanza a gun nut?  How did she die again?  How come her arsenal of guns didn't protect her?  How come twenty children were killed by a Gun Nutters Gun?  Is this an indication that gun nutters present a real danger to innocent children?    Why do they call them Gun Nutters? Just asking!

queer pedo's like you present a clear and present danger to innocent children
K

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: January 26, 2013, 04:56:41 PM »

So, are you blaming Nancy Lanza, her son, or the guns?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #111 on: January 26, 2013, 05:09:56 PM »
why do you assume that if a person has guns, that they are a gun nut?
My folks who live in a very rural area have guns for hunting and protection. And they are far from gun nuts. In fact, they don't even discuss guns.

And you need to stop posting all these pit bull articles. It's insane. And if all pit bulls/bully breeds were eradicated, people would go back to the three Germans that were popular before Pit Bulls---German Shepards, Rotts, and Dobermans. What then, when they attack people, will you lead a crusade against them.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #112 on: January 26, 2013, 06:00:33 PM »
When ever I hear these CIA media shills talking on TV asking the question "Why does a law abiding citizen need a machine gun", I never hear anyone ask them "Why does a family of 4 need a 10,000 sqft. house? Or why does a man need a car that goes 150 mph but the freeway only has a 65 mph limit? Why does a male eat more than 2000 calories a day when its not necessary?

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: January 26, 2013, 06:20:30 PM »
More passive-aggresive phaggotry...  backtrack, backtrack, apologize, then try to sneak in an insult 

You're as bad as those other annoying canucks jag/24kt/samson, bill anvil, and that towel headed camel jock a ahmed

Lol.  Thanks for confirming.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #114 on: January 26, 2013, 06:44:42 PM »
ND and Shock have this thread on lockdown- but I am chiming in to illustrate the typically pathetic leftist response to the unfortunate byproducts of a free society. It all starts and ends with bigger and more intrusive government combined with a visceral hatred for the Constitution.

Forget freedom of speech-- The first amendment needs to be altered because of what subhuman Islamic filth might do on the other side of the world. The violent reaction to my freedom of expression does not result in the condemnation of violence, it results in the condemnation of speech. 

Forget the right to bare arms- The second amendment needs to be rendered useless because of the occasional nutjob flying off the handle with a gun. Never-mind the root causes which undoubtedly led to the use of guns in the first place; mental illness, bad parenting, violent videogames and movies, prescription drugs etc.

The 5th/14th Amendment needs to be stretched and perverted beyond recognition to exclusively accommodate  democratic party constituencies and provide the President ( only this President for some odd reason)with the extrajudicial power to unilaterally bypass Congress and spend whatever he feels like spending.

There are numerous other examples, but I digress.

The point is that history has a funny way of repeating itself. The government doesn't give a fuck about the individual citizen unless its a scheme to confiscate and redistribute the fruits of the individual citizens labor. No one-- whether individual or organization, government agency or elected official  can or will EVER  do a better job protecting  YOU than YOU yourself.

In the disgustingly delusional world of a leftist, when someone breaks into your house, you should cower in fear and roll into the fetal position until the police hopefully arrive. You should censor every word that comes out of your mouth so you don't accidentally offend any "historically disadvantaged or underrepresented minority" groups. Your means and abilities should not dictate your lifestyle, accomplishments or actions. A government bureaucrat is better suited to plan your life instead.

The left wants to manufacture results and control the masses-- pure and simple.

This gun debate is just another link in the chain.  

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: January 27, 2013, 03:45:23 AM »
why do you assume that if a person has guns, that they are a gun nut?
My folks who live in a very rural area have guns for hunting and protection. And they are far from gun nuts. In fact, they don't even discuss guns.

And you need to stop posting all these pit bull articles. It's insane. And if all pit bulls/bully breeds were eradicated, people would go back to the three Germans that were popular before Pit Bulls---German Shepards, Rotts, and Dobermans. What then, when they attack people, will you lead a crusade against them.
For one, I have no problem with those who are responsible gun owners and use their weapons for hunting and recreation.  And I am glad they don't discuss guns, this is a sign of maturity and reasonableness.  

I am unsure as to what pitbull articles you are talking about, personally, I would prefer to refrain from discussing Pitbulls, I discuss the topic ad nauseum with my advocacy work.  You may not have noticed, but a lot of getbiggers CONSTANTLY bring up Pitbulls in a vain attempt to hurt my feelings.  If you had read the thread, you would have seen the reason I posted a pitbull article, was because someone asked if I thought a gun may have helped when I was attacked, I answered, it was unlikely, due to the fact I likely wouldn't be proficient with a gun, because I am simply not a gun nut, and I also mentioned the recent incident where two police were attacked by a pitbull, but during the commotion, one policeman shot his partner full blast in the back with a shotgun and critically injured him while attempting to shoot the attacking dog, so a gun would add another element to the situation.  Another Getbigger called bullshit unless I provided a link, and I simply followed up with brief details and the link.  

