Author Topic: IFBB Pro says its clear gh15 is full of shit  (Read 77887 times)

thegreatestmanalive

• Getbig II
Re: i talked to an ifbb pro this morning, its clear gh15 is full of shit
« Reply #200 on: July 26, 2012, 09:03:56 AM »

You know this how? Oh that's right you don't.

What the fuck you little cretins are rambling on about half the time god only knows.

The gh15 gimmick popularises huge drug use and pushes sources at his own leisure, oh what a noble cause... ::)

You seem upset  :-\

His actions show what he intends to do. There are routine warnings and call-outs of bad sources. Liars are named and shamed all the time. Somehow it seems hard for you to believe there is genuine good being done... It's alright, with time it will get harder and harder to deny  ;)

gh15 doesn't popularize steroid use and push sources: he reveals what is necessary for success in bodybuilding, and then helps make sure that nobody is cheated by the scammers and thieves who are so prevalent today! I'd say that's a noble cause  ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: July 26, 2012, 10:00:01 AM »
Wow, just when you've thought you've seen it all  :-\ :o ???

i was being sarcastic

the person who typed that should be put down before he breeds
T

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #202 on: July 26, 2012, 10:06:49 AM »
Of course! I am not a Getbig user! This board is in the process of dying... I came here more to see what once was. I read the old threads and learn about how this place was when gh15 still posted here.

It's entertaining now, but Getbig isn't what it used to be. Anyone who lurks for any amount of time can see that...

GTFO then twirp.

Go and play suck up on the drug board, it's a dead zone, who do you think your kidding haha.
Trans Milkshake.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: July 26, 2012, 10:17:47 AM »

gh15
SUPERNOVA

Re: KIGTROPIN HP TEST.

« Reply #180 on: Today at 05:15:29 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: pellius on Today at 01:24:54 AM

Quote from: indiasfinest on July 25, 2012, 11:27:38 PM

Wow.  Looking at this thread makes me really anxious to order these new kigs.  Gh15 is there a possibility us non-Wizards can order?  I'm just a 21 year old kid that's been scammed by fake gh in the past (Kamikaze took $500+ from me of my hard earned money from minimum wage job), but I would love to try these new kigs.

When I hear stories like this it just makes me so furious! Honest hard working fellas that are not rich but just want to improve themselves and willing to sacrifice what they can scrape together only to be cheated  by some low life thousand of miles a way.

$500 is a lot of money to most people and that Chinese fucker is bragging to me about getting his kitchen remodeled.

palius ,,ENOUGH ISENOUGH!

ARE YOU BLIND? DONT YOU SEE PROSOURCE ONLY SENT LEGIT KIGS? WE JUST HAD HP TEST !

I ASK YOU TO STOP THIS

I TOOK ANOTER VIAL OFKIGTROPIN TONIGHT ...YES IMBACK TO GYM FULL FORCE THE ZMAX DID ITS THIING IM HEALED ...

AND AGAIN VIAL ISLEGIT ...I LOOK RIGHT NOW VERY CLOSE TO WHHATI DID 6 DAYS AGO....I HAVENT TRAINED 5 DAYS ... TONIGHT WAS FIRST TIME AND I LOOK FREAKY NOW ..THIS IS ON DAMN ANTI BIOTIC!

B IS GETTING A JEDI FOR HIIS CONTRIBUTIONS TO BODYBUILDING

gh15 approved
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: July 26, 2012, 10:18:32 AM »
the above post is gh15 running the kigs scam for the fifth time

anyone who bad mouths them is banned

the man is a fucking crook
T

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #205 on: July 26, 2012, 10:21:07 AM »
GH15 seems like a standup fella. The kinda guy that would give you a ride to the airport or help you move into your new apartment on a Saturday afternoon.

lol funny thinking about it

thegreatestmanalive

• Getbig II
« Reply #206 on: July 26, 2012, 10:50:06 AM »

GTFO then guy.

Go and play suck up on the drug board, it's a dead zone, who do you think your kidding haha.

I'll go in my own good time... There's no rush!
And I love a bit of friendly discussion as well...

"Play suck up on the drug board" That's funny! You're a funny guy  ;D
Now, let me tell you the difference between our boards:

Ours is a bodybuilding board.
Yours is a discussion forum.

The reason? People here are slowly starting to ignore the truth that gh15 brought to you. And what is that truth?
"Bodybuilding is almost entirely a drugs game."
That you would call us the drug board only reinforces what we already know.
The true bodybuilders will congregate where they can openly and honestly discuss what they do.  

It just seems to me that Getbig is no longer that place...  

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: July 26, 2012, 10:55:19 AM »
I'll go in my own good time... There's no rush!
And I love a bit of friendly discussion as well...

"Play suck up on the drug board" That's funny! You're a funny guy  ;D
Now, let me tell you the difference between our boards:

Ours is a bodybuilding board.
Yours is a discussion forum.

