Author Topic: O.K., so which Getbigger's kid is this?  (Read 5081 times)

exocet

• Getbig II
O.K., so which Getbigger's kid is this?
« on: July 24, 2012, 05:23:48 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: O.K., so which Getbigger's kid is this?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 05:25:46 PM »
Has to be a GThing offspring,  nasty little bastard.               
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 05:29:03 PM »
Like mother, like son...? :-\

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 05:50:47 PM »
Definately no 9-year old of peace.  :-[

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 05:52:55 PM »
"He bad. He fight but he don't fight little babies. He do also have a problem. He take medicine every day and he just a normal child," says Vinia Dolley.

::)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2012, 05:55:33 PM »
"He bad. He fight but he don't fight little babies. He do also have a problem. He take medicine every day and he just a normal child," says Vinia Dolley.

::)

What language is that poldaktalos? Is that Purpdrankish?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2012, 05:56:56 PM »
Little fucking bastard needs to be sent to juvie.
Mother needs to be fine/ and or sent to jail. Parents are responsible for their kids actions.
Daycare is to be sued and shut down. And all owners jailed as well.

This shit is uncalled for.
A

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2012, 05:58:09 PM »
Clearly SuckMuchPenis´s, alpha male, strong, probably reps 400+ on bench

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2012, 06:01:05 PM »
1:40

Donobody-knownuddin-atdadaycare

Jamie Williams, the father of one of the kids went to the daycare, and smacked one of the other kids.  WTF is the matter with these people?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2012, 06:01:30 PM »
Clearly SuckMuchPenis´s, alpha male, strong, probably reps 400+ on bench
It is Wiggs. Dude has 230+ baby mamas throughout the US.
A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2012, 06:02:29 PM »

Jamie Williams, the father of one of the kids went to the daycare, and smacked one of the other kids.  WTF is the matter with these people?
Why they mad, bro?
A

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2012, 06:03:28 PM »
Man, where is God in this equation. This is proof of either there is no God or if one does exist, he's a sick fucking c.unt.

...What kind of shit is this? fuck sakes man.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2012, 06:04:20 PM »
What language is that poldaktalos? Is that Purpdrankish?

Must be the language of the person to the right (with the pantyhose on the head), who appears to be the young punk's aunt.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2012, 06:11:30 PM »
He's not normal, he's abnomal. He needs a a good whipping. Although, he maybe replicating what he sees at home or on TV, but it seems that he is running rampant with no supervision. He's on meds, that is no excuse, but that may need to be investigated. There is no way a 9 yr old boy should be running rampant around toddlers. He needs something to do, like homework, going out to play---he wants to drop kick somebody, try that on a kid his own size and see what happens.
Chances are, he sees this action at home and I am willing to bet, his mother is a abused. And this kid will grow up doing that to women---look how he choked the little girl, and then patted her on the back.

"He bad", yes that is an understatement, he's as bad as your English.

And the child daycare provider, why is she allowing this kid to run around like that. I swear, I've noticed a lot of trashy and hoodrat people claim that they are "daycare providers" and they get those licenses.

Check who is watching your kids.

if i was the father, I would be mad as hell...

This video pissed me off.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2012, 06:16:50 PM »
Man, where is God in this equation. This is proof of either there is no God or if one does exist, he's a sick fucking c.unt.

...What kind of shit is this? fuck sakes man.
Who ever said this world was suppose to be fucking paradise?
A

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2012, 06:23:23 PM »
Who ever said this world was suppose to be fucking paradise?

I see, you're a man of Jesus.

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2012, 07:07:39 PM »
Some parents choose to raise their kids like kings in this world, teaching that they are over any rules or discipline. And it works really, really well, because nobody can punish or discipline a kid, and they quick discover that. They are also smart enough to always abuse the weaker ones, and don't mess with kids their own size or bigger.

Kids that are disciplined by responsible parents, and learn to follow the rules are put in a difficult position against those anti social bullies.

For the parents of such bullies, the only hope for justice is their being punched in the face or worse by their little princes when they become teenagers. For they bullies we can only hope the things go like they say in Brazil: "What people don't learn at home, they learn at the streets, and the streets are hard teachers".

/rant.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2012, 07:12:38 PM »

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2012, 07:16:59 PM »

I can sympathise with that.

