Author Topic: IFBB Pro says its clear gh15 is full of shit  (Read 77898 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: i talked to an ifbb pro this morning, its clear gh15 is full of shit
« Reply #475 on: July 30, 2012, 10:12:07 AM »
appy85 could be the greatest gimmick ever

its impossible to believe this is a real person

Quite possibly.  If he were a gimmick, he would go down as the best troll ever.  On the other hand, it's just as possible that he's actually a diagnosed retard.  Here's a mind fucker, what if applepie85 is Jason Genova.  He fits the character perfect.   ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #476 on: July 30, 2012, 10:17:03 AM »
Quite possibly.  If he were a gimmick, he would go down as the best troll ever.  On the other hand, it's just as possible that he's actually a diagnosed retard.  Here's a mind fucker, what if applepie85 is Jason Genova.  He fits the character perfect.   ;D

at least jason trains apply admits he doesnt even lift he is a pure internet warrior
T

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #477 on: July 30, 2012, 10:29:44 AM »
Groink and bigmc you guys watch your words, you're marked for life! bounty on your heads! controlled delivery! powders from china! beautiful man with glasses!

oh boy...

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #478 on: July 30, 2012, 10:37:20 AM »
I'm quite sure that GH15 (Jason) has MANY gimmicks, it's occurred to me that asswipe85 and up to 50% of the GH15 "fan boi's " could easily be Jason...
There are marked similarities in meltdown style and over the top delusions of megalomania. Both display traits of extremely low self esteem and inadequacy issues.

Of course Applycuminanus85 could be a real person in which case he would have to be the most goolible twink on the internet.

Either way, anyone who takes advice on a subject that if done wrong can have deadly consequences (liver failure, kidney failure, stroke, heart attack, impotence, imprisonment etc. etc.) from a guy who if he actually believes the things he's claimed is mentally ill and has frequent and severe breaks with reality- and if he doesn't is a compulsive and habitual liar would be considered foolish by any rational mind.

In summary: Applycocktolips85 is either a troll or a Jason gimmick, no one could be THAT retarded...

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #479 on: July 30, 2012, 11:22:56 AM »
Groink and bigmc you guys watch your words, you're marked for life! bounty on your heads! controlled delivery! powders from china! beautiful man with glasses!

oh boy...
Lmao at this

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: July 30, 2012, 11:28:04 AM »
I'm quite sure that GH15 (Jason) has MANY gimmicks, it's occurred to me that asswipe85 and up to 50% of the GH15 "fan boi's " could easily be Jason...
There are marked similarities in meltdown style and over the top delusions of megalomania. Both display traits of extremely low self esteem and inadequacy issues.

Of course Applycuminanus85 could be a real person in which case he would have to be the most goolible twink on the internet.

Either way, anyone who takes advice on a subject that if done wrong can have deadly consequences (liver failure, kidney failure, stroke, heart attack, impotence, imprisonment etc. etc.) from a guy who if he actually believes the things he's claimed is mentally ill and has frequent and severe breaks with reality- and if he doesn't is a compulsive and habitual liar would be considered foolish by any rational mind.

In summary: Applycocktolips85 is either a troll or a Jason gimmick, no one could be THAT retarded...

tops marks for multiple analguys85 variations
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #481 on: July 30, 2012, 12:09:05 PM »
You guys have balls. How dare you mock someone that has ties with KGB, british Intelligence, National security, Nasa and the queen of England, did you not here the man, if he goes silently, there will be trouble, oh oh, I am so scared. rotfl  ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #482 on: July 30, 2012, 01:29:22 PM »
Has the 145 pound killer gone silent yet?
a

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #483 on: July 30, 2012, 01:45:58 PM »
groink there;s too many hahaha's in your post, youre tryign too hard, like i said be careful, you don;t know the people i communicate with every single day... i point to u and get a controlled delivery, and if you are brewing with powders this is a whole different matter, this means jail time, not no fucking slap on the rist arnold jr bullshit probation