The reason? People here are slowly starting to ignore the truth that gh15 brought to you. And what is that truth?
"Bodybuilding is almost entirely a drugs game."
That you would call us the drug board only reinforces what we already know.
The true bodybuilders will congregate where they can openly and honestly discuss what they do.  

It just seems to me that Getbig is no longer that place...  

you sound like you love the cock
T

thegreatestmanalive

• Getbig II
« Reply #208 on: July 26, 2012, 10:56:45 AM »
the above post is gh15 running the kigs scam for the fifth time

anyone who bad mouths them is banned

the man is a fucking crook

Lab tests come back showing that the kigs are a legitimate product...
Soon reviews by users come back confirming the same thing...
...And you guys will still call it a scam.

The fact that you're reduced to copying and pasting posts from the board is funny though  
It must be a real dead place for Getbig guys to e making accounts just to put their ear to the door and hear the news going on hahaha ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: July 26, 2012, 10:58:59 AM »
Lab tests come back showing that the kigs are a legitimate product...
Soon reviews by users come back confirming the same thing...
...And you guys will still call it a scam.

The fact that you're reduced to copying and pasting posts from the board is funny though  
It must be a real dead place for Getbig guys to e making accounts just to put their ear to the door and hear the news going on hahaha ::)

as funny as you setting up a gimmick to post here

talk about self owning
T

thegreatestmanalive

• Getbig II
« Reply #210 on: July 26, 2012, 11:01:09 AM »
you sound like you love the cock

Sounds like an ad hominem attack from someone without a legitimate rebuttal to me...

Poor guy. 

It's alright friend... I don't judge you.
It must be frustrating hearing truths you can't refute!
Do whatever helps you feel better  ;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: July 26, 2012, 11:02:20 AM »
Sounds like an ad hominem attack from someone without a legitimate rebuttal to me...

Poor guy. 

what a cock muncher
T

thegreatestmanalive

• Getbig II
« Reply #212 on: July 26, 2012, 11:04:36 AM »
as funny as you setting up a gimmick to post here

talk about self owning

Actually, I registered here a while ago... I just got approved and began posting recently.
I'd always known about Getbig, but never felt a need to contribute to the discussion until I saw you poor misinformed souls bad mouthing the one guy who's been openly trying to help bodybuilders all this time...

But it's alright... If it satisfies you to call it "self owning" then feel free!
It's perfectly fine by me  ;D

thegreatestmanalive

• Getbig II
« Reply #213 on: July 26, 2012, 11:06:28 AM »
what a cock muncher

And you took my advice!
Did it help? Are you still upset?
I hope not...

When you have a little time to collect yourself, feel free to make a convincing argument.
Don't worry, I'll wait.   ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: July 26, 2012, 11:06:56 AM »
Actually, I registered here a while ago... I just got approved and began posting recently.
I'd always known about Getbig, but never felt a need to contribute to the discussion until I saw you poor misinformed souls bad mouthing the one guy who's been openly trying to help bodybuilders all this time...

But it's alright... If it satisfies you to call it "self owning" then feel free!
It's perfectly fine by me  ;D

were you smoking a pole while you typed that
T

thegreatestmanalive

• Getbig II
« Reply #215 on: July 26, 2012, 11:09:12 AM »
were you smoking a pole while you typed that

I suppose this is how discussion works on this forum...
Ahh well, I didn't have terribly high expectations in the first place.
Keep going if this helps you though!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: July 26, 2012, 11:09:57 AM »
I suppose this is how discussion works on this forum...
Ahh well, I didn't have terribly high expectations in the first place.
Keep going if this helps you though!

smoke them up johnny
T

thegreatestmanalive

• Getbig II

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #218 on: July 26, 2012, 11:18:47 AM »

Poor guy. 

Last I heard, the "frustrating truth" is that people are getting ripped off left and right on that board. they have been scammed time and time again with fake GH and gear, some guys for big dollars.

how about a "legitimate rebuttal"  ;)

and now Kigs are "good to go" again ?, until someone gets some bunk ones in two weeks that is, and GH15 falls all over himself saying it's" not his fault", he has no control.

If you admit you have no control over people getting scammed (which he doesn't)...then just admit it and shut the fuck up about how you are a "god"

i think it's a good board, and there are a lot of serious guys there,and a LOT of ass-kissers... but what he is trying to do, will never get done....there will ALWAYS be scammers and rip-off artists, who gain your confidence and then fuck you in the ass.

The fact that people even sell bunk gear is very telling on how shitty these people are. If you have a legit lab and raw powders, you can sell over-dosed gear and still make a TON of money, the profit margin is ridiculous.

thegreatestmanalive

• Getbig II
« Reply #219 on: July 26, 2012, 11:29:53 AM »
Last I heard, the "frustrating truth" is that people are getting ripped off left and right on that board. they have been scammed time and time again with fake GH and gear, some guys for big dollars.

and now Kigs are "good to go" again ?, until someone gets some bunk ones in two weeks that is, and GH15 falls all over himself saying it's" not his fault", he has no control.

