Author Topic: Democrats propose bill regulating on line sales of ammo.  (Read 1752 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Democrats propose bill regulating on line sales of ammo.
« on: July 29, 2012, 05:52:32 PM »
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/240909-dem-lawmakers-to-unveil-bill-regulating-online-sale-of-ammo

Fucking commies.   Would it have been better had he gotten everything from dicks or wal mart? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Democrats propose bill regulating on line sales of ammo.
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 06:22:44 PM »
next week's news:

online sales of ammo shoot up 7000%

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 06:29:42 PM »
He didn't even fire off a hundred rounds so what's the justification in their heads?  All he would have had to do is buy 100.  And you're right, he could have just went down and picked them up at any of several locations in his area.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2012, 06:35:20 PM »
He didn't even fire off a hundred rounds so what's the justification in their heads?  All he would have had to do is buy 100.  And you're right, he could have just went down and picked them up at any of several locations in his area.
Idiotic overreaction.
Next thing will be them monitoring the amount of ammunition you can buy, just like they did with Pseudoephedrine during their Meth witchhunt.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2012, 05:07:17 AM »
This is know as death by a thousand cuts (regulations), they can't overtly go after the second amendment, so they do this bullshit.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2012, 06:05:40 AM »
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/240909-dem-lawmakers-to-unveil-bill-regulating-online-sale-of-ammo

Fucking commies.   Would it have been better had he gotten everything from dicks or wal mart? 

Panic reaction

Always happen after something like this

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2012, 06:33:11 AM »
Panic reaction

Always happen after something like this

sucking up to their base.  intro'ing a bill they konw the repubs will reject.

You'll see the people doing it are those in very liberal districts, beholden to their donors/base.

it's like the repubs intro'ing 46 abortion bills, knowing obama would crush everyone if they made it to him (senate cockblocking them first of course).

We know 46 bills on abortion are nothing but sucking up to base, but we're okay with it, right? 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2012, 08:04:14 PM »
Ahhh the moral equivilency argument, cudos cracker jack.

Apparently this bill woult not simply regulate online sales but effectively ban them.

It would require that ppl show photo ID at the time of purchase making online purchases effectively banned.

pretty shitty of the dems and obama to support this...at least we know where obama stands now, right cracker jack?

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/white-house-gives-cool-welcome-bill-restricting-online-182934423.html?_esi=1

"It requires ammunition buyers who are not licensed dealers to present photo identification at the time of purchase, effectively banning the online or mail order purchase of ammo by regular civilians."

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2012, 08:06:52 PM »

Apparently this bill woult not simply regulate online sales but effectively ban them.

It would require that ppl show photo ID at the time of purchase making online purchases effectively banned.

pretty shitty of the dems and obama to support this...at least we know where obama stands now, right cracker jack?

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/white-house-gives-cool-welcome-bill-restricting-online-182934423.html?_esi=1

"It requires ammunition buyers who are not licensed dealers to present photo identification at the time of purchase, effectively banning the online or mail order purchase of ammo by regular civilians."
I called it, just like the Pseudoephedrine during the meth witch hunt, trying to monitor ammo sales using your ID.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2012, 08:09:51 PM »
good
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2012, 08:15:06 PM »
Typical

Bullets should be regulated just like weapons....what's the big deal???
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2012, 08:17:12 PM »

What about people who just want to shoot fun? 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2012, 08:17:59 PM »

What if you dont have a photo ID Vince?

I mean youre for having to show photo ID for ammo but not for voting?

