Author Topic: Getting an ex back?  (Read 12308 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Getting an ex back?
« Reply #75 on: July 29, 2012, 07:43:48 PM »
I know a bunch. They all just happen to be White.

Sure you do...

stick to your YAGR account when you troll me. i can't be bothered addressing a million gimmicks

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #76 on: July 29, 2012, 08:38:47 PM »
I never understood this reasoning.  I mean, when does it end?  Or do you just act disinterested your whole life, until you get married, and then another 40 years of disinterest?  And if you slip once it's divorce?

Seems to me this kind of advice is just another recipe for people trying to force relationships that were never meant to be... like 99% of all advice given by pickup artists, players, random "bros," etc. on the subject.  it's like an eternal story: "how to get the girl you don't deserve: tips and tricks" resold countless times, over countless generations.

for as much ridicule as uberman receives, i find myself nauseated FAR less by his advice... what's wrong with just going out, meeting people, and when you find someone who is right for you it's obvious? -- mutual attraction, less "mind games," not feeling like you're in some kind of warzone all of the time.  and if you can't accept that, if you aren't attracted to the kind of girls who are attracted to you, then try to improve yourself.  become more educated, wealthy, powerful, etc. until you can get the girl you want, and if you fail, settle or stay single.
This is not the game you are playing, so be it but step back into reality, this is the law of attraction wether you like it or not. When does it end?   wow, is this a stupid question,.... it ends when you have developed a bond, a trust, a friendship and don't have to rely on your impulse anymore and then you really begin to reap the benefits of a life long a partner, but until then my friend this is common sense.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: July 29, 2012, 08:57:00 PM »
Thanks for the response, it was an honest question.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2012, 09:12:29 PM »
This is not the game you are playing, so be it but step back into reality, this is the law of attraction wether you like it or not. When does it end?   wow, is this a stupid question,.... it ends when you have developed a bond, a trust, a friendship and don't have to rely on your impulse anymore and then you really begin to reap the benefits of a life long a partner, but until then my friend this is common sense.

Fair enough dude, and I respect what you are saying in your original post. But, how do you get to this point of having real trust and feelings if you are running game and making believe you don't give a shit about her?

I get it man, you have to protect yourself to some degree, but i think a lot of guys shoot themselves in the foot because they take this attitude to the extreme. At some point ya gotta stop playing games and be yourself, and take a chance

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2012, 10:01:38 PM »
To be perfectly honest here, it seems as if neither of you is mature acting enough to have a successful and lasting relationship. However, there are a lot of people who seem to thrive on drama. Maybe, you and she are both these type of people.

In my experience, if you have to try this hard and play this many games to make a relationship work, it probably won't.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2012, 10:06:43 PM »
Thanks for the response, it was an honest question.
I am sorry for coming across as a jerk, my bad.  8)

Fair enough dude, and I respect what you are saying in your original post. But, how do you get to this point of having real trust and feelings if you are running game and making believe you don't give a shit about her?

I get it man, you have to protect yourself to some degree, but i think a lot of guys shoot themselves in the foot because they take this attitude to the extreme. At some point ya gotta stop playing games and be yourself, and take a chance
At this point you are still searching, even at the beginning of any relationship either partner has not chosen that there search is over for good, even if you are obsessed you still haven't committed to ending your life long search. As your thoughts continue to engulf your brain that you perhaps found the right one, then the games (for lack of a better term) die down. If you decide to throw your walls down before this point you might just find that your partner is no longer interested in you. I don't make these rules, that's just the way it goes, like it or hate it.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 29, 2012, 10:14:34 PM »
I am sorry for coming across as a jerk, my bad.  8)
At this point you are still searching, even at the beginning of any relationship either partner has not chosen that there search is over for good, even if you are obsessed you still haven't committed to ending your life long search. As your thoughts continue to engulf your brain that you perhaps found the right one, then the games (for lack of a better term) die down. If you decide to throw your walls down before this point you might just find that your partner is no longer interested in you. I don't make these rules, that's just the way it goes, like it or hate it.

