Author Topic: pm chinktion answered - best places to live and vacation  (Read 4797 times)

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
pm chinktion answered - best places to live and vacation
« on: July 27, 2012, 01:56:57 AM »
Quote from: asian getbigger
King, it seems that you have travel lots across America and live all around. Where would you recommend living and where vacationing? Also where is best for  bodybuild?
Have a good day.

America is great because it's the only country that offers such a  diversity yet has an awesome national feeling. No wonder it's #1 with no signs of giving up. Place I've lived and/or worked and greatly appreciated (except Chicago, a shit place ppl "made their home" by obligation, I will never return unless for business)

5. Florida / southeast. Great people, great weather and sense of community

4. Southwest: AZ, NM, Texas. Great place to establish and settle down; affordable, great weather, awesome amount of space.

3. Northwest: Weather sucks but pretty laid back and great place for diversity generation both culturally and scientifically. Probably worse place for BB, although Portland OR is not bad.

2. Bay Area : probably the most advanced society on earth ; I went to school there and started my career there and lived for almost 8 years. Great diversity but real estate and density is frustrating. Also geek sausagefest in the south while lesbo and gay confusion on the tip of the peninsula. East bay is great however but dirty.

1. San Diego / SoCal: The cream of the crop. Best weather in the country, awesome real estate opportunities and the capital of entertainment, which BB falls under. No questions why great minds like Nasser, PJ Braun and I decided to get established here. It's the dream you see on TV, we live every day, a life of vacation pretty much 10 months out of the year, the desert, the beach the mountains, the whores, the silicona, the barbells and the sometimes the Jewish muscle polishers; name it, it is within 80miles from us.

LeaveAsiaSpeed.
®

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: pm chinktion answered
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 02:29:14 AM »
Thought you moved out of Cali? Where were you at? San Diego, LA/OC??

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 02:30:04 AM »
Compton

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2012, 02:31:26 AM »
Socal would be awesome.  Tough IT job market though.  :'(

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2012, 02:32:25 AM »
Thought you moved out of Cali? Where were you at? San Diego, LA/OC??

Nope, why would I leave?
®

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2012, 02:35:30 AM »
Nope, why would I leave?

Just thought I saw a post a while back saying you had a job opportunity somewhere else guess maybe not lol

I agree about socal I grew up there in thousand oaks awesome place 8)

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2012, 02:38:45 AM »
Compton

Best place to raise kids ;D

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2012, 02:39:31 AM »
Just thought I saw a post a while back saying you had a job opportunity somewhere else guess maybe not lol

I agree about socal I grew up there in thousand oaks awesome place 8)

Yea I considered moving back to Silicon Valley for a new position about a year ago... in the meantime my company acquired a Learjet (no Jacuzzi thought) so decided to commute instead when I could.... best of both worlds!
®

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2012, 06:11:56 AM »
sorry - why are you still here?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: pm chinktion answered - best places to live and vacation
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2012, 06:15:30 AM »

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2012, 06:31:43 AM »
He's a friendless fuck. Getting abused on here is better than no attention at all

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2012, 10:44:04 AM »

god your such a fucking loser.
b

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2012, 10:45:49 AM »
Another stab at relevancy. Another FAIL.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2012, 10:55:24 AM »

Another stab at relevancy. Another FAIL being a complete and utter tool, and fat loser with no friends. great success!

:D
b

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2012, 11:08:17 AM »
Another stab at relevancy. Another FAIL.

;D

chimps still showing no love for the fat delusional bitch with a bullet hole in his windshield. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2012, 11:12:33 AM »
America is great because it's the only country that offers such a  diversity yet has an awesome national feeling. No wonder it's #1 with no signs of giving up. Place I've lived and/or worked and greatly appreciated (except Chicago, a shit place ppl "made their home" by obligation, I will never return unless for business)

4. Southwest: AZ, NM, Texas. Great place to establish and settle down; affordable, great weather, awesome amount of space.

3. Northwest: Weather sucks but pretty laid back and great place for diversity generation both culturally and scientifically. Probably worse place for BB, although Portland OR is not bad.

2. Bay Area : probably the most advanced society on earth ; I went to school there and started my career there and lived for almost 8 years. Great diversity but real estate and density is frustrating. Also geek sausagefest in the south while lesbo and gay confusion on the tip of the peninsula. East bay is great however but dirty.

1. San Diego / SoCal: The cream of the crop. Best weather in the country, awesome real estate opportunities and the capital of entertainment, which BB falls under. No questions why great minds like Nasser, PJ Braun and I decided to get established here. It's the dream you see on TV, we live every day, a life of vacation pretty much 10 months out of the year, the desert, the beach the mountains, the whores, the silicona, the barbells and the sometimes the Jewish muscle polishers; name it, it is within 80miles from us.

LeaveAsiaSpeed.

Amen brotha. Great place to live.

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2012, 01:18:40 PM »

He's like the broad that tells you it's over , then call u the next day to tell u that she's never gonna call u ever again... :-\

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2012, 01:22:11 PM »
America is great because it's the only country that offers such a  diversity

Don't kid yourself.  It's that diversity which is mostly to blame for the high crime rate.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2012, 01:24:35 PM »
Don't kid yourself.  It's that diversity which is mostly to blame for the high crime rate.

::)

and the mass murderers (batman flick and columbine) in colorado.  keep talking. no matter the composition, usa is a 1st world douchebag country.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2012, 03:23:16 PM »
Amen brotha. Great place to live.

lots of foreign jealousy in this thread.
®

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2012, 03:24:49 PM »

LeaveAsiaSpeed.

who fucking cares?

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2012, 03:26:46 PM »
who fucking cares?

u seem mad maddy bro. u serious?
®

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2012, 05:19:06 PM »

ahahahaha alice the fat tool getting the love (s)he deserves. i had no idea other people thought you were as big a waste of skin as i did. awesome! :D
b

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2012, 06:11:17 PM »

ahahahaha alice the fat tool getting the love (s)he deserves. i had no idea other people thought you were as big a waste of skin as i did. awesome! :D

u spend an aweful lot of time observiving who "likes" who on an internet... seems important to you...
®

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2012, 08:23:15 PM »
u spend an aweful lot of time observiving who "likes" who on an internet... seems important to you...

you spend an awful lot of time trying to be liked on the Internet. seems important to you.

you fat bitch. :D
b