Author Topic: GOP REPORT FINDS NO CONNECTION BETWEEN WHITE HOUSE AND ‘FAST AND FURIOUS’  (Read 2812 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
GOP REPORT FINDS NO CONNECTION BETWEEN WHITE HOUSE AND ‘FAST AND FURIOUS’

???  ???  ???  ???
GOP REPORT FINDS NO CONNECTION BETWEEN WHITE HOUSE AND ‘FAST AND FURIOUS’ | Despite insistence from GOP leadership that the White House was behind the so-called “Fast and Furious” gunwalking program, a report from House Republicans released Tuesday names five officials at the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms as culprits in the misguided effort. All five were reassigned before the release of the report — the first of three. The indictments in the report contradict House Speaker John Boehner’s (R-OH) insistence that the President invoked executive privilege over the Justice Department’s information on ongoing investigations to protect his personal interests. The indication, however, is that the upcoming reports will try to tie the President to the program. It will “address the unprecedented obstruction of the investigation by the highest levels of the Justice Department, including the attorney general himself,” according to the Republicans who wrote the report.

http://www.newswhip.com/MoreInfo/GOP-Report-Finds-No-Connection-Between-W/6018237

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I'm sure the GOP is drawing up a formal apology to Holder at this very moment

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
The indication, however, is that the upcoming reports will try to tie the President to the program. It will “address the unprecedented obstruction of the investigation by the highest levels of the Justice Department, including the attorney general himself,” according to the Republicans who wrote the report.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
So, which is it?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
The indication, however, is that the upcoming reports will try to tie the President to the program. It will “address the unprecedented obstruction of the investigation by the highest levels of the Justice Department, including the attorney general himself,” according to the Republicans who wrote the report.

why would they need to "try to tie" the President to the program

sounds like a preconceived partisan agenda

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
GOP REPORT FINDS NO CONNECTION BETWEEN WHITE HOUSE AND ‘FAST AND FURIOUS’

???  ???  ???  ???
GOP REPORT FINDS NO CONNECTION BETWEEN WHITE HOUSE AND ‘FAST AND FURIOUS’ | Despite insistence from GOP leadership that the White House was behind the so-called “Fast and Furious” gunwalking program, a report from House Republicans released Tuesday names five officials at the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms as culprits in the misguided effort. All five were reassigned before the release of the report — the first of three. The indictments in the report contradict House Speaker John Boehner’s (R-OH) insistence that the President invoked executive privilege over the Justice Department’s information on ongoing investigations to protect his personal interests. The indication, however, is that the upcoming reports will try to tie the President to the program. It will “address the unprecedented obstruction of the investigation by the highest levels of the Justice Department, including the attorney general himself,” according to the Republicans who wrote the report.

http://www.newswhip.com/MoreInfo/GOP-Report-Finds-No-Connection-Between-W/6018237

Yeah, and the 9/11 Report made no mention of building 7...  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
why would they need to "try to tie" the President to the program

sounds like a preconceived partisan agenda

Because he is the one who initiated this in the first place as per Deputy AG Ogden

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Because he is the one who initiated this in the first place as per Deputy AG Ogden

so you think (being the attorney that you claim to be) that this is a valid justification to "try to tie" him to a particular outcome that they want

are you serious?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
so you think (being the attorney that you claim to be) that this is a valid justification to "try to tie" him to a particular outcome that they want

are you serious?

Yes.   Did you watch the clip?  Ogden clearly says that at the direction of obama and Holder that the ATF field office in Phoenix was going to do new things on gun tracing, etc by enhancing project gunrunner, whch turned into fast and furious. 

What did Obama tell them to do down there?     

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Yes.   Did you watch the clip?  Ogden clearly says that at the direction of obama and Holder that the ATF field office in Phoenix was going to do new things on gun tracing, etc by enhancing project gunrunner, whch turned into fast and furious. 

What did Obama tell them to do down there?     

All I see is GOP admitting to trying to cook the outcome to meet a political goal

I guess someone forgot to tell them they are not supposed to admit to stuff like that in public

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
All I see is GOP admitting to trying to cook the outcome to meet a political goal

I guess someone forgot to tell them they are not supposed to admit to stuff like that in public

So you didnt watch the clip did you? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
So you didnt watch the clip did you? 

why would I watch any clip that you post

it's pointless

how many times have we been over this

you have zero credibility when reporting back what is on a video or audio clip

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

it's pointless

LOL.  Fuck off.  I posted the Deputy AG saying Obama and Holder ordered this thing and you make it about me.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

LOL.  Fuck off.  I posted the Deputy AG saying Obama and Holder ordered this thing and you make it about me.    

don't get mad

it's your own fault for all the times I've wasted watching videos you've posted only to realize that you simply see and hear whatever you want regardless of what is being said

Like Hermain Cain said......"blame yourself"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
don't get mad

it's your own fault for all the times I've wasted watching videos you've posted only to realize that you simply see and hear whatever you want regardless of what is being said

Like Hermain Cain said......"blame yourself"

STFU - your name is perfect for you. 

The Deputy AG is clear as to who ordered this.  Stay ignorant and in the dark as always. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

it's pointless

It's ironic that you piss and moan when I say the exactly same thing to the shit you post.

Tell me, do you do anything that doesn't paint you as a giant hypocrite?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

Why would the republicans cover for obama like this?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
It's ironic that you piss and moan when I say the exactly same thing to the shit you post.

LMFAO ask him to define hypocrite for you...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

I complain when you quote a statement without providing a source

I always provided sources for my quotes

I've told 333 MANY times that it's pointless to view the videos he posts because he usually sees and hears things that are not said on the tape

I have not seen the same thing in you which is why I would watch your videos