Author Topic: A Not-Ready-For-Prime-Time Player  (Read 11712 times)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Re: A Not-Ready-For-Prime-Time Player
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2012, 03:24:39 PM »
Benny B Sucks Horse Dick to Stay Hydrated

How badly is Mitt Romney's trip to the UK going? After owning wonky toothed Brits this morning the Republican presidential shoo-in caused more trouble by acknowledging wealthy white men really do hate lazy black men like Benny B.

Actually, let me ask that initial question again: how badly is Mitt Romney's trip to the UK going? The better question is.....who fucking cares. The country is a fucked up cesspool of breeding islamic scum (and a few cool white guys who drink in pubs. This tweet comes by way of some dumb liberal Brit guy, the political editor of the UK's Daily Mail:

"Benny B sucks Lib dick and lets his dad felch him."

Romney knew this trip would make him look like a leader ready for the global stage. So far, it's making him look like he's Obamma's daddy.The next question, though, is whether any of this matters, at least in a domestic/electoral context.

There's a reasonable case to be made that this apparent debacle won't move a single American vote. Indeed, for many on the right, this might very well be a badge of honor -- if Romney is being mocked in the UK, they assume, he's probably doing something right.

There's a reasonable case to be made that this Owning of Obama won't nned to move a single American vote as his landslide victory is guaranteed. Indeed, for anyone with a brain in their head, or anyone not living off "Gubment Cheese"this will be a badge of honor -- if Romney is being mocked in the UK, they assume, he's probably doing something right.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2012, 03:25:19 PM »
They both seem to be morons.  I would prefer a king or emperor with balls, over these hacks. 

Putin for example?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2012, 03:27:13 PM »
Putin for example?
It can't get any worse then what we have right now.  Give our next leader absolute power.  Fuck congress.  If he becomes a tyrant, we murder his ass.   I'm tired of a pussified U.S.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2012, 03:35:32 PM »
5 Things to Watch in Wisconsin Recall Election

The recall election pitting incumbent Gov. Scott Walker (R) against Tom Barrett (D) is a bellwether for the presidential election and the future of organized labor.

Ooops.......

November 2012 - time to start fumigating 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2012, 03:45:25 PM »
Obama Fails to Bring 2016 Olympics to Chicago

"The defeat was a repudiation of Obama on the world stage, and it strongly suggests that the city’s Olympic boosters — both in Chicago and in the White House — completely overestimated Chicago’s chances as well as the influence of Obama."

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2012, 07:11:25 PM »
 :D
What's Next for Mitt, Polack Jokes in Warsaw?

The rollout of "world leader" Mitt Romney isn't going too well.  His spokesman managed to drive home the Romney goal of a WASP reconquista (the Mexican "reconquista" of the Southwest is what Joe Arpaio fans here in Arizona constantly fear) one day before Mitt shows up in England and promptly offends the exact people he's trying to impress.  He pees all over their Olympic efforts, breaches MI6 protocol and security, and manages to elevate the leader of the Opposition into the Prime Minister.  Mr. Smooth's inability to say the right thing or find the right tone in England is bad enough, but I fully expect him to land in Warsaw and come out with a couple of "Polack jokes" to really impress his hosts.  God knows what he'll do in Israel,  but if he opens his remarks with "a priest, a minister, and a rabbi walk into a bar," you know we're in trouble. 
!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2012, 07:19:30 PM »
Yeah.....what would Mitt Romney know about putting on a well organized, profitable Olympics......oh, wait a minute.  I knew that Salt Lake City Summer Olympic thing sounded familiar.   ::)

Meanwhile Obama and his buddy Rahm Emanuel are too busy making sure Chik-Fil-A is not welcome in Chicago because of the owner's stance on gay marriage, but they're reaching out to their anti-white, anti-semite, buddy Louis Farrakahn and welcoming him.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/13988905-418/emanuel-goes-after-chick-fil-a-for-boss-anti-gay-views.html

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/13996951-418/rahm-welcomes-help-from-farrakahn-ignores-anti-semitic-remarks.html

Black people murdering each other, left and right. And, Deadfish is worried about chicken sandwich restaurants, who don't cower to gay "marriage" advocates.

Did I mention that we've YET to hear Benny's excuse for Obama's gay pandering? Until two months ago, Obama has the same stgance on gay "marriage as the owner of Chick-Fil-A."

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2012, 07:34:24 PM »
Black people murdering each other, left and right. And, Deadfish is worried about chicken sandwich restaurants, who don't cower to gay "marriage" advocates.

Did I mention that we've YET to hear Benny's excuse for Obama's gay pandering? Until two months ago, Obama has the same stgance on gay "marriage as the owner of Chick-Fil-A."
Tobey! ;D

I knew it would be a matter of time before our resident greasy-headed, chittlin'-eating Uncle Tom would show up to prove his loyalty to massa.  ::)

The day will come when we will slit the throat of guys like Mantan McMoron...and he will be dumb enough to cry out, "Why?" just before we send 'em to hell.

!

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2012, 07:55:21 PM »

Obama's birth certificate is an apology letter from a condom company.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2012, 08:01:37 PM »
Benny...unemployment is over 8%...it's been over 8% for a longer period of time than at any point since the depression in the 20's and 30's...cite all the anti-Romney rhetoric from your fellow leftists you can find.  It won't matter, your boy is going down in November.  He can pack up his mom jeans, his gay little bike, his post sex change Karl Malone look alke wife and head back to Chicago where he can smoke all the "choom" and cock that he wishes.... :)

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2012, 08:09:03 PM »
Benny...unemployment is over 8%...it's been over 8% for a longer period of time than at any point since the depression in the 20's and 30's...cite all the anti-Romney rhetoric from your fellow leftists you can find.  It won't matter, your boy is going down in November.  He can pack up his mom jeans, his gay little bike, his post sex change Karl Malone look alke wife and head back to Chicago where he can smoke all the "choom" and cock that he wishes.... :)

Famous last words...."if you have a successful business, you didn't build that, someone else did".

We are seeing the final nails in the coffin of the Entitlement President's political career.

Chewbacca will be leaving the White House and headed back to Chicago and some Gubment cheese!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2012, 08:23:35 AM »
Tobey! ;D

I knew it would be a matter of time before our resident greasy-headed, chittlin'-eating Uncle Tom would show up to prove his loyalty to massa.  ::)

The day will come when we will slit the throat of guys like Mantan McMoron...and he will be dumb enough to cry out, "Why?" just before we send 'em to hell.

Still too spineless to address Obama's gay pandering, Benny? It figures. Now, that this has been moved to the Political forum, you won't dare show up.

You couldn't slice melted butter with a chainsaw; so, your pitiful threats are but mroe comic fodder.