Like I said, I would prefer to never mention the topic, but some Getbiggers just can't leave it alone.  
And yes, I would see no problem with banning at least a dozen breeds (at least in cities and suburbs), as it is these breeds that cause almost all the fatalities and serious injuries, although nothing compares to the raw attack power of a Pitbull, the Pitbull has unique attack abilities that makes it unlike other breeds.  Hence the reason they have been used for over a century and still used as fighting dogs.

Personally, I don't care if my neighbour wants to stick live hand grenades up his arse as part of his recreational activities, but if his idea of enjoyment, injures or kills me, my pet, a friend or family member or anybody near and dear, then we are going to have a problem.
V

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: January 27, 2013, 09:53:57 AM »
E-Kul do you really believe that the only reasons to own a gun are hunting and recreation?

Honestly you know that even if you were nathan jones you wouldnt be able to protect yourself adequatley against a person or ppl who were hell bent on doing you harm right?

Do you really believe that the govt will always be there to take care of you?

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: January 27, 2013, 09:57:50 AM »

He probably does. 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: January 27, 2013, 06:45:42 PM »

Honestly you know that even if you were nathan jones you wouldnt be able to protect yourself adequatley against a person or ppl who were hell bent on doing you harm right?

No, I think the Government is pretty useless, they have failed to protect me so far, and I Imagine they will fail to do so well into the future.

And I understand that even if I am a huge powerful individual, that against a gun I am vulnerable and in harms way.  If people are hell bent on doing me harm, they will do it, even if I own a gun, they simply just work out when I am most vulnerable, ie, sleeping, showering, shitting, out in public etc and take the chance then to get me.  But, because I am not involved in the mafia, I don't worry about hit-men coming for me.  On the other hand if I was mugged or my house was invaded by armed men, they are free to have what they came for.  

If the society I currently lived in was overrun by gangbangers regularly raiding houses and raping children it might be a different situation, but that's not the case were I live.  I am simply not a gun guy, even if they were giving them away for free I wouldn't have one.  I have no desire to take another's life, even if they are threatening mine.  I could do it, but I would have to be 100% sure I had no other option, but it wouldn't be something that would sit well with me.  I simply don't live for the moment where I have a gun and a chance to use it.
V

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: January 28, 2013, 01:38:31 AM »
On the other hand if I was mugged or my house was invaded by armed men, they are free to have what they came for.  

Including your gf or wife or kids?

I simply don't live for the moment where I have a gun and a chance to use it.

And who here does?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: January 28, 2013, 03:16:45 AM »
Including your gf or wife or kids?

And who here does?
Can't imagine too many burglars wanting the girlfriend, if they did, well more fool them, I suppose they could have her too.  And as for the kid, it sure would be nice of them to take her, it would save me a lot of money!  ;D

And most of getbig seems to live for the chance to gun down something, someone, just about anybody or anything they suspect of even thinking about infringing on their rights.
V

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #121 on: January 28, 2013, 11:12:21 AM »
Struck a nerve did I, it comes as no surprise that those child-men who feel so desperately insecure and fearful to the point of having to secure a person arsenal of guns will project onto others their desperate insecurity and fear to divert attention away from their deep lack of masculinity.  Owning and obsessing over guns is a fail safe way to communicate to others that you are desperately afraid and live in fear.  For women to do this, it is understandable, for men to do it, it is embarrassing.

w

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #122 on: January 28, 2013, 11:44:12 AM »
ND and Shock have this thread on lockdown- but I am chiming in to illustrate the typically pathetic leftist response to the unfortunate byproducts of a free society. It all starts and ends with bigger and more intrusive government combined with a visceral hatred for the Constitution.

Forget freedom of speech-- The first amendment needs to be altered because of what subhuman Islamic filth might do on the other side of the world. The violent reaction to my freedom of expression does not result in the condemnation of violence, it results in the condemnation of speech.  

Forget the right to bare arms- The second amendment needs to be rendered useless because of the occasional nutjob flying off the handle with a gun. Never-mind the root causes which undoubtedly led to the use of guns in the first place; mental illness, bad parenting, violent videogames and movies, prescription drugs etc.

The 5th/14th Amendment needs to be stretched and perverted beyond recognition to exclusively accommodate  democratic party constituencies and provide the President ( only this President for some odd reason)with the extrajudicial power to unilaterally bypass Congress and spend whatever he feels like spending.