Cool. Think we are both saying the same thing here.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: July 29, 2012, 10:50:12 PM »
Sorry to burst your bubble but 99% of the time it is a 1 time deal only, once it's gone it's gone, that's the truth. You never lose control, NEVER.

If you want to know what happens in the 1% -well first of all, you need a leave of absents and I am not talking about a week here, I am talking 6 months cold turkey, no communication at all, zip, zero, nada. Then you better come back with a new status, attitude and basically re-create yourself in order for her to acknowledge, remember you are crawling out of a whole here.This is your only chance. To not believe me is a waste of time.

Playing devils advocate and assuming she is worth going back to:
No contact for a length of time is what I've done, been about a month. The interesting part would be in the proper way to approach her again, thoughts?

Many people around me have told me she doesn't sound right given all the initial signs and how fast she was moving, so your advice mirrors theirs. Though a part of me wonders if this girl just doesn't know any better and if I put myself in her shoes...

To the questions, she chased me all through the relationship until the end when we stopped talking for a week and then found out she saw someone. Because I wanted to slow things down with her I made sure not to be overly anything with her (hence why he probably chased me more), though was always good to her. According to her own words, her family is dysfunctional and as such moved far away from them at an early age.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #83 on: July 29, 2012, 10:54:34 PM »
Playing devils advocate and assuming she is worth going back to:
No contact for a length of time is what I've done, been about a month. The interesting part would be in the proper way to approach her again, thoughts?

Many people around me have told me she doesn't sound right given all the initial signs and how fast she was moving, so your advice mirrors theirs. Though a part of me wonders if this girl just doesn't know any better and if I put myself in her shoes...

To the questions, she chased me all through the relationship until the end when we stopped talking for a week and then found out she saw someone. Because I wanted to slow things down with her I made sure not to be overly anything with her (hence why he probably chased me more), though was always good to her. According to her own words, her family is dysfunctional and as such moved far away from them at an early age.

You randomly bump into her somewhere... Also, make sure you have changed something about your appearance that she will instantly notice.

You can not be the same "you" that you are now.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #84 on: July 29, 2012, 11:08:53 PM »
You randomly bump into her somewhere... Also, make sure you have changed something about your appearance that she will instantly notice.

You can not be the same "you" that you are now.
This ^^^^ basically but I would do it in 2 parts, seems like you will try so might as well try and help you, lol,... Part 1, yes stand out some how, go on a diet, jump on some tren, lol,.. OK enough joke in all seriousness when you come in contact with her, make it only a split second, act like you are in a hurry, don't stop to talk, simply walk by and say "hey what's up, nice seeing you, got to run talk to you later",... and split quickly, she has to be convinced you have lost interest in her, this is the only way, trust me. Part two, another few weeks minimum, then when you see her stop and talk, this time she won't be expecting this based on your last reaction, which makes you unpredictable, hence she might be excited again. This is your only shot and it's a stretch already. Remember the longer away the better in every case, period.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #85 on: July 30, 2012, 12:35:48 AM »
This ^^^^ basically but I would do it in 2 parts, seems like you will try so might as well try and help you, lol,... Part 1, yes stand out some how, go on a diet, jump on some tren, lol,.. OK enough joke in all seriousness when you come in contact with her, make it only a split second, act like you are in a hurry, don't stop to talk, simply walk by and say "hey what's up, nice seeing you, got to run talk to you later",... and split quickly, she has to be convinced you have lost interest in her, this is the only way, trust me. Part two, another few weeks minimum, then when you see her stop and talk, this time she won't be expecting this based on your last reaction, which makes you unpredictable, hence she might be excited again. This is your only shot and it's a stretch already. Remember the longer away the better in every case, period.

This is also good... If she doesn't "want" you after the things that we've said, then it truly is OVER.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #86 on: July 30, 2012, 04:35:38 AM »
The interesting part would be in the proper way to approach her again, thoughts?

Just don't do that!
She may be a lovely woman, but you guys don't have the same ambitions/intentions. If you don't listen to your inner voice, you will end as an unhappy guy, I guarantee you that.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: July 30, 2012, 07:19:39 AM »
You don't sound like you have any kids. If you don't don't settle for chics with a kid. Go out and have fun and DON'T settle. This chic sounds like drama anyway

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #88 on: July 30, 2012, 01:13:06 PM »
That chick sounds INSANE!!! 