I came very close to a fist fight in a kids indoor playground in Bangkok. One kid came at my daughter 3 times, the first time I had no idea what he was going to do and the little turd punched her.

OK - first offence. Not going to worry about it. Later on, he sneaked up and pushed her over. Third time, he was sneaking up to get her again. She's a 2 year old kid. I grabbed the little turd. If he'd done what the kid in the video did, I would have slapped the little kunt, no doubt at all.

His mother was just watching. Obviously the kid has issues, he was picking on a bunch of infants but was 4-5 himself. I gave mother a mouthful - to the effect that if she couldn't control her kid, perhaps she should fuck off. Dad then waltzed over and started getting shirty. Fact is, he should have been there to control their child who has some serious issues. Anyway, the fact we were in a blue, red, yellow, orange, green padded room with slides, kids toys and infants all over the place sort of stopped it getting too out of hand with the adults.

I do have some sympathy for the parents of these kids. The mom in this case ended up crying and she probably has to put up with the kids behaviour every day. I felt bad about shouting at her in the end.

Sometimes, this is not a parental issue, it's just kids wired the wrong way. Trouble is - when someone abuses your kid, it tends to get you really riled up. I am not a fighter, I am a placid guy. Still - if someone attacked my daughter, I could quite easily throw them over a staircase, through a window. My response would not be totally rational but in these situations rational goes out the window.

If I'd seen that video of the 9 year old hitting those kids, my response would not have been a rational or measured one.

Don't fuck with dads is my advice.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2012, 07:23:26 PM »
^the problem is, the mother just watched her kid, according to you...not disciplining them. He apparently knew he could get away with doing what he did, because his parents allowed it...at 4 or 5, he still can be corrected, by 11-12, they are already set in their ways and personality.

I knew at a very young age when my mother gave me "the eye" to calm the hell down.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2012, 07:32:06 PM »
Absolutely agree Parker - mom was a useless turd, dad should have been there.

Normal kids don't abuse other kids - not like this - not stalking the fuckers to get a dig in.

When you have a kid like that - it is your responsibility to not have them abuse other kids. Still - it must be hellish to have a little turd like that.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2012, 07:35:22 PM »
Time for Zangief kid to intervene:

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2012, 07:37:10 PM »
By saying, "He bad," does Ms. Dolley mean 'bad' as in 'good,' or 'bad' as in, well, 'bad?' I just want to make sure I'm not equivocating Dolley's informed assessment.
to quote the great AMERICAN don king ''ONLY IN AMERICA''.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2012, 07:39:11 PM »
Time for Zangief kid to intervene:

Finish Him!!!!

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2012, 07:40:08 PM »
I can sympathise with that.

I came very close to a fist fight in a kids indoor playground in Bangkok. One kid came at my daughter 3 times, the first time I had no idea what he was going to do and the little turd punched her.

OK - first offence. Not going to worry about it. Later on, he sneaked up and pushed her over. Third time, he was sneaking up to get her again. She's a 2 year old kid. I grabbed the little turd. If he'd done what the kid in the video did, I would have slapped the little kunt, no doubt at all.

His mother was just watching. Obviously the kid has issues, he was picking on a bunch of infants but was 4-5 himself. I gave mother a mouthful - to the effect that if she couldn't control her kid, perhaps she should fuck off. Dad then waltzed over and started getting shirty. Fact is, he should have been there to control their child who has some serious issues. Anyway, the fact we were in a blue, red, yellow, orange, green padded room with slides, kids toys and infants all over the place sort of stopped it getting too out of hand with the adults.

I do have some sympathy for the parents of these kids. The mom in this case ended up crying and she probably has to put up with the kids behaviour every day. I felt bad about shouting at her in the end.

Sometimes, this is not a parental issue, it's just kids wired the wrong way. Trouble is - when someone abuses your kid, it tends to get you really riled up. I am not a fighter, I am a placid guy. Still - if someone attacked my daughter, I could quite easily throw them over a staircase, through a window. My response would not be totally rational but in these situations rational goes out the window.

If I'd seen that video of the 9 year old hitting those kids, my response would not have been a rational or measured one.

Don't fuck with dads is my advice.
  PEDROS DA MAN, I AGREE 100%