Author Topic: Obama ad: "Its a scary time to be a woman" - LMFAO - NO S$%^!  (Read 2787 times)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: Obama ad: "Its a scary time to be a woman" - LMFAO - NO S$%^!
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2012, 06:00:16 AM »
Compeltely unrealistic.  COmpletely.

WIll never happen.  Never.  At this point, I dont know how to continue the conversatoin.  You are okay witha societal collapse in which 5% of the population is suddenly starving, without healthcare, and will then wreck life for the rest of us.  yes, lets' keep kids home from school, let's stay home from work, let's guard our huts with rifles cause 1 in 20 is out to rob us.

you think it could actully be allowed to happen as well?

You think our govt would allow chaos by startving 5% of population?  

no, and now I dont know where to go here.  lol.   it will never happen, and it's where this convo is now

How oh how did anyone survive before Welfare? The country survived just fine for 160 without welfare, only in the last 70-80 has all this shit happened, you tell me which way is right and which way is wrong. Besides welfare isn't about helping anyone, its about locking in a voting block by stealing from the productive to give to the unproductive. Fuck that and fuck you
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2012, 06:02:50 AM »
How oh how did anyone survive before Welfare? The country survived just fine for 160 without welfare, only in the last 70-80 has all this shit happened, you tell me which way is right and which way is wrong

okay.  so you prefer this solution which will never happen, no matter how morally correct it might be.

but what did you think of my optional depo birth control shot for teenagers?   Give them a small stipend and put them into the "zero welfare, healthcare, medicare, foodstamp charge potential for the next decade" option?

i thought it was an awesome idea. in a few generations, there aren't many young breeders left!

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2012, 06:06:52 AM »
okay.  so you prefer this solution which will never happen, no matter how morally correct it might be.

but what did you think of my optional depo birth control shot for teenagers?   Give them a small stipend and put them into the "zero welfare, healthcare, medicare, foodstamp charge potential for the next decade" option?

i thought it was an awesome idea. in a few generations, there aren't many young breeders left!

You are missing the point the government that you seem to be so fond of is the enabler of this behavior, not out of kindness or care for humanity, but to buy votes with our tax dollars. Keep um dumb and pregnant, then they depend on the government.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2012, 06:09:34 AM »

You know what - it would probably be easy to bride these layabouts too.  Promise them a free weaves, some air jordan's, a year of free mani pedi, and those welfare bums would jump on it.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2012, 06:15:57 AM »
just offer anyone age 13 to 22...
one ten-year birth control shot, along with a check for $1200...
completely voluntary basis...

And I bet 50 years later, our nation is wealthier as a result of it.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2012, 06:36:35 AM »
just offer anyone age 13 to 22...
one ten-year birth control shot, along with a check for $1200...
completely voluntary basis...

And I bet 50 years later, our nation is wealthier as a result of it.

Yeah that's always the answer, more free shit ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2012, 06:40:49 AM »
Yeah that's always the answer, more free shit ::)

i like your answer of slashing all benefits and letting society collapse.  Much more realistic than mine.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2012, 08:39:33 AM »
i like your answer of slashing all benefits and letting society collapse.  Much more realistic than mine.

Society isn't going to collapse, if that was the case the US would have already done so in the first 160 years when there was no welfare. Seriously what good has welfare done for this country? All it does is make generation after generation of welfare leaches. Why because people are raised to think they are entitled to it, where the money comes from or who has to pay for it is irrelevant to them. Our society will collapse when the welfare mob becomes 50.1% and you can fucking count on that. So instead of 5% feeling the pain let everybody go down with the ship, great plan. One of you relatives the captain of the Titanic?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