Author Topic: Why i dont need guns or support them  (Read 13939 times)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Re: Anti gun "people" being owned by pure logic and patriotism.
« Reply #150 on: February 14, 2013, 02:42:43 AM »
LOL you are overdoing the trolling just a bit lately  ;D

LOL at thread title 'logic and patriotism' as if the two can co-exist.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #151 on: February 14, 2013, 03:42:21 AM »
Really good video!

youtube comment ;D

Ross Munro 2 minutes ago
Honestly..? Cant even figure out you've been under an oppresive government for a good 50 years already? Ignorace is bliss I guess.
tank u jesus

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #152 on: February 14, 2013, 03:47:06 AM »
This whole gun control debacle by politicians that the people overwhelmingly oppose should tell us all a thing or two about the media.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #153 on: February 14, 2013, 04:08:26 AM »
First robbery attempt in the video makes no sense. Those guys had some pretty sweet ordnance one looks to be an mk not cheap and the red up in an expensive car sutting in chrome 22 inch rims.... Doesn't look like they needed to rob anyone
choice is an illusion

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #154 on: February 14, 2013, 04:37:18 AM »
Time to get owned by a storm of bullets.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #155 on: February 16, 2013, 11:14:18 PM »
YES!
®

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #156 on: February 16, 2013, 11:46:21 PM »
 :D

V

Tigerblood

• Getbig II
Re: Why i dont need guns or support them
« Reply #157 on: February 20, 2013, 04:13:05 PM »
Because i am a big strong bodybuilder who trains the dangerous art of  karate and knows dim mak the death touch, one simple touch in your pressure point and you can be knocked out or killed depending on what i want to do to you, so get down to the dojo and leave the guns alone.

So then you'd rather have criminals walking around with guns wouldn't you. That would be a great place to live in.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #158 on: February 20, 2013, 04:41:32 PM »
According to VP Joe Biden the gun for liberals are shotguns. Even liberals like guns just not semi automatics. Hmmm, let me think. Should I get shot with double 00 buck or a round from an AR15 .223? I think death is death.

Tigerblood

• Getbig II
« Reply #159 on: February 21, 2013, 12:27:18 AM »
According to VP Joe Biden the gun for liberals are shotguns. Even liberals like guns just not semi automatics. Hmmm, let me think. Should I get shot with double 00 buck or a round from an AR15 .223? I think death is death.

Biden doesn't know what he's talking about. In my opinion, I think the Government is trying to regulate guns in case a civil war would break loose and they don't want the American people to arm themselves. Look at what happened in Occupy L.A. and Occupy Oakland people were very hostile now if they had guns that would of been a much different story, which is why they're bringing in drones and the Police State is expanding a whole lot more now. They can't take that risk so they had to come up with a couple of False Flag attacks in Aurora and the Sandy Hoax shooting to try and strip away our 2nd Amendment even more, that's what I think.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #160 on: February 21, 2013, 01:38:43 AM »
Yes, but having a Firearm, it's usually enough by just SHOWING your firearm to deterr these individuals.

When you have trained Tapout and begun following the code of "No Firearms", you have to resort to physical violence for the thugs, thieves and bangers to understand.

bullshit. showing a firearm is likely to get you mugged AND shot... which do you prefer, mugged and live, or mugged and shot?

do you want everyone walking around toting assault rifles and reacting to car backfires?...

seriously the dumbest collection of people are the pro gun lobby.

Tigerblood

• Getbig II
« Reply #161 on: February 21, 2013, 02:21:48 AM »
bullshit. showing a firearm is likely to get you mugged AND shot... which do you prefer, mugged and live, or mugged and shot?

do you want everyone walking around toting assault rifles and reacting to car backfires?...

seriously the dumbest collection of people are the pro gun lobby.

And the people who are for gun control are also the dumbest. I guess you'd rather prefer to have them in the hands of criminals then, huh.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #162 on: February 21, 2013, 09:16:22 AM »
And the people who are for gun control are also the dumbest. I guess you'd rather prefer to have them in the hands of criminals then, huh.

Guns are for pussies.

Tigerblood

• Getbig II
« Reply #163 on: February 21, 2013, 02:31:00 PM »
Guns are for pussies.

And How the fuck do you think we overthrew the British, huh? Fucking dumbass.

Take for instance the shooting that happened here a few days ago in Southern California, this madman was just going around killing people and hijacking their car for no reason, who's the real 'coward'? How's one suppose to defend themselves when they encounter a person of that nature? Oh yeah you're going to try to be the big shot that you are,huh. Good luck with that boy. I don't agree with guns but they're there for self-defense when someone else has a weapon, and for standing up against tyranny! Especially!