There are numerous other examples, but I digress.

The point is that history has a funny way of repeating itself. The government doesn't give a fuck about the individual citizen unless its a scheme to confiscate and redistribute the fruits of the individual citizens labor. No one-- whether individual or organization, government agency or elected official  can or will EVER  do a better job protecting  YOU than YOU yourself.

In the disgustingly delusional world of a leftist, when someone breaks into your house, you should cower in fear and roll into the fetal position until the police hopefully arrive. You should censor every word that comes out of your mouth so you don't accidentally offend any "historically disadvantaged or underrepresented minority" groups. Your means and abilities should not dictate your lifestyle, accomplishments or actions. A government bureaucrat is better suited to plan your life instead.

The left wants to manufacture results and control the masses-- pure and simple.

This gun debate is just another link in the chain.  

As you would expect, an uneducated hill billy tries to lesson everybody on politics and theory of rights.  What is left unsaid, is that the author of such a "deep" and "insightful" pile of horseshit does not actually have any sort of formal education on the matter (be it philosophy, law, sociology, etc) and instead, uses the cartoon politics he has learned from TV to try and develop what resembles a mediocre argument.  Not only do you not understand "left vs right" debate (as if it was a relevant debate today on political philosophy and theory of rights, because its not, such a view is way too simplistic and conceptually erratic) but you also evidently ignore the VAST literature on several topics you unknowingly scratched superficially.
The glazing of the cake is the subtle aftertaste of conspiracy and paranoia in your post..."they are all lying! they are all out to get me! Better kill em before they kill me!"

And inbefuckingfor I am a leftist, I like Marx and Hegel (smart fellas), but I openly dislike Marxism and any form of Marx-driven political program.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #123 on: January 28, 2013, 12:33:35 PM »
Can't imagine too many burglars wanting the girlfriend, if they did, well more fool them, I suppose they could have her too.  And as for the kid, it sure would be nice of them to take her, it would save me a lot of money!  ;D

And most of getbig seems to live for the chance to gun down something, someone, just about anybody or anything they suspect of even thinking about infringing on their rights.

But you're afraid of dogs!
A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: January 28, 2013, 08:15:36 PM »
and I understand that even if I am a huge powerful individual, that against a gun I am vulnerable and in harms way.  If people are hell bent on doing me harm, they will do it, even if I own a gun, they simply just work out when I am most vulnerable, ie, sleeping, showering, shitting, out in public etc and take the chance then to get me.  But, because I am not involved in the mafia, I don't worry about hit-men coming for me.  On the other hand if I was mugged or my house was invaded by armed men, they are free to have what they came for. 
they dont even have to have a gun to be a threat to your life. You dont have to be involved in crime to be subject to its violence. Ive never been to jail, never been arrested and was never involved in criminal activity other than general stupid kid shit but have seen mulitple ppl shot/stabbed. Ive known multiple ppl that have been murdered not close personal friends but friends. My brother lived with a friend and his wife who were murdered during a home invasion, their kids were in bed sleeping when it happened, luckily my brother was not home at the time.

For you to sit there and make some of the assinine generalizations and statements you do really does show you know very little on the subject.

If the society I currently lived in was overrun by gangbangers regularly raiding houses and raping children it might be a different situation, but that's not the case were I live.  I am simply not a gun guy, even if they were giving them away for free I wouldn't have one.  I have no desire to take another's life, even if they are threatening mine.  I could do it, but I would have to be 100% sure I had no other option, but it wouldn't be something that would sit well with me.  I simply don't live for the moment where I have a gun and a chance to use it.

You really think that if you just give them your shit they will leave you alone?

You say you dont want to take anybodies life like its in opposition to those that own guns ::)
who wants to take another persons life, it would tear me apart to have to kill another human being but if its between my, my family or friends and someone trying to kill them you better bet your ass im going to do everything in my power to make sure its the person trying to harm them.

You just cant seem to shake this moronic and idiotic view you have of gun owners. It is obvious in your posts you have a deep resentment toward them for whatever reason. Its also obvious that you cannot be objective on the subject because of it.

you really need to take a step back, take a breath and re-examine the entire issue.

You admit that in the end you are the only one who can protect you and your family. You admit that criminals are out there and intend to harm innocent ppl. you admit that you cannot protect yourself/family against ppl intent on doing you harm.

Yet you still rail against OTHERS rights to protect themselves. If you dont want to take steps to protect yourself and family against the threats you agree exist thats fine, but do not presume to tell others how they can and cannot protect themselves and families.