Author Topic: Study: Muscular men make bad boyfriends  (Read 6392 times)

MikMaq

Re: Study: Muscular men make bad boyfriends
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2012, 07:02:16 AM »
This is based on being single, it`s a no brainer people in relationships are gonna spend less time in the gym than someone that`s single. It also leaves out the fact that many that are in shape don`t wanna settle down with a girl.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2012, 11:59:36 AM »
This is based on being single, it`s a no brainer people in relationships are gonna spend less time in the gym than someone that`s single. It also leaves out the fact that many that are in shape don`t wanna settle down with a girl.

Not really!!

I've been married for 10 years. Yet, I spend more time in the gym than I ever had. Only now, I just have to make sure there's a kids' club to watch my little ones.

My life is much more structured; so, I don't have as much time to waste. Usually, I hit the gym right after work then come home, eat, and spend time with the wife and children.

It's simply about scheduling your training around your life. Ironically enough, my best gains in size and strength came while married, not single.

BTW, Can we define exactly what "bad" is, in terms of this study?

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2012, 12:10:12 PM »
Guys with normal muscular build and normal training habits are not the problem.

However I can well imagine (no homo) that a guy who abuses drugs on a daily basis, looks like an inflated clown, is obsessed with looking at himself in mirrors, having terrible breath and brutal protein farts due to a strange diet and has a second "job" that involves servicing schmoes, makes a bad boyfriend.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2012, 06:29:45 PM »
Guys with normal muscular build and normal training habits are not the problem.

However I can well imagine (no homo) that a guy who abuses drugs on a daily basis, looks like an inflated clown, is obsessed with looking at himself in mirrors, having terrible breath and brutal protein farts due to a strange diet and has a second "job" that involves servicing schmoes, makes a bad boyfriend.

Ya think?

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2012, 07:55:45 PM »
Ya think?

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings, but it's the brutal truth

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2012, 08:07:41 PM »
I'm willing to bet you're into some extremely kinky, sexually deviant type of shit in real life.

Lol
#

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2012, 08:20:50 PM »
Not really!!

I've been married for 10 years. Yet, I spend more time in the gym than I ever had. Only now, I just have to make sure there's a kids' club to watch my little ones.

My life is much more structured; so, I don't have as much time to waste. Usually, I hit the gym right after work then come home, eat, and spend time with the wife and children.

It's simply about scheduling your training around your life. Ironically enough, my best gains in size and strength came while married, not single.

BTW, Can we define exactly what "bad" is, in terms of this study?

THIS!

If your wife respects the time you spend in the gym, and is supportive... then you will be just fine!

I've been married for 6 years and still hit the gym 2 hours every week night!  No problems!

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2012, 08:57:38 PM »
as 90% of getbiggers have no muscle to speak of, most can rest easy.....

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2012, 10:11:00 PM »
Didn't mean to hurt your feelings, but it's the brutal truth

Ha, ha....hurt my feelings? No way. I hardly fit the huge bodybuilder profile. Also, I am longtime married. I have some idea what makes a relationship work. Nope, I am a great husband (boyfriend) to my wife.