Author Topic: Getting an ex back?  (Read 12367 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: Getting an ex back?
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2012, 12:39:48 PM »
Dating a woman with a kid  ???    ::)   :-X

think thats bad?

I got a thing with. a 21 year old single mom with a 4 year old :-X

who walked out on her ex, took his car, his cash ,his kid, his money :-X

did i mention she's bipolar :-X

hot as fuck though
l

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2012, 12:45:23 PM »
But I am a firm believer in revenge. Fuck her sister/BFF/ brother, whatever it takes.  

I like the way you think.
time under tension

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2012, 12:53:05 PM »
If you can fix things, if you can get things to get better, if you re man, and smart enough, then go for it. If you cant....go do something else with someone else. Dont accept a challenge you have no chances to win. If you cant get anything better than it is already in the interest of everyone, then forget it.

It is normal for her to want another father to increase her and her offsprings odds of survival, especially considering a world crisis is coming.
But if i had to take the family of another man, i d also get the female pregnant to create a new offspring with her. I d make sure to completely erase his/her kid's father. You have to kill the bad in the woman, and in the kid, that may come from her or the father, and cultivate the good. You also have to destroy the bad in yourself and cultivate the good.
The question is what kind of fate awaits you with both of them. I dont think you should raise someone else kid, but i think it might be easier if you have another kid with her and raise both , all the while reading God's words.

I hope you two are mature, spiritual enough to understand how to create life instead of destroying it furthermore.She owe you a lot if you accept her with her kid.

HappyGorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2012, 12:56:57 PM »
I feel so sorry for guys, young guys who get into relationships with such horrendous creatures. Don't you want to live your life, travel, and enjoy? WTF, why do people get themselves into these miserable traps with miserable woman. Maybe it's a Western culture thing. What about your future, own wealth, things you enjoy, freedom, education? Is that all over with, have you reached success, are you rich and well to do? Travelled, finished school, enjoyed life? . Fuck me, I Can't imagine giving anything up for a woman and someone else s kid, and I am late 20's. What a fuckin nightmare.

A girl you can grow with, sure, but this horrendous creature is a fucking nightmare.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2012, 12:57:56 PM »
If you can fix things, if you can things to get better, if you re man, and smart enough, then go for it. If you cant....go do something else with someone else. Dont accept a challenge you have no chances to win.
You drunk?  Maybe just typing with one hand?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2012, 12:59:44 PM »
I feel so sorry for guys, young guys who get into relationships with such horrendous creatures. Don't you want to live your life, travel, and enjoy? WTF, why do people get themselves into these miserable traps with miserable woman. Maybe it's a Western culture thing. What about your future, own wealth, things you enjoy, freedom, education? Is that all over with, have you reached success, are you rich and well to do? Travelled, finished school, enjoyed life? . Fuck me, I Can't imagine giving anything up for a woman and someone else s kid, and I am late 20's. What a fuckin nightmare.

A girl you can grow with, sure, but this horrendous creature is a fucking nightmare.
People have different past and educations. Both of them have been conditionned to end together. You ve been conditionned to become a lonely dude in his 40s with money but no family and no love, who s only important thing in life is money. I dont know who s better.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2012, 01:01:22 PM »
Another day and another fucking pussy outs himself on Getbig.

Give me one good reason why anyone would want to raise some other guy's messed up kid just to get a shot at worn out, bitchy, vag....?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2012, 01:06:56 PM »

Remember in a relationship it's not you against her, it's you against yourself, self-control is key.

Amazing line, maybe best 1 line Ive heard in being successful in early stages.This is it in a nutshell, more you act like you dont give a shit, more they will like you. Treat em mean, keep em keen.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2012, 01:09:59 PM »

cant help who your attracted to...
l

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2012, 01:10:40 PM »
^

this
100 percent on the money
This is pure gold........
Amazing line, maybe best 1 line Ive heard in being successful in early stages.This is it in a nutshell, more you act like you dont give a shit, more they will like you. Treat em mean, keep em keen.
8)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2012, 01:12:19 PM »
8)

Its so true though, but we've all done it.The minute you let your guard down, tell them you love them, start texting them loads etc the ball goes in to their court.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2012, 01:12:31 PM »
it s not treat them "mean", it s treat them RIGHT, and if right means telling them their shortcomings and slaping them to put them in their place when required , then do it if you are a real man. Sometimes doing bad to do good ultimately is the way to go. Tough for a young male who s been raised by a single mother who directed his whole life, to do this with women once an adult. A woman loves his man if he puts her in her right place, helps her find it. A woman is only happy contributing to her man and family, when they lead they destroy everything one way or another. If a woman comes to the conclusion she can be smarter than you, teach her she still hasnt your muscularity...If she wants to lead instead of cooperating, find out why, and often you ll end figuring her mother was a tyranical power hungry woman who led her own couple and family, to its doom most of the time. A real family is led by a faithful man scared of God, a woman who support her man and offsprings, period.
It also implies that as a man you must know your own place in the big picture. Hard to tell others their place and how things should go if you dont even know your place yourself -you have to be a strong example, a model, yourself first, or they wont listen to you, and they ll be right to do so- which is precisely the problem of most of young males nowadays who ve been badly raised by single moms in dysfunctional families. They become either homos, or pussies led by their wives. A very few finds a way out and reclaim their virility and real identity finding a path to the truth and figthing against those who want to enslave them.