She on meds?

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #89 on: July 30, 2012, 02:42:39 PM »
In before Mike Arvilla posts.........

;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #90 on: July 30, 2012, 03:03:24 PM »
Ask yourself why you're so interested in getting back into a relationship you weren't equally interested in having in the first place. 

Do this before putting yourself through all these contortions, 'running game,' crawling til your knees bleed, etc, just to get back to something you were only lukewarm about to begin with.

Small wonder women think men are idiots.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 30, 2012, 03:15:02 PM »
Ask yourself why you're so interested in getting back into a relationship you weren't equally interested in having in the first place. 

Do this before putting yourself through all these contortions, 'running game,' crawling til your knees bleed, etc, just to get back to something you were only lukewarm about to begin with.

Small wonder women think men are idiots.

People want what they cant have, even if it sucks when they get it

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #92 on: July 30, 2012, 03:23:36 PM »
People want what they cant have, even if it sucks when they get it

In before Will Grant posts...... ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #93 on: July 30, 2012, 08:36:21 PM »
Sorry, but you've been replaced and she's not "going back"

lol

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #94 on: July 30, 2012, 08:45:18 PM »
This is gold.

You must be the iron chef of pounding vaj, my friend.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #95 on: July 30, 2012, 08:56:51 PM »
Run.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 30, 2012, 08:57:31 PM »
Just read a few replies with the same recycled shit some dating guru gave you. The only way to get a girl back is to completely forget about her. Not act like it, but for real. I remember years ago when this chick broke up with me. Did just what everyone advised. Went no contact for a month. Then went to a place I knew were she'd be. Acted aloof..etc..Nothing worked.. It wasn't until a year later when I met an even better girl that I completely forgot about her. What do you know I get a text from her. Actually ignored her text for real this time..cuz I wanted nothing to do with her again..Not because I was playing a game.. and she started blowing up my phone. lol cuz I would have killed for her to text me months before.

Like I said, the only way to get a girl back is to completely get over her. Whats funny is by that time, you'll realize that you broke up for a reason and you no longer want her back.

With the exception of braking up because of something like distance, or not being able to see each other enough or something. Just grab your balls and wait for someone else.

You'll laugh at this some day. But in the mean time the pain and misery you feel is what makes you a man.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 30, 2012, 09:07:28 PM »
This is gold.

You must be the iron chef of pounding vaj, my friend.

Its not. Its bad advice. That works great for a player who just wants to fuck her one more time. But this guy wants a relationship again. This may work for the short term, but in the long run they both will just go back to their old ways. 9 out of 10 relationships that end, then they get back together, fail again.

Think about all the people you know who are in relationships were they break up every few weeks/months. I know a lot of people like that because they're too fucking dumb to realize they arnt right for each other. Go ahead try some magic advice and maybe you'll get her back. But eventually the tricks wear off. The only real advice is to grab your balls and move the fuck on.

Seriously how big of a pussy do you have to be to go onto a forum and whine about your lost girl? My last girl broke up with me after a year because ''I care more about my motorcycles and fishing, then I do her''.. I didn't even flinch, Grabbed a bottle of whiskey and went camping with the boys then next day. Didnt care one bit, but thats taken years and a lot of broken hards to getto this point.You think Clint Eastwood would cry about some girl breaking up with him? lol fuck no, he'd get back on his horse and find a new one.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #98 on: July 30, 2012, 09:08:50 PM »
I take my relationship advice only from Craig Titus.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: July 30, 2012, 09:18:51 PM »
Yeah good points got to stop the feelings for her and move on, only then will there be a way to reconcile maybe if I so choose at that point. Sometimes easier said then done.

Funny thing, I had an old profile on okcupid I haven't logged into for ages, I decided to check it today, found out she checked my profile out a couple weeks back (didn't even know she had an account). Guess she is looking for a new boyfriend yet again. Wonder if this can be to my advantage somehow.