If you admit you have no control over people getting scammed (which he doesn't)...then just admit it and shut the fuck up about how you are a "god"

i think it's a good board, and there are a lot of serious guys there,and a LOT of ass-kissers... but what he is trying to do, will never get done....there will ALWAYS be scammers and rip-off artists, who gain your confidence and then fuck you in the ass.

The fact that people even sell bunk gear is very telling on how shitty these people are. If you have a legit lab and raw powders, you can sell over-dosed gear and still make a TON of money, the profit margin is ridiculous.

Finally! Somebody who bothers to write a post with some CONTENT.

Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to know where you heard people are being scammed by sources on the gh15 board? Because as far as I know, the majority of the board don't even have ACCESS to the sponsors there.
You have to earn it, through quality contributions to the board and time. New guys need to be an active and positive part of the community in order to gain access and get hooked up.

And I still have yet to hear from anyone there about getting scammed. If it is discovered that a source is confirmed for scamming, they are swiftly removed, and warnings are put up. People discuss sources and give feedback that makes what you're saying not only untrue, but impossible.

As for the kigs, we'll just have to wait and see. For now, they're good. There are few safe and reliable sources for high grade gh out there, but they are out there and they are ON OUR BOARD.

You say there will always be scammers:

Perhaps, but NOT ON GH15 BOARDS.
We'll make sure of it.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #220 on: July 26, 2012, 11:54:14 AM »
groink how many times did i make u run to admin to delete threads

and im not talking about making fun of your family

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #221 on: July 26, 2012, 12:33:42 PM »

Finally! Somebody who bothers to write a post with some CONTENT.

Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to know where you heard people are being scammed by sources on the gh15 board? Because as far as I know, the majority of the board don't even have ACCESS to the sponsors there.
You have to earn it, through quality contributions to the board and time. New guys need to be an active and positive part of the community in order to gain access and get hooked up.

And I still have yet to hear from anyone there about getting scammed. If it is discovered that a source is confirmed for scamming, they are swiftly removed, and warnings are put up. People discuss sources and give feedback that makes what you're saying not only untrue, but impossible.

As for the kigs, we'll just have to wait and see. For now, they're good. There are few safe and reliable sources for high grade gh out there, but they are out there and they are ON OUR BOARD.

You say there will always be scammers:

Perhaps, but NOT ON GH15 BOARDS.
We'll make sure of it.
Are you saying I can and should trust block/EdGH15 and it's not all a bunch of hullabaloo?

thegreatestmanalive

• Getbig II
« Reply #222 on: July 26, 2012, 12:41:40 PM »
Are you saying I can and should trust block/EdGH15 and it's not all a bunch of hullabaloo?

This is exactly what I'm saying.
If you stay here, I'm sure you'll hear that it's a load of shit, and the gh15 boards are a cesspool of scammers and ass-kissers. You'll get one side of the story, and the side of it you get will probably be biased, if not entirely falsified info.

I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince people that a true thing is true.
You can come and see for yourself.

I'll say this:

The gh15 board is growing every day, and more and more people are coming there to discuss true bodybuilding all the time. It has one of the most positive, supportive, helpful, and knowledgeable user bases I've ever seen.
If you come and bring a good attitude with you, I have no doubt you will love the board.

Believe what you want to believe.
But when you want to know the truth of a matter, you should really go and see it with your own two eyes, and decide with an open mind, based off of what you learn on your own.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #223 on: July 26, 2012, 12:45:12 PM »
This is exactly what I'm saying.
If you stay here, I'm sure you'll hear that it's a load of shit, and the gh15 boards are a cesspool of scammers and ass-kissers. You'll get one side of the story, and the side of it you get will probably be biased, if not entirely falsified info.

I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince people that a true thing is true.
You can come and see for yourself.

I'll say this:

The gh15 board is growing every day, and more and more people are coming there to discuss true bodybuilding all the time. It has one of the most positive, supportive, helpful, and knowledgeable user bases I've ever seen.
If you come and bring a good attitude with you, I have no doubt you will love the board.

Believe what you want to believe.
But when you want to know the truth of a matter, you should really go and see it with your own two eyes, and decide with an open mind, based off of what you learn on your own.
If I go there...can you guarantee that I receive my blue stars?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #224 on: July 26, 2012, 12:45:19 PM »

Easy there Groink. No issues with you buddy but you dont know what you are talking about. Produce these people who got ripped off since his board went up. At least as far as AAS goes the best of the best are on that board. I cant speak on the kigs, I dont use gh but the HP tests have been solid backing up what gh15 said all along. It was Kami who was scamming, end of story