Ok...I'll play along for a minute here....and please fellow getbiggers, note that this is all tongue in cheek, as I take Apply about as seriously as I take Scientology, but i will humor him for a minute

Tell me Apply, what do you think would happen, when i receive a strange package from China, and immediately call my lawyer, and tell him "Some douchebag named Apply85 from the internet has  Been threatening to send me raw steroid powders from China, it's public record..and now there is a package at my door, I'm not touching it."

who then in turn alerts the proper authorities that someone on the internet named "apply85" has apparently made good on his NUMEROUS PUBLIC threats to send steroid powders to my address, and EASILY proves my innocence ?

Tell me Apply....How do you see the rest of that story unfolding ? 

This should be funny  :D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #484 on: July 30, 2012, 03:04:25 PM »
Hhaahahahaahahah. If you are going to set someone up you can't tell them about it,. rotfl. Apply intends to send someone a package and the tell the authorities that he selling, lol, but yet he tells the person ahead of time then incriminates himself by putting it down in writing, lol....

Hey apply did you think this through,....lol... what a mastermine you are ;)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #485 on: July 30, 2012, 03:12:34 PM »
groink there;s too many hahaha's in your post, youre tryign too hard, like i said be careful, you don;t know the people i communicate with every single day... i point to u and get a controlled delivery, and if you are brewing with powders this is a whole different matter, this means jail time, not no fucking slap on the rist arnold jr bullshit probation

I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a better post than this...... ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #486 on: July 30, 2012, 03:13:47 PM »
What happened to Big Cyp's excellent thread dedicated to apply85?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #487 on: July 30, 2012, 03:21:10 PM »
"powder from china. . ."
a

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #488 on: July 30, 2012, 06:10:18 PM »
too many posts to read, can i get a cliffs notes

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #489 on: July 30, 2012, 06:36:57 PM »
Sure bro.

Basically, you're getting owned to next Tuesday in this thread.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #490 on: July 30, 2012, 06:43:55 PM »
Sure bro.

Basically, you're getting owned to next Tuesday in this thread.
Careful Cock Flaps, or your name will be added to "the list".
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #491 on: July 30, 2012, 06:46:14 PM »
Careful Cock Flaps, or your name will be added to "the list".
:o

:D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #492 on: July 30, 2012, 08:21:38 PM »

Too many posts basically telling you what you already know to be true.  So, don't bother.  Go chew on a bullet asap.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #493 on: July 31, 2012, 12:31:22 AM »

you studied every word of every post in minute detail seeking clues to how you could infiltrate groinks secret under ground laboratory

you truly are the james bond of get big the lone sentinel the dark knight

we ordinary mortals salute you  ::)
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #494 on: July 31, 2012, 12:46:10 AM »
you studied every word of every post in minute detail seeking clues to how you could infiltrate groinks secret under ground laboratory

you truly are the james bond of get big the lone sentinel the dark knight

we ordinary mortals salute you  ::)

Bigmc I heard that when afly eats at Burger King, he stands on the counter, touches his toes and says 'I'll take double whopper in my ass please' and if the cashier protests, he points to the 'Have it Your Way' poster on the wall and says 'I always have a whopper in my ass thank you very much! so I will keep on having it my way!!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #495 on: July 31, 2012, 10:23:34 AM »
 :D

just to clarify a bit,,

spam doesnt have problem with solid bodybuilders,, i am not a dictator and never will be one,, i dont talk about fellas like van b,, or wes,, or disgusted,, those are sernior bodybuiilders and very much hands on knowlegdable individuals in the industry ,, they can do whhat ever they want

what i talk about is this

the dj's.....retarded kids who have no clue about bodybuild

the jamies... infantiles who come to getbig for social activity ...have no clue about competetive bodybuild hands on

