Author Topic: Romney Adviser's 'Anglo-Saxon' Comment 'Stunningly Offensive,' Obama Side Says  (Read 3217 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

The Obama campaign swiftly responded, calling the anonymous attacks "stunningly offensive" and even the reporter who sat down with the Romney advisers warned the "remarks may prompt accusations of racial insensitivity."

"We are part of an Anglo-Saxon heritage, and he feels that the special relationship is special," the Romney adviser told British newspaper The Telegraph. "The White House didn't fully appreciate the shared history we have."

¬snip¬

After reading an initial ABC News report about the comments, Obama advisor David Axelrod tweeted "Mitt's trip off to flying start, even before he lands, with stunningly offensive quotes from his team in British press."

Vice President Biden also criticized the remark. "Despite his promises that politics stops at the water's edge, Gov. Romney's wheels hadn't even touched down in London before his advisers were reportedly playing politics with international diplomacy," Biden said.

"The comments reported this morning are a disturbing start to a trip designed to demonstrate Gov. Romney's readiness to represent the United States on the world's stage... This assertion is beneath a presidential campaign," the vice president said.   ABC

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Yawn - its the truth.   

As opposed to what?  Our Kenyan heritage? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
THis is just some shit the ROmney campaign should be smart enough not to say.  Just plain stupid.

There aer lots of things which are 'the truth' that you are smart enough NOT TO SAY like this.

Just stupid.  This whole trip might end up being a case of "team romney smearing obama to cheers of foreigners..."

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
*Facepalm*

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
THis is just some shit the ROmney campaign should be smart enough not to say.  Just plain stupid.

There aer lots of things which are 'the truth' that you are smart enough NOT TO SAY like this.

Just stupid.  This whole trip might end up being a case of "team romney smearing obama to cheers of foreigners..."
What's stupid is Political Correctness - which is usually one sided. PC only applies to White People. Non Whites don't have to be political correct. They can say what they want and then that is interpreted as their opinion and freedom of speech. The sooner the West forgets the horrible experiment called PC the better off we will all be. The West WILL FALL if this madness is continued much longer. Any living organism on the planet has to do what's best for ITS survival or it will disappear. It's nature's law. Being PC defies the laws of nature.

White people, rise up and stand proud to be white.

Black people, rise up and stand proud to be black.

Romney had every right to make the connection with the British. That's a part of history. Why deny it??

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
How in the mother fuck is that considered offensive in any sense? ???

???

???

???

Maybe I'm missing something?

???

I'm starting to feel good about supporting Mitt Romney!  8)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Just read an entire article on this.  I'm not understanding in the slightest how this could possibly be construed as offensive?  ??? ???

Someone please explain before I have a complete meltdown...  >:(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Just read an entire article on this.  I'm not understanding in the slightest how this could possibly be construed as offensive?  ??? ???

Someone please explain before I have a complete meltdown...  >:(

Obama and his gang of dupes are trying to create an issue where one does not exist to get 2-3 new cycles out of it like they did Romney's taxes 

Anything to avoid Obama's disastrous record of debt, deficit, delay, depression, despair, and decline. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Obama and his gang of dupes are trying to create an issue where one does not exist to get 2-3 new cycles out of it like they did Romney's taxes  

Anything to avoid Obama's disastrous record of debt, deficit, delay, depression, despair, and decline.  

Yes, but I'm not understanding why it's taboo to bring up Americas Anglo Saxon heritage?  

Virtually every single President and Congressman is of Anglo-Saxon descent.

Why in the hell is that offensive?  ???

Youre not crazy, man.  Its not racist at all. 

Thank you, seriously wanted to make sure I'm not ignorant, or missing something here? lol

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Is Roman heritage considered offensive in Italy?  

Is Saxon and Norman heritage taboo in England?

Is Moorish heritage denied in Spain?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Is Roman heritage considered offensive in Italy? 

Is Saxon heritage taboo in England?

Is Moorish heritage denied in Spain?

We are in the Age of Obama remember? 

Up is down - Down is up 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
"The White House didn't fully appreciate the shared history we have."

Just be smarter than that, Romney.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
"The White House didn't fully appreciate the shared history we have."

Just be smarter than that, Romney.

and why would the "White House" not appreciate the shared history?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
and why would the "White House" not appreciate the shared history?

Because Obama hates England as a result of their colonialist past and what he claims they did in Kenya and to his grandfather. 

Again - you, like most liberal lemmings, know NOTHING about your messiah. 

Remember what he did w the 911 Churchill Bust they gave us on the 1st day of this disastrous presidency?   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Because Obama hates England as a result of their colonialist past and what he claims they did in Kenya and to his grandfather. 

Again - you, like most liberal lemmings, know NOTHING about your messiah. 

Remember what he did w the 911 Churchill Bust they gave us on the 1st day of this disastrous presidency?   

when did Obama say he hated England

please provide direct quote from Obama

240 is Back

• Getbig V

So ROmney was making it about centuries old racism, torture and murder?  is that the case?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
So ROmney was making it about centuries old racism, torture and murder?  is that the case?

Watch and learn lemmings.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Watch and learn lemmings.

I don't watch your videos

post quotes from Obama or I'll assume you're once again totally uninformed

btw - the bust of Churchill was on loan and Obama replaced it with a bust of Lincoln

Why do you prefer to have a bust of a foreign leader rather than one of the greatest america presidents

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I don't watch your videos

post quotes from Obama or I'll assume you're once again totally uninformed

btw - the bust of Churchill was on loan and Obama replaced it with a bust of Lincoln

Why do you prefer to have a bust of a foreign leader rather than one of the greatest america presidents

LOL - could have made room for it. 

LOL - I have already posted on obama's past and his hatred of white anglio culture because of his father, grandfather and Kenya

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

LOL - could have made room for it. 

LOL - I have already posted on obama's past and his hatred of white anglio culture because of his father, grandfather and Kenya

again -post some quotes from Obama to support your statement that he hates England or I assume that once again your pathetically feeble mind has been duped by other right wing morons

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V

Racism, torture, and murder aren't exclusive to Anglo Saxons, that's HUMAN history.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Racism, torture, and murder aren't exclusive to Anglo Saxons, that's HUMAN history.

Im referring to the specific one that 33 pointed out -

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Virtually every single President and Congressman is of Anglo-Saxon descent.

Uh, check again.