If you dont know what to do with your rifle, first read the fucking manual.
If you dont know what to do with soul and body, with your existence, with others, FIRST READ THE FUCKING MANUAL before attempting to do anything.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2012, 01:23:17 PM »
what would you do in a situation where you fucked that up already? Im usually really good with treating girls like shit and getting them to obsess over me,  but there is this ONE one girl who I'm into like crazy. I think about her all the time..y....she still likes me, at least for now but i feel the interest starting to dip. It's strange, the shittier I talk to her and use words like "girl" and treat her like some random chick, the more she likes me again. ..... its gotten to the point where she has the balls in her court though and I cant let that happen..... I complimented her too much in the beginning ..and she knows I'm into her head over heels.

need to get this power back.  what do I do fellas?  normally wouldnt make a big deal about it but if you saw this girl you would understand....
l

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2012, 01:26:55 PM »
You re seeing the opportunity to do good, but do you have the means to do so, or will you get crushed by the evil? In this situation there s both good and evil, do you have what it takes to sort what is good, what isnt, what to keep, what to change/destroy, kill? Does she agree with what you want to do, and how you want to do it? I think the first thing to do is to write on paper what you want to do, where you see both of you in 5, 10 , 30 years from now, and to see if it matches with what she wants. Chances are she never thought about it, and will gladly simply follow your plan. Women only see instinctively their offsprings survival, and as result, their own survival.

You have three options;

go away
stay and get fucked
stay and create, maintain cultivate life

Or, put in others words,

flee
get killed/dominated
Dominate /cooperate.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2012, 01:29:56 PM »
Another day and another fucking pussy outs himself on Getbig.

Give me one good reason why anyone would want to raise some other guy's messed up kid just to get a shot at worn out, bitchy, vag....?
Nobody said it is an ideal situation.  Having a kid shouldn't mean an automatic deal breaker though.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2012, 01:32:33 PM »
what would you do in a situation where you fucked that up already? Im usually really good with treating girls like shit and getting them to obsess over me,  but there is this ONE one girl who I'm into like crazy. I think about her all the time..y....she still likes me, at least for now but i feel the interest starting to dip. It's strange, the shittier I talk to her and use words like "girl" and treat her like some random chick, the more she likes me again. ..... its gotten to the point where she has the balls in her court though and I cant let that happen..... I complimented her too much in the beginning ..and she knows I'm into her head over heels.

need to get this power back.  what do I do fellas?  normally wouldnt make a big deal about it but if you saw this girl you would understand....
Sorry to burst your bubble but 99% of the time it is a 1 time deal only, once it's gone it's gone, that's the truth. You never lose control, NEVER.

If you want to know what happens in the 1% -well first of all, you need a leave of absents and I am not talking about a week here, I am talking 6 months cold turkey, no communication at all, zip, zero, nada. Then you better come back with a new status, attitude and basically re-create yourself in order for her to acknowledge, remember you are crawling out of a whole here.This is your only chance. To not believe me is a waste of time.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2012, 01:38:39 PM »
I think that if you re a good man, a good model, example, you can raise someone else kid and this kid might end following you instead of his biological father. But it's very rare all of this ends well for everyone. Most of the time biological father will taint the mind of the kid, by jealousy etc, step father will feel it, will feel betrayed, will badly treat his step son/daughter etc.. Mother might protect kid and ex father...a disgusting mess, psychological games being played constantly...you have enough psychological games to win when building a family with someone who dint have kids with someone else...

If you raise someone else kid do it right and cut all ties between him and his father, and make sure you can be a better father than him.

Also first make sure the father is the only real clear responsible for the break up and following mess, and not the woman you re seduced by...or you re simply the next on the list.

all of this is not natural, is perverted, distorted, and it takes a very very strong mind, sould to handle all that shit and improve it instead of ruining it even more. This is why i say if you re not strong enough, do everyone a favor and go find somthing easier to create. Dont take the risk of being considered as the only responsible for everything that could go even wronger.

