Author Topic: Denver Airport Conspiracy...  (Read 22065 times)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: Denver Airport Conspiracy...
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2012, 09:01:49 AM »
Filmed under Denver Airport

Isn't that Hillary on the front passenger seat  :-X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2012, 09:02:29 AM »
Filmed under Denver Airport

lol...wtf is that?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2012, 09:05:46 AM »
lol...wtf is that?

this guy is expert on Denver Airport Conspiracy

epic_alien

« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2012, 09:53:57 AM »
chael said it best.  if there is something down there, how do they get their food? who delivers it?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2012, 10:20:18 AM »
one logical explanation for what they are doing?

i dont know

but government bureacracy does a lot of stupid shit all the time. so there neednt be a logical explanation.

a few points to consider

-why the fuck would they go to all the trouble of developing a massive conspiracy only to put out clues as to their pplans ??   first rule of secrecy is to keep it a secret!!!  dont really think the people in charge of such an elaborate and sophisticated conspiracy would be dumb enough to paint their plan and put symbols everywhere indicating exactly what they are going to do, do you ??

- with recent events: global warming and the global lack of response to making sufficient changes in order to prevent environmental catastophe that likely will stem from that warming, as well as over population/over consumption and also the emergence of violent islam and their participation in the mideast uprisings that are sure to cause another century of violence, unrest, and terrorist/jihadi actvities...      there can be a damn  good argument made for mass genocide and a new world order

- one global government is the only way to ensure every human being on the planet lives in a democratic free society with police protection, accesss to healthcare and education, publi infrastructure, etc etc.

all in all, i really dont give much of a fuck.  somethings gotta change sooner or later... the sooner the better.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2012, 10:26:38 AM »
jesse ventura did an episode on conspiracy theory. looks liken something weird is going on.       

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2012, 10:32:24 AM »

i dont know

but government bureacracy does a lot of stupid shit all the time. so there neednt be a logical explanation.

a few points to consider

c-why the fuck would they go to all the trouble of developing a massive conspiracy only to put out lues as to their pplans ??   first rule of secrecy is to keep it a secret!!!  dont really think the people in charge of such an elaborate and sophisticated conspiracy would be dumb enough to paint their plan and put symbols everywhere indicating exactly what they are going to do, do you ?? - with recent events: global warming and the global lack of response to making sufficient changes in order to prevent environmental catastophe that likely will stem from that warming, as well as over population/over consumption and also the emergence of violent islam and their participation in the mideast uprisings that are sure to cause another century of violence, unrest, and terrorist/jihadi actvities...      there can be a damn  good argument made for mass genocide and a new world order

- one global government is the only way to ensure every human being on the planet lives in a democratic free society with police protection, accesss to healthcare and education, publi infrastructure, etc etc.

all in all, i really dont give much of a fuck.  somethings gotta change sooner or later... the sooner the better.
 it makes it more entertaining and further proves THEIR superiority.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2012, 10:34:37 AM »

i dont know

a few points to consider

-why the fuck would they go to all the trouble of developing a massive conspiracy only to put out clues as to their pplans ??   first rule of secrecy is to keep it a secret!!!  dont really think the people in charge of such an elaborate and sophisticated conspiracy would be dumb enough to paint their plan and put symbols everywhere indicating exactly what they are going to do, do you ??

- with recent events: global warming and the global lack of response to making sufficient changes in order to prevent environmental catastophe that likely will stem from that warming, as well as over population/over consumption and also the emergence of violent islam and their participation in the mideast uprisings that are sure to cause another century of violence, unrest, and terrorist/jihadi actvities...      there can be a damn  good argument made for mass genocide and a new world order

all in all, i really dont give much of a fuck.  somethings gotta change sooner or later... the sooner the better.

Nothing better than hiding something in plain site and let the masses go nuts on what it means.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2012, 10:36:13 AM »

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2012, 10:37:14 AM »

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2012, 10:37:31 AM »
theyd be some fucking idiots if they did that.

either way, whatever. my second two points stand firm.  global warming and jihadism are going to destroy this planet if we dont do something drastic soon anyways.  and i fully support a global government, always have and always will.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2012, 10:39:21 AM »

either way, whatever. my second two points stand firm.  global warming and jihadism are going to destroy this planet if we dont do something drastic soon anyways.  and i fully support a global government, always have and always will.
  YOU dont happen to have a special invite to the denver airport when shit hits the fan, do you? haha

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2012, 10:42:17 AM »
well if shit does go down, i imagine those elite will have been monitoring the interwebs and will have a special place for me in their new kingdom since ive been such an avid supporter of their goals and have probably done much to support their efforts by way of quelling public sentiment in their favor.  ;D

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: July 24, 2012, 10:45:32 AM »
well if shit does go down, i imagine those elite will have been monitoring the interwebs and will have a special place for me in their new kingdom since ive been such an avid supporter of their goals and have probably done much to support their efforts by way of quelling public sentiment in their favor.  ;D
  I think I would rather die then bunk with NAZI'S.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2012, 10:49:40 AM »
i think you need to re watch the video and then do some studying about nazism.

the video claims the new world order will bring about a new world, a new garden of eden so to speak, with all cultures and ethnicities involved, with pure freedom, with a prestine environment, etc etc. if true, these people would be doing the world a huge benefit by preventing the atrocities likely to come by way of environmental catastophe ue to excessive pollution and global wars because of jihadism and natonalistic fevor.

nazis didnt have those kind of intentions, they were racist, bigoted, intolerant, devilish people who sought domination, not freedom and enlightenment and a new beautiful world. (well, to them it may have been beautiful, lol)

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2012, 10:53:15 AM »
i think you need to re watch the video and then do some studying about nazism.

the video claims the new world order will bring about a new world, a new garden of eden so to speak, with all cultures and ethnicities involved, with pure freedom, with a prestine environment, etc etc. if true, these people would be doing the world a huge benefit by preventing the atrocities likely to come by way of environmental catastophe ue to excessive pollution and global wars because of jihadism and natonalistic fevor.

nazis didnt have those kind of intentions, they were racist, bigoted, intolerant, devilish people who sought domination, not freedom and enlightenment and a new beautiful world. (well, to them it may have been beautiful, lol)

wow! the american-zionist propaganda machine has really worked you good. Be a matter of time before you see you've been had, bamboozled, and hoodwinked.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2012, 10:54:16 AM »
Area 51 is a known experimental aircraft facility... That's all.

Sure... it's secret... Just like the Manhattan Project was secret and a host of other shit is secret.

It's not some big Alien bullshit though... It's a military experimental area... for the shit you will see killing the US's enemies in 30 years.
Apparently due to all the "conspiracy" hype surrounding Area 51, where people are always tryng to get in, they've pretty much shut that place down---you still aren't allowed there, but there are too many civilian eyes on that place, so they probably have moved all their experimental stuff to other places.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2012, 10:57:46 AM »
Apparently due to all the "conspiracy" hype surrounding Area 51, where people are always tryng to get in, they've pretty much shut that place down---you still aren't allowed there, but there are too many civilian eyes on that place, so they probably have moved all their experimental stuff to other places.

FALSE...That's all I can say.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2012, 11:18:59 AM »

global government = no chance in hell ever again at even a glimpse of freedom,

just as well write humans off at that point. enslaved until they are gone.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2012, 11:26:23 AM »
global government = no chance in hell ever again at even a glimpse of freedom,

just as well write humans off at that point. enslaved until they are gone.

T-bombz is more of a checkers guy than chess.  he can't think that far ahead.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2012, 11:29:26 AM »

yup, heard the "NEW AREA 51"  is now in UTAH'S GREEN RIVER COMPLEX 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2012, 11:31:57 AM »
Dreamland is still here and thought to be the HQ of all these "bases".

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2012, 11:46:54 AM »
i thought dreamland was in ron avidans mansion

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #73 on: July 24, 2012, 12:11:35 PM »
T-bombz is more of a checkers guy than chess.  he can't think that far ahead.
Lol @ "more of a checkers guy." This African parable is a classic my friend. Permission to use in further G&O debates?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #74 on: July 24, 2012, 01:11:27 PM »
Lol @ "more of a checkers guy." This African parable is a classic my friend. Permission to use in further G&O debates?

Approved