Author Topic: My Plans  (Read 2285 times)

big-bri

• Getbig II
  • Yeah Buddy!
My Plans
« on: November 09, 2005, 12:46:32 PM »
I'm gonna be starting a cycle pretty soon(when it gets here). I'm always talking about Test-E@ 500mg/ew for a good first cycle, and thats what I'm gonna take. This is far from my first cycle, but I want to see what I can get from a lower dosage. I expect to see a solid weight gain, a 10-20% increase in strength in my lifts, along with increased recovery ability. My goal is a good "clean-bulk", and I hope to see some good strength gains.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
Re: My Plans
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2005, 01:31:29 PM »
hi, test depo is always good to begin an cycle,maybe u can stack it with deca duraboline 400 mg/week,
anyway dosage tes depo 500 mg/week is good enough for your gains, teke it in 8 weeks cycle !
w

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2005, 04:53:26 PM »
yeah bro, 500mg test e would be fine for a first cycle. Do u have a pct lined up?

muscle
muscle

DBall

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2005, 11:39:51 PM »
i thought he said this wasnt his first cycle?

let us know how it goes, bro.  ive always heard that the more cycles you do, depending on your down time, the more you have to take to get the gains you want. thats why some pros finally revert to gh and insulin.  if you still make solid gains, i would like to hear about it.  have you ever tried the high dose, short duration method?  takinf large ammounts for a short period, no more than three weeks.  the people who have tried it all say it wont shut you down.  you only gain about 5 pounds, (they say)  but you keep it all, and dont need as much down time.
the method behind the madness is that the body is not made to handle a huge jump in growth (weight) all at once, thats why so many of aas users lose a good ammount of their weight gain in the weeks after a long cycle.
and have you ever seen five 16oz steaks?  thats alot of meat.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2005, 11:47:31 PM »
o my bad, i didnt get the whole pic, yeah its not ur first, try the 550mg and see if u can get good gains, if anything u should be able to get good gains from at least 750mg/wk. good luck

muscle
muscle

5 grams a week

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2005, 04:54:05 AM »
  ive always heard that the more cycles you do, depending on your down time, the more you have to take to get the gains you want. thats why some pros finally revert to gh and insulin. 

Is that the reason for the use of of insulin and crazy amounts of GH ???  This is the first time I've heard that... but it makes sense.  What else would they turn to after they have built up a tolerance to AAS that would call for Yate's like amounts.  

I always thought the reason was to build up tendon strength to handle the added amount of weight the new muscle could now lift - a high tolerance to plain ole juice makes more sense.  

Extended guts and caveman facial features would seem to be an awfully high price to pay for stronger tendons and connective tissue.

big-bri

• Getbig II
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2005, 03:15:25 PM »
i thought he said this wasnt his first cycle?

let us know how it goes, bro.  ive always heard that the more cycles you do, depending on your down time, the more you have to take to get the gains you want. thats why some pros finally revert to gh and insulin.  if you still make solid gains, i would like to hear about it.  have you ever tried the high dose, short duration method?  takinf large ammounts for a short period, no more than three weeks.  the people who have tried it all say it wont shut you down.  you only gain about 5 pounds, (they say)  but you keep it all, and dont need as much down time.
the method behind the madness is that the body is not made to handle a huge jump in growth (weight) all at once, thats why so many of aas users lose a good ammount of their weight gain in the weeks after a long cycle.
and have you ever seen five 16oz steaks?  thats alot of meat.
I never tried that kind of cycle. I seem to be hearing more and more about it lately though. Seems interesting. I wanta get "Building the Perfect Beast".

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2005, 06:48:50 PM »
I'm gonna be starting a cycle pretty soon(when it gets here). I'm always talking about Test-E@ 500mg/ew for a good first cycle, and thats what I'm gonna take. This is far from my first cycle, but I want to see what I can get from a lower dosage. I expect to see a solid weight gain, a 10-20% increase in strength in my lifts, along with increased recovery ability. My goal is a good "clean-bulk", and I hope to see some good strength gains.

Eat Big and Train Big....   My first cycle was only 250mg Sustanon and 50mg of Deca a week and I put on 25lbs in 10 weeks. (Psychologically I think it helped me train harder and eat better which was probably a huge part of those gains...)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2005, 11:50:16 PM »
I never tried that kind of cycle. I seem to be hearing more and more about it lately though. Seems interesting. I wanta get "Building the Perfect Beast".

I have that book.....

Author L. Rea is a poor man's Dan Duchaine......alot of unproven theories.

Just remember that they are theories, take it all with a grain of salt and not as gospel.

Basically the theory is that you overcompensate the androgen receptors with these short cycles and maximize gains while not compromising yourself with sides and long recovery periods.

It's good in theory, but taking in high doses for short periods and gaining only 5lbs is not my idea of cost effective cycling.

I'd rather stick to 15 week staggered cycles with a Test base and smaller increments of anabolic compounds followed by PCT.  If your training, nutrition, rest and PCT is right you will keep more than 5lbs lbm.....

It also depends on genetics, but I'm not a believer in megadosing......

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...