Tigerblood

• Getbig II
« Reply #164 on: February 25, 2013, 08:33:51 PM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #165 on: February 25, 2013, 11:19:04 PM »
And How the fuck do you think we overthrew the British, huh? Fucking dumbass.

Take for instance the shooting that happened here a few days ago in Southern California, this madman was just going around killing people and hijacking their car for no reason, who's the real 'coward'? How's one suppose to defend themselves when they encounter a person of that nature? Oh yeah you're going to try to be the big shot that you are,huh. Good luck with that boy. I don't agree with guns but they're there for self-defense when someone else has a weapon, and for standing up against tyranny! Especially!

Bullshit rationale.  Let me clarify my original position.  Guns are for PUSSIES.  Thank you!

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #166 on: February 26, 2013, 10:29:29 AM »
Bullshit rationale.  Let me clarify my original position.  Guns are for PUSSIES.  Thank you!

sounds like you're in love with the cock

let me clarify... SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH THE COCK

thank you
K

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #167 on: February 26, 2013, 09:05:22 PM »
sounds like you're in love with the cock

let me clarify... SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH THE COCK

thank you

I appreciate a large cock and pay homage when necessary. (no homo)  I cam comfortable in my own skin.  However, and let me be frank, it appears your substituting guns for your obvious homosexual tendencies.  Again, let me be frank, you substitute guns for your homosexual tendencies.  Thank you.  THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #168 on: February 27, 2013, 12:29:29 AM »
I appreciate a large cock and pay homage when necessary. (no homo)  I cam comfortable in my own skin.  However, and let me be frank, it appears your substituting guns for your obvious homosexual tendencies.  Again, let me be frank, you substitute guns for your homosexual tendencies.  Thank you.  THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

meltdown
K

Tigerblood

• Getbig II
« Reply #169 on: March 08, 2013, 12:31:00 AM »

Is it really that hard to come up with a few thoughts and make a sentence as to what gives actual meaning to your statement'?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #170 on: March 08, 2013, 01:10:40 AM »
Is it really that hard to come up with a few thoughts and make a sentence as to what gives actual meaning to your statement'?

I am not a mathematician but by my count it has taken you 8 days to respond to the brutal owning I laid upon your feeble shoulders.  You've been owned.  Accept it.  Move on.

Tigerblood

• Getbig II
« Reply #171 on: March 08, 2013, 01:27:21 AM »
I am not a mathematician but by my count it has taken you 8 days to respond to the brutal owning I laid upon your feeble shoulders.  You've been owned.  Accept it.  Move on.

Well then how about this, I apologize I don't spend all of my life on here checking regularly on the chance just to respond back to you. I was simply looking for the basis as to what makes someone think the way you do but it seems you're incapable of holding a mature conversation about this topic. If that's the case then sure that's fine with me I have no problem accepting that.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #172 on: March 08, 2013, 02:39:05 AM »
http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/farmer-drove-at-speed-into-station-after-gun-licence-refusal-224841.html

By Tom Gillespie The man also threatened to get a gun to sort local gardaí out.

At Westport District Court yesterday, Judge Mary Devins was told that John Burns, aged 62, from Lanmore, Liscarney, Westport, Co Mayo, drove at former garda Frank Kelly in the grounds of the local station, nearly pinning him to a wall and forcing him to jump for safety onto a raised flowerbed.
Sgt Denis Harrington said the accused then skidded his tractor to a stop and made threats to get a gun to sort local gardaí out.
Witness said that on May 25, 2011, the accused then became abusive and angry with the result that a number of people could not get into the station.
Sgt Harrington said that while being arrested, Burns struck out and kicked a witness in the shin.
“He was threatening and abusive and made another reference to getting a revolver.”

Explaining the apparent reasons for Burns’s behaviour, Sgt Harrington said his application for a firearms certificate had been refused at least twice by two garda superintendents.

He had got a gun from a dealer under false pretences and when the gardaí went looking for the gun, he had it hidden away.

Sgt Harrington said that the local station could get 100 calls a day from the accused prior to the incident with the tractor but these calls had stopped since the incident.
Rory O’Connor, defending, said Burns seemed to have a great dislike for people in uniform but he was “a nuisance more than a danger”.

The accused could not mount the steps to the witness box as he had a broken leg. His solicitor said he was just of hospital.

After Burns, who pleaded guilty to charges of dangerous driving, assault, and public order, gave an undertaking “not to bother the gardaí” further in any way, Judge Devins adjourned the charges for 12 months to see how he behaved.
c