Who s the asshole in all of this? the woman? the ex-father? Certainly not the naive guy falling in love with the woman. Let them deal with their mistakes. In fact they should go back together and raise their fucking kid. If it's not possible, and if you take her, make sure she, her kid, and the ex father wont cause you any troubles. And get her pregnant with your own offspring.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2012, 01:41:50 PM »
Sorry to burst your bubble but 99% of the time it is a 1 time deal only, once it's gone it's gone, that's the truth. You never lose control, NEVER.

If you want to know what happens in the 1% -well first of all, you need a leave of absents and I am not talking about a week here, I am talking 6 months cold turkey, no communication at all, zip, zero, nada. Then you better come back with a new status, attitude and basically re-create yourself in order for her to acknowledge, remember you are crawling out of a whole here.This is your only chance. To not believe me is a waste of time.
I somewhat agree.

The question is who took control IN THE BEGINING, at the very first stare. This , will never change. If you took control of her in the beginning, whatever happen in life later when you might get weaker, you ll always be the leader. The original alliance, when she was weak, and you were strong, will be honored until the end.
If it's the opposite... if she took control of you in the beginning, then you ll always be her toy.

Women need to be hunted by men like preys and put in a cage whose keys are in your hands. Then, you should raise, educate, shape them the way you want the to be, and the best way to shape a woman is to follow God's words.

Women shouldnt prey on weak minded males and put them in their cages.

Cooperating with your woman isnt being a pussy. It's called surviving together. But you also have to keep her in check. It takes time before a woman completely abandon her submission to her mother, father, brothers, sisters, "friends", and finally only follows you and only you.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2012, 01:47:13 PM »
Look, dummy, she's looking for a sucker to pay her bills and take care of her kid. She gave you three weeks to see if you would bite, and when you didn't she moved on to the next guy. Consider yourself lucky.

This.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2012, 01:54:32 PM »
cant help who your attracted to...
Well, actually you can, if you know your own past and that person's past, as pasts often cross each others. If you know your parents pasts, the things you re subconsciously reproducing, you can give your life a different orientation. But it's very rare. Most people reproduce their parents, grandparents lives over and over.  If you realize you reproducing something that goes nowhere, you can stop it. If you dont realize it, you simply reproduce it.

We all have to maintain, defend and create, cultivate life at some point, but there are different ways to do it. We all wish we could, but only a very few actually do it successfully ie everyone is happy, not just one or two persons at the expense of kids, grandkids etc.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2012, 01:58:10 PM »
Look, dummy, she's looking for a sucker to pay her bills and take care of her kid. She gave you three weeks to see if you would bite, and when you didn't she moved on to the next guy. Consider yourself lucky.
No.

It's a woman with qualities and weaknesses, with dreams and past mistakes, who s trying to survive. And she s indeed trying to find someone to help her and her offspring survive and know hapiness.

Nothing wrong with that. What could go wrong is if both of them decide to build a family together and that if that project fails because ex father, woman, or kid, or all of them, ruin it all one way or another. The only possibility things could go any better is that the new boyfriend takes everything in hand, cut all ties with ex father and builds a new family his way all by himself keeping everyone in check.

If he hasnt what it takes to do so, he should find an easier challenge, without any remorse, regrets. But i just hope he knows what s in front of him. It's tough enough to raise your own bloodline, to raise someone else 's kid. It is feasible, but 9 persons out of ten fail and things get even worse for everyone.

I wonder if the OP come from a dysfunctional family where his father left.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2012, 02:00:25 PM »
No.

It's a woman with qualities and weaknesses, with dreams and past mistakes, who s trying to survive. And she s indeed trying to find someone to help her and her offspring survive and know hapiness.

Nothing wrong with that. What could go wrong is if both of them decide to build a family together and that if that project fails because ex father, woman, or kid, or all of them, ruin it all one way or another. The only possibility things could go any better is that the new boyfriend takes everything in hand, cut all ties with ex father and builds a new family his way all by himself keeping everyone in check.

If he hasnt what it takes to do so, he should find an easier challenge, without any remorse, regret.

That's a very very naive statement.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2012, 02:04:46 PM »
That's a very very naive statement.

It's reality. That woman also has things the OP needs obviously, or he wouldnt be attracted to her. They can make great things out of all of this, or do shit. Do they have the guide, manual, the recipe to make things go better instead of worse? that's the real question. Clearely the both seem completely lost, reproducing blindly behaviors of their parents and grandparents.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2012, 02:07:48 PM »
think thats bad?

I got a thing with. a 21 year old single mom with a 4 year old :-X

who walked out on her ex, took his car, his cash ,his kid, his money :-X

did i mention she's bipolar :-X

hot as fuck though
Oh man, stay away. I nailed one of these prior to her having a kid (Now she has a kid, exact same circumstances you posted), and its just bad news all around.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle