Author Topic: Paris Jackson superior hoe genetics  (Read 30999 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Paris Jackson superior hoe genetics
« Reply #175 on: July 28, 2012, 05:10:41 PM »
Do you post shit about your wife, family or children? Do you think it is OK if others post shit about your wife, family or children? Do you even have a wife, a family or a child? If not, it would seem you are simply trying to justify your own poor behavior.
If its random people on the interwebz that know nothing of me or my family, I wouldnt care. (as they probably are just trolling you for a reaction anyway)
If it was people I knew, or that knew my family, thats a different story.

As far as Groink goes, I don't really know. I feel like any time you put information out there for people, youre going to have that bottom 10% (50% in GB's case) that is going to use it to attack you, and you have to be ready to deal with it. Thats the price you pay for putting your info out there.

I understand him getting pissed, but again, thats the price he pays for putting it out there for stupid people to get ahold of.

I cant really understand why people put their real identity on the interwebs, nothing good can possibly come from it. Notable exceptions being if you run a business or youre trying to promote something.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #176 on: July 28, 2012, 05:34:58 PM »
Do you post shit about your wife, family or children? Do you think it is OK if others post shit about your wife, family or children? Do you even have a wife, a family or a child? If not, it would seem you are simply trying to justify your own poor behavior.
Good post Prime.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: July 28, 2012, 05:36:54 PM »
If its random people on the interwebz that know nothing of me or my family, I wouldnt care. (as they probably are just trolling you for a reaction anyway)

You make a very valid point here, with which I can agree. I will keep this in mind when reading replies to any posts I made, especially those on Getbig.  As far as I know, there is no one who I know in real life that is posting on Getbig.

What I don't get, for the most part, is why anyone wants to talk shit about people they don't even know. Maybe it is just as you suggest, these people are simply trolling for a reaction. Seems like pretty childish behavior to me.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #178 on: July 28, 2012, 05:40:50 PM »

As far as Groink goes, I don't really know. I feel like any time you put information out there for people, youre going to have that bottom 10% (50% in GB's case) that is going to use it to attack you, and you have to be ready to deal with it. Thats the price you pay for putting your info out there.

I understand him getting pissed, but again, thats the price he pays for putting it out there for stupid people to get ahold of.

I cant really understand why people put their real identity on the interwebs, nothing good can possibly come from it. Notable exceptions being if you run a business or youre trying to promote something.

here's the thing. when the only ammo you have is to hit below the belt and talk about someone's child...just admit defeat and shut the fuck up already...it's wrong, their is no way to justify it, 95% of the people here....don't do it. what does that tell you?

and the people who do it know damn well they are being scumbags, they get a thrill out of being a classless piece of shit, and saying things they would never dream of saying to a person's face apparently.

and not because i'm a "tough guy" ..because normal fucking people don't say horrible shit about people's kids in a social setting, everyone would look at them like "what the fuck did you just say ?, are you fucking mental??"

seriously, have you EVER been talking with a group of people, and someone blurted out "your daughter is going to be a slut when she grows up, and you are a shitty father." I know i never have, and i've been around for 47 years

But on the internet, where there is no accountability, people say all sorts of dumb shit, simply because they can get away with it

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #179 on: July 28, 2012, 05:46:07 PM »
seriously, have you EVER been talking with a group of people, and someone blurted out "your daughter is going to be a slut when she grows up, and you are a shitty father." I know i never have, and i've been around for 47 years

LMAO, I'm trying to picture peoples reactions in that situation. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: July 28, 2012, 05:46:20 PM »

You are twisting my words. I never wrote that any laws were being broken in any of the posts in this thread.

Well, perhaps you didn't write it, but a previous version of yourself did:

The legal fact is that anyone under the age of consent, in this case Paris Jackson, is considered a child and therefore to speak of her in such blatant sexual terms is a form of pedophilia, assuming you are older than 15 years yourself.

Your previous incarnation wrote that speaking of Paris in the sexual terms several of the posts in this thread do is pedophilia. Obviously, pedophilia is illegal. Hence it follows that several posts here have done something illegal.

Maybe you should post under a different name than your previous incarnations so that you don't assert contradictory claims.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: July 28, 2012, 05:51:40 PM »
Prime sounds like you have a very full life ,factually better than 99% of get-biggers, minus the bi-sexuality you got it pretty damn good

Like they say, nobody is perfect.  ;)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: July 28, 2012, 05:54:50 PM »
here's the thing. when the only ammo you have is to hit below the belt and talk about someone's child...just admit defeat and shut the fuck up already...it's wrong, their is no way to justify it, 95% of the people here....don't do it. what does that tell you?

and the people who do it know damn well they are being scumbags, they get a thrill out of being a classless piece of shit, and saying things they would never dream of saying to a person's face apparently.

and not because i'm a "tough guy" ..because normal fucking people don't say horrible shit about people's kids in a social setting, everyone would look at them like "what the fuck did you just say ?, are you fucking mental??"

