Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 24, 2014, 12:35:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will be the first dead Mr. Olympia?  (Read 6479 times)
Irongrip400
Getbig V

Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2012, 07:26:55 PM »

I was surprised to learn that Chris Dickerson is the second oldest Mr. Olympia, and only younger than Scott by one year.  Not only this, he won the O at 43!  Shocked

First thing I thought. Also, Franco is older than I thought too.
Report to moderator   Logged
Viking11
Competitors
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2012, 08:07:50 PM »

Sergio seems to be on the worst health. But Alzheimer's can be tricky. I hope Scott's case isn't too devastating. Victor told me Ronnie is dying- not sure how true that was. Dickerson and Zane will probably live to 100.
The Abdominal Snoman
Getbig V

^^^SURVEILLANCE TRIBE APPROVED^^^

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2012, 08:11:41 PM »

I'd say Ronnie first. I hope i'm wrong though. He don't look too good and he looks like he's going on a world tour as if someone told him he didn't have much time to live. His the DA look to his face. Again hope i'm wrong Sad
Bam-bam
Getbig V

Britney Spears fan 4 life

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2012, 08:15:01 PM »

can  joe weider be considered an honorary olympian?  Shocked
cephissus
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2012, 08:15:36 PM »

ronnie does seem to be melting down at an alarming rate... he almost seems an emblem for all those sayings about burning the brightest, etc.
willie mosconi
Getbig IV

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2012, 08:17:55 PM »

It is actually pretty amazing that they are all still alive
Nails
Getbig V

Rest In Peace Nasser PIP

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2012, 08:19:05 PM »

Steroids will kill you.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
BB
Getbig V

I hope I'm not boring you.

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2012, 08:25:31 PM »

Figo is one of THE BEEF's favorite posters and THE BEEF does not want to disrespect, however a quick internet search seems to indicate a retired Chicago cop pulls down $55,000 a year.

THE BEEF

And one has to figure they have some sort of medical plan in the retirement package. That being said, one wonders if, -

A) He was a cop long enough to receive full benefits?

B) Is his health(if true) so bad that, the medical bills out weigh any income?

Sad thing.
Mr Anabolic
Getbig IV

"If you don't have it... then don't hit it"

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2012, 08:35:00 PM »

Coleman... definitely Coleman.
hazbin
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2012, 08:48:50 PM »

It is actually pretty amazing that they are all still alive

i said this many times.  they were the top in their respective era's. give or take a couple indiscretionary decisions.

and they say the better you are, the more drugs you did.   listen to GH. if one guy is better than another, he did more drugs. it's pure math in most people's minds.

and steroids are soooo dangerous that every one who abuses them will die early.

so how is it that the worst assumed abusers from each era since 1965 is still alive?Huh   they are supposedly the biggest users of these deadly chemicals, yet every single one of them lives?Huh    it doesn't add up.
cephissus
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2012, 09:03:46 PM »

hazbin what exactly are you trying to imply  Cheesy
Thespritz0
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2012, 09:23:45 PM »

And one has to figure they have some sort of medical plan in the retirement package. That being said, one wonders if, -

A) He was a cop long enough to receive full benefits?

B) Is his health(if true) so bad that, the medical bills out weigh any income?

Sad thing.
^^
On Wikipedia it says he was in Police over 25 years: he only needed 20 for full benefit level- his health care should also be taken care of, I still think he had MASSIVE debts...
***ALSO-  Wasn't he supposed to have a tell-all book coming out??  It sure was HYPED- never saw anything on it!!!!
hazbin
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2012, 09:51:51 PM »

hazbin what exactly are you trying to imply  Cheesy

maybe the shit isn't quite the death sentence it's made out to be
Big Chiro Flex
Competitors
Getbig V

Team Guido

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2012, 10:18:13 PM »

Sergio looks like he's jacking the imaginary joystick in an asylum. Lady does not look amused. "Waiter, please remove this negro"...
First post on GB that actually made me LOL for real hahahah
willie mosconi
Getbig IV

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 27, 2012, 12:33:42 AM »

i said this many times.  they were the top in their respective era's. give or take a couple indiscretionary decisions.

and they say the better you are, the more drugs you did.   listen to GH. if one guy is better than another, he did more drugs. it's pure math in most people's minds.

so how is it that the worst assumed abusers from each era since 1965 is still alive?Huh   they are supposedly the biggest users of these deadly chemicals, yet every single one of them lives?Huh    it doesn't add up.