FUCKING REALLY YOU MORON!!!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2012, 08:27:53 PM »

Obama supports this bill?  Can you show where?  Everywhere I look, it says he's highly unlikely to support it and I can't find anywhere where it says he supports it like you just did.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2012, 08:36:02 PM »
Fuck this shit... The only the I can say the Republicans WON'T do is talk Guns... Goddam stupid pieces of Democrat shit.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2012, 08:37:37 PM »
Fuck this shit... The only the I can say the Republicans WON'T do is talk Guns... Goddam stupid pieces of Democrat shit.

all this guy would have had to have done is to go to Dicks or Gander Mt or Wal Mart.

it's beyond embarrassing how uninformed these politicians are. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2012, 08:39:32 PM »
all this guy would have had to have done is to go to Dicks or Gander Mt or Wal Mart.

it's beyond embarrassing how uninformed these politicians are. 

Oh, they know... They just want to pander.

The problem is that you don't pander about constitutional rights... If you say you can take away guns, then you can take away other rights.

They've already suspended Habeas Corpus  where they can and to keep that right gone, they will have to take away our guns... A reckoning is at hand it seems.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2012, 08:45:56 PM »
Obama supports this bill?  Can you show where?  Everywhere I look, it says he's highly unlikely to support it and I can't find anywhere where it says he supports it like you just did.
I apologize I read in haste, it is said they will evaluate the legislation.

I dont know where you read he is unlikely to support it, He has talked out both sides of his mouth on this issue par for the course for obama but maybe youve only read the one side.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2012, 08:59:55 PM »
I apologize I read in haste, it is said they will evaluate the legislation.

I dont know where you read he is unlikely to support it, He has talked out both sides of his mouth on this issue par for the course for obama but maybe youve only read the one side.
I've read several opinions from different sources that he is unlikely to support it.  Nice trying to turn this into my fault when I was just trying to see if he had actually voiced support for this bill as you said.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2012, 09:02:05 PM »
obama ain't touching guns.   romney, despite his record, probably won't either.  It's a non-issue.

Sure, you will have people saying things or introducing something they know will fail - but that' sjust to rally their base and get donations.

I mean, 46 abortion bills, the GOP knew they'd all die in teh Senate/POTUS.  But they just keep on entering them.  So they can say "Look, Mr. Smith, I TRIED to stop abortion.  46 times.  Both those Dem Senators..."

THis is all just posturing.  No gun rights will change.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2012, 09:08:53 PM »
I've read several opinions from different sources that he is unlikely to support it.  Nice trying to turn this into my fault when I was just trying to see if he had actually voiced support for this bill as you said.
Im not trying to spin this, he has talked out both sides of his mouth.

and as I have said it was a mistake he has not endorsed this...Im not opposed to owning up to my mistakes. I know that quality is rare around here with all the deflection and spin but dont confuse me with those shit heads please.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2012, 09:10:50 PM »
obama ain't touching guns.   romney, despite his record, probably won't either.  It's a non-issue.

Sure, you will have people saying things or introducing something they know will fail - but that' sjust to rally their base and get donations.

I mean, 46 abortion bills, the GOP knew they'd all die in teh Senate/POTUS.  But they just keep on entering them.  So they can say "Look, Mr. Smith, I TRIED to stop abortion.  46 times.  Both those Dem Senators..."

THis is all just posturing.  No gun rights will change.
first of quit with the moral equivilency bull shit, funny how you never draw those comparisons when you condemn the reps for not focusing on the issues ::)

2nd this bill might actually have some backing if it didnt go so far as to basically ban all online/mail order sales of ammo.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2012, 09:12:13 PM »
Im not trying to spin this, he has talked out both sides of his mouth.

and as I have said it was a mistake he has not endorsed this...Im not opposed to owning up to my mistakes. I know that quality is rare around here with all the deflection and spin but dont confuse me with those shit heads please.
I didn't say you tried to spin this.  You blamed me when I was just trying to find out if he had actually came out for this bill which is what you stated.  I'm just saying don't point your finger at me for asking a valid question based on what you said.

" but maybe youve only read the one side."

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2012, 09:12:32 PM »
Why is it the Dems dont view this as an attack on the rights of individuals?

they are all for ppl having to show ID for ammo but not to vote, does that sound reasonable to anybody here?