But on the internet, where there is no accountability, people say all sorts of dumb shit, simply because they can get away with it
Damn right Groink......internet tough guys abound but in real life,they wouldn`t say shit.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: July 28, 2012, 05:56:04 PM »
Dam right Groink......internet tough guys abound but in real life,they wouldn`t say shit.
When is your pageant?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: July 28, 2012, 05:57:46 PM »
When is your pageant?
You fucker!  LOL  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: July 28, 2012, 05:59:23 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

nefario

• Getbig III
« Reply #186 on: July 28, 2012, 06:01:31 PM »
Obviously, pedophilia is illegal. Hence it follows that several posts here have done something illegal.

Cough cough somewhat embarrassingly, speaking as a lawyer (though crimlaw definitely isn't my thing), "pedophilia" is simply the affliction or "mental illness.  It's not illegal to have screwed up / illegal / immoral thoughts.  Engaging or conspiring to engage in acts with minors is obviously illegal.  

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: July 28, 2012, 07:10:48 PM »

that's what's great, i think.  on the internet, people say what they think, not what they "should."

btw this has been a great thread.  nice owning nefario.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #188 on: July 28, 2012, 07:56:45 PM »
Cough cough somewhat embarrassingly, speaking as a lawyer (though crimlaw definitely isn't my thing), "pedophilia" is simply the affliction or "mental illness.  It's not illegal to have screwed up / illegal / immoral thoughts.  Engaging or conspiring to engage in acts with minors is obviously illegal.  

I agree. I'm not the one making the claim that anything illegal has happened; I was pointing out the logic of somebody else's post to that effect. When I assert that there isn't a moral difference between acknowledging the sexual attractiveness of someone under the age of consent versus over and he responds that I ought to "say this to the judge," he's obviously implying it's illegal.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: July 28, 2012, 08:11:16 PM »
I agree. I'm not the one making the claim that anything illegal has happened; I was pointing out the logic of somebody else's post to that effect.

LOL nice try... "Obviously, pedophilia is illegal" is all your own doing, champ.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #190 on: July 28, 2012, 08:23:09 PM »
Who is oldest? Primemuscle, Wes or Moses? :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: July 28, 2012, 08:27:00 PM »
Not sure,but I`m the best looking.  :)

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #192 on: July 28, 2012, 08:44:33 PM »
LOL nice try... "Obviously, pedophilia is illegal" is all your own doing, champ.

The word has more than one definition; I was using the one that refers to the actual behavioral manifestations of the mental disorder that other definitions of the word refer to. So nefario and I are both right: 'pedophilia' is illegal in the sense I used it and legal in the sense nefario used it.

None of this changes my original point (which isn't very interesting as is), which is that prime clearly implies that even expressing sexual attraction towards Paris is illegal. Why else would he caution me to "say this to the judge" when I said there isn't a meaningful moral difference between expressing attraction toward a girl under the age of consent versus over? Why would anybody be appearing before a judge for something that wasn't illegal?

Nice try trying to catch me in an error but I'm slippery and always get away unscathed.  ;D

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: July 28, 2012, 08:51:42 PM »
The word has more than one definition; I was using the one that refers to the actual behavioral manifestations of the mental disorder that other definitions of the word refer to. So nefario and I are both right: 'pedophilia' is illegal in the sense I used it and legal in the sense nefario used it.

None of this changes my original point (which isn't very interesting as is), which is that prime clearly implies that even expressing sexual attraction towards Paris is illegal. Why else would he caution me to "say this to the judge" when I said there isn't a meaningful moral difference between expressing attraction toward a girl under the age of consent versus over? Why would anybody be appearing before a judge for something that wasn't illegal?

Nice try trying to catch me in an error but I'm slippery and always get away unscathed.  ;D

i'm not going to press things... this time ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: July 28, 2012, 10:03:57 PM »
Well, perhaps you didn't write it, but a previous version of yourself did:

Your previous incarnation wrote that speaking of Paris in the sexual terms several of the posts in this thread do is pedophilia. Obviously, pedophilia is illegal. Hence it follows that several posts here have done something illegal.

Maybe you should post under a different name than your previous incarnations so that you don't assert contradictory claims.

Blah, blah, blah. 

Of course those posts are mine, there are no previous incarnations from me. There is nothing contradictory about what I said. As I mentioned, I am not a lawyer or a lawmaker, therefore what I believe is a form of pedophilia, in this case, is my personal opinion and it is not a legal one.

If you choose to think it is normal to lust after underage girls and to post derogatory sexual remarks about them on Internet forums, then you are scum (in my opinion).

You are something of a pain in the ass....just in the event you didn't already know this.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: July 28, 2012, 10:10:34 PM »

Some would say Moses, but I think it is me. My guess is that Wes is still a youngster by comparison.  ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: July 28, 2012, 10:13:01 PM »
Nice try trying to catch me in an error but I'm slippery and always get away unscathed.  ;D

Or so you think.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: July 29, 2012, 09:17:22 AM »

You are something of a pain in the ass....just in the event you didn't already know this.
So you're saying he turns you on ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: July 29, 2012, 11:34:56 AM »
So you're saying he turns you on ???

Ha, ha! Not exactly. Anyway a pain in the ass is not one of my turn-ons.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: July 29, 2012, 02:11:21 PM »
Looks like someone was all up in MJ's wife while his back was turned.