Author Topic: Remember when Obama criticized Bush on foreign soil? Big Germany speech?  (Read 1545 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
It was very wrong. 

When Romney goes overseas this week and bashes the sitting US Preident in front of groups of foreigners, that'll be wrong too.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
It was very wrong. 

When Romney goes overseas this week and bashes the sitting US Preident in front of groups of foreigners, that'll be wrong too.

no

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
You know all of these foreign leaders are praying he wins.   Obama has been a disaster for our allys. 

He has destroyed relations w canada, poland, and israel, is sucking russian cock like he did larry sinclaire in the back of the limo, is handing the ME over to islamists, fueled the violence in Mexico by arming drug cartels w weapons, etc.

Like i said, his core base of racist minorities, communists, gays, enviro-marxists, govt parasites, choomers, dopers, drug addicts, criminals, looters, grifters, vagabonds, hooligans, self loathing Jews, and guilt ridden white yuppies are all he has left.

Romney should not criticize him openly.   All Romney needs to do is just show up and all is said that needs to be said. 

Choomer in Chief needs to go.     

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
You know all of these foreign leaders are praying he wins.   Obama has been a disaster for our allys. 

He has destroyed relations w canada, poland, and israel, is sucking russian cock like he did larry sinclaire in the back of the limo, is handing the ME over to islamists, fueled the violence in Mexico by arming drug cartels w weapons, etc.

Like i said, his core base of racist minorities, communists, gays, enviro-marxists, govt parasites, choomers, dopers, drug addicts, criminals, looters, grifters, vagabonds, hooligans, self loathing Jews, and guilt ridden white yuppies are all he has left.

Romney should not criticize him openly.   All Romney needs to do is just show up and all is said that needs to be said. 

Choomer in Chief needs to go.     

He hasn't destroyed relation with any of these countries you moron.  All of them are still allies of the United States. 
A

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum

He hasn't destroyed relation with any of these countries you moron.  All of them are still allies of the United States. 

And that is only because the US is their military and sugar daddy
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now

They don't trust us like they used to......I serve in a multi-national HQ....everybody wonders what Obama is doing.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

They don't trust us like they used to......I serve in a multi-national HQ....everybody wonders what Obama is doing.

Cue them into my posts and threads and they will get the picture.    ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Purge_WTF

I never understood why people get their underwear all bunched about criticizing our government on foreign soil.  We should be able to criticize Republican and Democrat goofballs wherever and whenever we want.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

Really... Thats funny.. me and my older brother Gunny A.R. Smith talk politics all the time.. Never once has he said "everyone wonders what Obama is doing"...like not once.

and what does that even mean... "everybody"... Really ... Well i guess ill go with it because its from an Unbiased and fair source... ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

he did all this in the first 24 hours

It's really kind of shocking what a total clod he is

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
doesn't change the fact that you're a moron and it's evident to everyone who reads your words and probably so for eveyone who has the misfortune to have to put up with you in real life

LOL.   Again - you know nothing whatsoever about your messiah.   He claimed his grandfather was tortured by the Brits and blamed the UK for the poor state of affairs Kenya was in.     

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

LOL.   Again - you know nothing whatsoever about your messiah.   He claimed his grandfather was tortured by the Brits and blamed the UK for the poor state of affairs Kenya was in.     

and you know his grandfather wasn't tortured and the the Brits had nothing to do the "poor state of affairs"

is that what you're trying to say

all you need now is some proof of your claims

let me guess, D'Souza pulled it out of his ass and you thought it was the ten commandments

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Looks like Romney is going to be right on this

________________________ ______________________

BREAKING: Fire at Weymouth Pavilion
Last updated Fri 27 Jul 2012UK
Sport
Olympics
games

A fire has taken hold of Weymouth Pavilion which houses the Olympic Media Centre.

It's believed it began in a toilet in the building and quickly spread to other parts. All the media preparing to broadcast from the site have been evacuated, as have members of the public around the building.

The news team from The Westcountry Tonight report seeing firefighters wearing breathing apparatus entering the building.

Tweet: Ian Axton @IanAxton The fire in the Weymouth pavilion has taken hold...we're now being moved from the media platform and the whole area being cordoned off.

http://www.itv.com/news/west/update/2012-07-27/breaking-fire-at-weymouth-pavilion

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
It was very wrong. 

Did you say it was wrong then?