Author Topic: "Bitch, bitch, bitch" it's hard being a woman in a street in Brussels  (Read 10689 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
long live multi culturism ::)

The gentlemen in Brussels, it does not grow on trees: a Flemish students have seen by making a documentary about sexism in the capital. She walked with a discreet camera and she suffered insults and jeers. His conclusions are without pity for some men.

Sofie Peeters is part of his personal experience: two years ago, she moved toward the center of Louvain in Brussels, Anneessens district specifically. She soon realized that every time she walked in the street, she was whistling, insult or dredged. She then asked if she was especially provocative in his attitude, or how she dressed.

She decided to make a documentary on the subject. "I did it with a hidden camera in the streets," said she at RTBF: "It was interesting because the men spoke to me in a tone of sexist and denigrating. But I had the seem to say 'yes, continue, no problem ".

As part of his documentary was really the only time Sofie Peeters left insult. She soon realized she was also not alone in falling victim to these insults. The numerous testimonies she collected from other young women are in the same direction. There is first the direct insults: "bitch, bitch, bitch ...". And then there are the insults more subtle but equally resented by young women: "You are very charming, you will go with me?"

The film tells the machismo daily. In some neighborhoods. And the terrible setback for freedom of women, in the heart of Europe. They have a choice: adapt the way they live or go, victims of machismo assumed.

In his report, it is mostly men that we see immigrants say these insults, but Sofie Peeters denies any racist intent: "I think 9 times out of 10 people that were allochthonous. But, again, this n is not really typical for Brussels but this is typical, I think, for poorer neighborhoods, neighborhoods with many men a little macho. "

Asked by RTBF, the Brussels-city alderman Philippe Close explained that there is some "sense of impunity because the insults are no longer prosecuted. This is why the city of Brussels was signed in May an agreement with prosecutors, who can prosecute all cases of insult, with administrative fines. This will take effect from September 1. " The agent is well aware of the difficulty of a flagrant declaration on the matter. Must be educated to live together, he said: "we feel that people who abuse are frustrated. We have the right to dress as we want in town. Those who do not understand, they will be prosecuted. Even if you do not verbalisera all the insults, this is a reminder of the standard that is important. "

http://www.rtbf.be/info/regions/detail_salope-pute-petasse-c-est-dur-d-etre-une-femme-de-la-rue-a-bruxelles?id=7810997

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Yall don't get it do you? Multiculturalism is good, but at the same time there must be intergration---a sort of national pride if you will...
We may have a problem with illegal immigration, but you Euros could learn a thing about creating a Chili bowl instead of a salad bowl, us Americans.

Method101

• Getbig V
Good, they deserve everything they get. If a woman gets insulted or raped by an immigrant then I laugh about it because 9 times out of 10 they will come on the TV after being brutally gang raped and deny that it had anything to do with race. They will be beaten and raped untill they finally get the message or die.

This reminds me of the english woman who had acid thrown in her face by her African boyfriend after an arguement which literally melted her face off. However when she recovered from her coma she said she had "forgiven him".

::)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
good, those women all voted 'with their hearts' for liberal politicans who brought in boatloads of filthy cameljockeys and other dirty, daughter raping degenerates who wipe their asses with their hands.

hopefully we see a few public stonings in european capitals in the coming years just to really ram the message home to the stupid fucks that you can't just let millions of rabid animals into your house without expecting it to get ruined

cephissus

• Getbig V
Yall don't get it do you? Multiculturalism is good, but at the same time there must be intergration---a sort of national pride if you will...
We may have a problem with illegal immigration, but you Euros could learn a thing about creating a Chili bowl instead of a salad bowl, us Americans.

Not that I follow the issue all that closely, but I think the point is, multiculturalism is good -- when the various cultures stay in their respective boundaries ;D

Sounds like Europe is just getting steamrolled into a putrid muslimy soup?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
I don't give a shit about Brussels.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Brussels must die - seed of all filt.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
The motion carries.  Brussels shall be dismantled and EuroDisney II built in its place with government offices to be housed in The Enchanted Castle.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
so were all these sexist pigs non-white?

Tito24

• Getbig V
offcourse they are non white

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: "Bitch, bitch, bitch" it's hard being a woman in a street in Brussels
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2012, 05:02:39 AM »

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2012, 05:15:27 AM »
offcourse they are non white

at least it wasn't marc dutroux

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2012, 06:22:25 AM »
galeniko dude tells some badass stories

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2012, 06:35:05 AM »
Can't we invent some nukes that only target those with sun tans?
Trans Milkshake.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2012, 06:36:55 AM »
galeniko dude tells some badass stories

He tells the truth

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2012, 06:51:37 AM »

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2012, 06:52:00 AM »

No, but we can develop viruses that target specific genetic markers.

Tito24

• Getbig V

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2012, 07:06:00 AM »
No, but we can develop viruses that target specific genetic markers.

No shit, but it doesn't sound as cool.

I think if you walk around with anything darker than a soft bronze tan then you should be marked as an undesirable.
Trans Milkshake.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2012, 07:31:28 AM »
should call them whores

"sexism".. ahahahah, please  ::)

I'm amazed by the amount of feminists here on GB.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2012, 07:52:01 AM »

Post reported to the Jersey Shore foundation.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2012, 07:55:53 AM »
i always have a good laugh when i hear of local girls that meet a turkish/morrocan/egyptian abroad and acutlay move there or move them over hear.... only to be beaten black and blue a few month down the line

id hate to generalise, but i dont know many arab/muslim men that treat women properly

and dont get me on about not blaming race for attacks,,,every under-age prostitution ring in this country involves pakis/muslims...  and they still try and claim its not a race thing

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2012, 08:06:48 AM »
i always have a good laugh when i hear of local girls that meet a turkish/morrocan/egyptian abroad and acutlay move there or move them over hear.... only to be beaten black and blue a few month down the line

id hate to generalise, but i dont know many arab/muslim men that treat women properly

and dont get me on about not blaming race for attacks,,,every under-age prostitution ring in this country involves pakis/muslims...  and they still try and claim its not a race thing

Excellent observations.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2012, 08:09:22 AM »
is it any better to have 12 yo wearing whore clothes in occident, constantly frustrasting all young and grown up men surrounding them?

There has to me a balance to be found, cause i seriously doubt the way occidental girls and women act nowadays is any better. Too much sexuality being shown, or too much sexuality being repressed is bad. We have to find a middle ground that suits everyone.