I understand what you are saying, but perhaps there is somewhat of a false premise here. Yes, I'm sure they all used a ton of gear, but perhaps they didn't use as much as some of their fellow competitors that fell by the wayside and just had superior genetics and/or work ethic
Tito24
Getbig V

I'm a large man but.. one with a plan

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 27, 2012, 12:46:34 AM »

First post on GB that actually made me LOL for real hahahah

first?
Figo
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 27, 2012, 01:06:07 AM »

Figo is one of THE BEEF's favorite posters and THE BEEF does not want to disrespect, however a quick internet search seems to indicate a retired Chicago cop pulls down $55,000 a year.

THE BEEF

BEEF,

Its 2nd hand info, so I don't know the specifics involved, or what else there is to it..
oldtimer1
Getbig V

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 27, 2012, 04:08:53 AM »

Steroids will kill you.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Do you need a list of all the heart and kidney problems in this small cult of a sport?
dj181
Getbig V

stimulate-recover-grow

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 27, 2012, 04:32:11 AM »

this is a good post man, but IMO the single most important factor in longevity is GENETICS

my grandfather is 93 years old, and he smokes a pack a day and drinks jack most every goddamn single day, and my great-grandmother lived to be 97 also smoking nearly a pack a day and eating a pint of ice cream and other such "healthly" foods on a daily basis, and she was also a rather large woman of 5'8" and over 200 pounds, and my uncles used to call her "Big Woman" Grin
Meso_z
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 27, 2012, 04:35:13 AM »

i thought it was because she caught him cheating on her
I caught your mom cheating on me.  Grin
Figo
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 27, 2012, 04:42:20 AM »

this is a good post man, but IMO the single most important factor in longevity is GENETICS

my grandfather is 93 years old, and he smokes a pack a day and drinks jack most every goddamn single day, and my great-grandmother lived to be 97 also smoking nearly a pack a day and eating a pint of ice cream and other such "healthly" foods on a daily basis, and she was also a rather large woman of 5'8" and over 200 pounds, and my uncles used to call her "Big Woman" Grin

Yes, genes. Genetic predisposition to whatever, heart, liver or kidney probs

Another thing, is guys like scott, oliva, arnold were huge abusers of orals, and did whatever they could get hands on, BUT, they went off, and got smaller in off season.

They gave their bodies, organs, muscles, tendons, skeletal structure a break by going off and getting lighter, leading "normal" lives for a while

The only exceptions to this in modern times are kevin, melvin
dj181
Getbig V

stimulate-recover-grow

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 27, 2012, 04:49:41 AM »

I caught your mom cheating on me.  Grin

with who? tito 24 Grin
kimo
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 27, 2012, 07:04:52 AM »

genetrics helps but its not a reason to behave like a moron and drink 40 ounces each day . smoke is bad for anyone regardless of genetics ... same with those who drank too much or drugs too much . first to die should be scott . i guess ..
The Italian Lifter
Getbig IV

I need an English dictionary!

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 27, 2012, 07:10:36 AM »

Nice couple I'd say...

lolz Dutch  Grin

North of Italy
Jaime
Getbig V

North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 27, 2012, 08:03:40 AM »

Because the biggest abusers are the ones with the strongest constitutions. The same way some people can smoke 60 a day for 50 years and never get cancer.

Trans Milkshake.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!