the groinks....LIARS who has some obstacle in their head that forveer stuck them at age 24 eventhough already 56....lots of drug usage in their life

the choases ....have noting to do with bodybuild ...they need friends and comic relief ,, they dont care to lie about anything inorder to get it

the alex23s....the all 100+ gimicks ,, complete sociopath ,, he is just a wacho a real one and a skinny fat one....so nothing to do with bodybuild

the galenikos..drug dealers wanna bes who try to rize to what gh15 was there and fail every time they try due to them not understanding that beatles there is ONLY ONE! you cant reinvent it especialy not when you spit 50% lies

the bigmcs....the fella doesnt know righht from left,, so muchh information fly in about him that im embaressed to even read it

....the black loonateek living in fantazy world vinces and few more that are mainly gimicks

i dont want THEM here ...this is the thing ,,, THEY HATE BODYBUILDING ,, they are failed creatures who neveR do a damn thing in bodybuilding,, now yes big ache and steve namat are politicaly corect drug users but ateast they shut up and know some bodybuilding ,,

basicaly i see getbig as POISION for bodybuilding

gh15 approved
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #496 on: July 31, 2012, 10:26:11 AM »
 :o :o

importent notice to members ,, ALL MEMBERS OF THIS SITE

« on: Today at 10:32:53 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

time to make a choice my friends,,

either you stay on getbig dieing site or here

you pick 1!

i start banning in 3 days ,,

NO MORE GETBIG FELLAS HERE WHAT SO EVER,, DONE DONE DONE

now that includes all jedis ....all moderators....all members,,

i decided to DESTROY GETBIG FOR THE LIES THE GIMICKS AND THE CORUPTION,, I REFUSE TO LET MEMBERS TO BE PART OF THIS BOARD IF THEY ARE MEMBERS THERE

you decide what you prefer

as i said i dont care how many members we have ,, fellas need to feel its privalege to be here and not! a right

this place is DONE being abused

3 days to make a choice ,, if you choose getbig get out of here ....since moderators are instructed to bann and i myself willl do it

you can always come back on a diff name here after you are banned! but! remember to not confuse the 2 ,,,

I HATE GETBIG FOR WHAT THEY DID TO BODYBUILDING ,, FOR THE CORUPTION ,, I DECIDED THAT REDUCTION OF 75% N RATING IS NOT ENOUGH,,

gh15 approved
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #497 on: July 31, 2012, 10:29:01 AM »
haha gh15 falling to bits over there  ;D
T

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #498 on: July 31, 2012, 10:31:12 AM »
Attn GH15:

U mad bro?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #499 on: July 31, 2012, 10:33:41 AM »
:o :o

importent notice to members ,, ALL MEMBERS OF THIS SITE

« on: Today at 10:32:53 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

time to make a choice my friends,,

either you stay on getbig dieing site or here

you pick 1!

i start banning in 3 days ,,

NO MORE GETBIG FELLAS HERE WHAT SO EVER,, DONE DONE DONE

now that includes all jedis ....all moderators....all members,,

i decided to DESTROY GETBIG FOR THE LIES THE GIMICKS AND THE CORUPTION,, I REFUSE TO LET MEMBERS TO BE PART OF THIS BOARD IF THEY ARE MEMBERS THERE

you decide what you prefer

as i said i dont care how many members we have ,, fellas need to feel its privalege to be here and not! a right

this place is DONE being abused

3 days to make a choice ,, if you choose getbig get out of here ....since moderators are instructed to bann and i myself willl do it

you can always come back on a diff name here after you are banned! but! remember to not confuse the 2 ,,,

I HATE GETBIG FOR WHAT THEY DID TO BODYBUILDING ,, FOR THE CORUPTION ,, I DECIDED THAT REDUCTION OF 75% N RATING IS NOT ENOUGH,,

gh15 approved
CONTROL FREAK, lol, I bet gh15's girl is not allowed to leave the house  :-[