Author Topic: Denver Airport Conspiracy...  (Read 22023 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Denver Airport Conspiracy...
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2012, 03:11:17 PM »

oh so they built an airport way the fuck out there while they have a perfectly good functional airport that's still currently in use in denver??

It wasn't functional.

Denver wanted to be the Gateway to the West Coast and the old airport NEVER allowed that... They had small runways and could not handle the traffic.

The new airport can handle WAY more traffic and is built for extensive expansion in the future... To BE the gateway to the West Coast that Denver wants.

This is the dumbest video ever.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2012, 03:13:11 PM »
It wasn't functional.

Denver wanted to be the Gateway to the West Coast and the old airport NEVER allowed that... They had small runways and could not handle the traffic.

The new airport can handle WAY more traffic and is built for extensive expansion in the future... To BE the gateway to the West Coast that Denver wants.

This is the dumbest video ever.
It is just such a vague video, no proof of anything really

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2012, 03:15:20 PM »
Do you like peanut butter?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2012, 03:20:45 PM »
Does the 2012 Olympic Logo spell ZION!  WWoooooooo!

V

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2012, 03:22:49 PM »
Does the 2012 Olympic Logo spell ZION!  WWoooooooo!

It can spell any four letter word you nut-case  ::)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2012, 03:32:53 PM »
To all of those with sense, it's probably obvious this thread is an attempt by Wiggs, who seems to be in a deep depression, trying to console himself that he will not die alone. First clue was his belief that anyone who ate meat will develop health conditions leading to death. Another thread was "the end coming" in 12/31/12. Guy is obviously fucked in the head. No doubt he is back to popping oxy's like candy and living a miserable existance just waiting for death to come. Anyone obsessed with conspiracy theories such as this is likely mentally unstable and severly depressed.
T

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2012, 03:36:33 PM »
I wouldn't worry about the New World Order. Scott Hall's a drunk, XPac is a drunk, Hollywood Hogan can barely walk and is apparently sexually obsessed with his daughter.  Kevin Nash stays in shape...but c'mon, it's just Kevin Nash.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2012, 03:37:59 PM »
I wouldn't worry about the New World Order. Scott Hall's a drunk, XPac is a drunk, Hollywood Hogan can barely walk and is apparently sexually obsessed with his daughter.  Kevin Nash stays in shape...but c'mon, it's just Kevin Nash.

This is the time where if Getbig had a reps system... You'd get some.

No Homo.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2012, 05:28:44 PM »
The airport is weird for sure. Looks like some sort of Foreshadowing going on... But whats even weirder is many Hollywood type people have been selling their California homes and buying homes in Colorado. An that middle easterners have been selling their homes in Colorado. Some claim that Colorado is a "safe" zone for the Heirarchy when "it" all goes down. Every region has a safe zone and middle easterners that own homes in Colorado have to sell and go back to their safe zone where ever that may be.

Check out the unbelievable price drop on this home. Asking 140 million and selling for 49 million... HMMM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2156727/Billionaire-John-Paulson-buys-Saudi-princes-Aspen-home-49m.html

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2012, 05:34:26 PM »

EY YO

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2012, 06:15:55 PM »
Behold A Pale White Horse

Revelation 6:8

And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider’s name was Death, and Hades followed him. And they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by wild beasts of the earth.

The movie Pale Rider ruled. One of Eastwoods best films.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2012, 06:32:46 PM »

Fuck Colorado and its' high school shooters, batman theaters, plain fires, cold ass weather, ugly dry skin women and its' mr olympia.  I spent 2 years of my life in that hole, and don't miss it. 

And I must have missed the white horse with fire red eyes.

one of the top 3 places on the face of this earth i could care less about!   

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2012, 06:54:31 PM »

Exactly, they're not a threat (anymore).

If this video about the airport was revealed during their prime, then it would be something to fear, but not now.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2012, 06:55:28 PM »
The whole thing is bizarre. Even if theres no formal conspiracy, those pictures are pretty strange for an airport.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2012, 07:08:43 PM »

Fuck Colorado and its' high school shooters, batman theaters, plain fires, cold ass weather, ugly dry skin women and its' mr olympia.  I spent 2 years of my life in that hole, and don't miss it. 

And I must have missed the white horse with fire red eyes.

one of the top 3 places on the face of this earth i could care less about!   

What's the deal with the booze out these, I gave cousins in Denver and the 2 times I been out there I never got drunk or hung over and I drank all night, booze is like drinking water out there

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2012, 09:12:11 PM »

What's the deal with the booze out these, I gave cousins in Denver and the 2 times I been out there I never got drunk or hung over and I drank all night, booze is like drinking water out there

State law requires beer to be like 3.6% or some shit... It ain't nothing.

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2012, 09:15:00 PM »
State law requires beer to be like 3.6% or some shit... It ain't nothing.
Beer sold in grocery or convenience stores can be no more than 3.2%. Booze shops, you can get all the higher alcohol percentages...same with restaurants and bars. Now for the really weird liquor laws,just go to Utah.  8)
H

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2012, 09:47:10 PM »
:D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2012, 10:57:25 PM »
X

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2012, 08:25:36 AM »
Beer sold in grocery or convenience stores can be no more than 3.2%. Booze shops, you can get all the higher alcohol percentages...same with restaurants and bars. Now for the really weird liquor laws,just go to Utah.  8)

Oh I know... Private bars in Salt Lake City and stuff?

Very odd.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2012, 08:36:46 AM »

Creepy.

I for sure hope at least one 10-headed YARS is aimed at that satanic center of filth !!!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2012, 08:40:55 AM »
comeon man, on canary islands the airport is way out of everything too, in london the airports shouldnt even be considered london airports and theres many more examples.

if people believe there is a conspiracy of some sorts because of a painting there i dont know what to say,haha, go there and do something,lmfao, stand there and "wake ppl up".

ask them if they seen loose change ::)

and the georgia gaystones ::)

and the federal reserve owns the world and you dont have to pay income tax,lol.

ive heard it all, its all bullshit.

Come on man, dont believe the Bullshit, there is no Area 51, its all bullshit made up shit, it doesnt exist just like the government says

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2012, 08:43:02 AM »
Come on man, dont believe the Bullshit, there is no Area 51, its all bullshit made up shit, it doesnt exist just like the government says

Area 51 is a known experimental aircraft facility... That's all.

Sure... it's secret... Just like the Manhattan Project was secret and a host of other shit is secret.

It's not some big Alien bullshit though... It's a military experimental area... for the shit you will see killing the US's enemies in 30 years.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2012, 08:58:59 AM »
Filmed under Denver Airport